A day out with Infinite Part 1.

Behind the disguise.

The next morning I woke up to smell the fragant scent of scramble eggs & bacons. I went out of my room to see Infinite cooking with Jiyong & Big bang oppa? Well,that surprise me.Ah,it's a weekend,that's why.

"Morninggggg,Princess!" I heard as Seungri oppa hugged me.

"Morning oppas!" I smile brightly. *I guess she is fine now.L thought*

"Yah! No touchy touchy on my dongsaeng!" Jiyong oppa pulled me over as they bickered.Taeyang oppa & Daesung oppa pushed me to the seat.

"Here,your breakfast. My lady" Woohyun oppa smiled as he place the plate of breakfast on the table ; Scramble eggs,harshbrowns,bacons,toasts. Mmm yummy!

I smiled at him as the rest of the boys join me,I started to dig in.

"Omo,oppa this is so good!" I said with a bright smile.

"Of course who cooked these!" He smiled proudly. As the rest ignored him and continue chowing down on.

After finishing the meal,I rubbed my tummy happily! Yummy. I smile.

"Aigoo,my dongsaeng is so cute!" Sunggyu oppa ruffle my hair 

"Jeongie cutest!" as Sungjong oppa hugged me.

Hoya oppa & Dongwoo oppa pulled them away as they pushed me back into my room.

"We are bringing you out today!Go & change!" Hoya oppa & Dongwoo oppa said while smiling.

"Arrasoo,arrasoo!" I said as I pushed them out and went to bathe.

I wear :

(Ignore the white bag & think of it as black)

And I put on concealer to cover my bruises and wear my green cosmetic lens + eyeliner. As I am done with my makeup & stuff,I went out to find the rest.

L's Pov :

My eyes widen as she came out,she look amazing,really amazing.I wonder how can someone look really amazing just wearing casual clothes.. I kept staring at her as she approach the living room.

"L ah~ Close your mouth,later the houseflies fly in~~" Yeol poke me as he wiggle his eyebrows.

"A-aniya!" I pushed him away.

Geez,it is that obvious?I mean,I do like her as friends and she helped me before..but why is it that everytime she get hurts in school,my heart aches.

Aish,molla!

"Myungsoo ah~" Sunggyu hyung approached me.

"Y-yes?" I asked.

"You like her don't you,you like it right~~" Sunggyu hyung nudged me,I flushed red.

"N-n-no." I replied,as I am so confused about it. I can't just mess up people feelings just because I'm unsure of mine.

"Jeongie ah!You look gorgeous!" Sungjong hugged her.I bit my lips as I felt this little teeny bit of nervous about talking to her.

End of pov.


"Jeongie ah! You look gorgeous!"Sungjong oppa hugged me,this is the first time someone called me gorgeous,I mean Jiyong oppa did,my parents & adopted parents too.But this is the first time,people exclude them tell me this.

I felt heat rushing up my cheeks.

"Of course~ My dongsaeng is gorgeous!" Jiyong oppa said slunging an arm around me as I broke the hug with Sungjong oppa.

"Bwo?Just your dongsaeng?It's BIG BANG'S!BIGBANG'S!" Top oppa & Seungri oppa exclaimed,as they did some funny actions I burst into laughter.

"It's our's too! Infinite's dongsaeng!" Sungyeol oppa,the chodding of the group pouted. I laughed as they start bickering with each other. It have been so long,since the apartment is so loud & cozy.

I sat at the couch watching them bickered as Woohyun oppa brought me out.

"We,big bang are giving you the permission to bring our Jeongie out! You better take good care of her if not..." Seungri oppa did a chopping-your-head-off action to them and Taeyang oppa just knock him on the head.

"Enjoy your day out!"Taeyang oppa said.

"Aigoo,my dongsaeng must have a blast today okie?" Daesung oppa pinched my cheeks.

"Arrasoo.." I smiled a little

"And take good care of yourself alright..if there's anything just call me.Okay?" Jiyong oppa ruffle my hair as he asked with a worried expression.

"Alright! See ya oppas!" I waved my hands as I went down the rest.

"Let's go to Myeongdong first!" Sungjong oppa said as we went up the bus.

I sat down on the seat next to a window as I see the other oppas pushed L to sit with me,my stomach start doing flip-flop.What is this feeling..

"Uhh,hi?" He waved at me.

"Oh-hi." I laughed a bit as he wave at me awkwardly.

The ride was silent as either of us were talking,he's texting while I listen to music.

"Uhm,you look beautiful today.." He said,as I feel my cheeks heating up,I flushed pink.

 

Hi! How's the chapter?I'm sorry for not having a long update today.

I'm kinda sick & injured my feet. So yeah.

Comment & subscribe!

Love ya,all! <3

@gyuwifey : Yeah. ^_^ Hope you like this chapter too! Do comment more !