Date or trouble?

Behind the disguise.

We held our hands as we walk by streets with girls envy of me,and some of them even ask him for autographs.

"Yah!Help us take photo." A pretty girl said as she shove the camera in my freaking face.

"Uh.kae." I took the camera,as she cling onto my boyfriend like is her's.

*FLASH.*

"Here you go." I give her back her camera as she snatch it back without saying thank you and start acting cute infront of Myungsoo oppa.

"I'm on a date." Myungsoo oppa said .

"Ignore her,and go with me." The girl said clinging onto him,as he pry away her hands roughly and pull me with him,

"Why ain't you stopping her for clinging onto me..ain't you even jealous?" He asked holding my hand that perfectly fits into his hands.

"Of course I am." I said as we went to visit a old book store.

"Then why ain't you doing anything?"He asked as he stare into my eyes,causing me to flinch a little.

"I-if,I yelled at them,I may sound immature & childish,more if like a brat that demands what she wants.And it will leaves a bad impression for your fans? Like "L's girlfriend is a brat." things like that.." I said as I poke his cheeks.

"Arrasoo,my girlfriend is so thoughtful."

Then we reach an antique-looking bookstore.

"Annyeong Ahjusshi!" I said as I went in,as Myungsoo follow behind.

"Annyeonghaseyo~~" He bowed.

"Aigoo,our Jeonggie got a boyfriend already?" He said as he look at us.

"And a handsome one." He said as I smiled.

"Is there any books there is-"

"Yes,there's one,over here."The mermaid tale." "He sai giving me a book,old looking with hard cover but golden threads around it with a fewcrystal looking things on it.

"I will lend this." I said as he nodded.

"I will give you this as a present,of growing up and having a boyfriend." He smiled as he hurried us to go for adate.

"Woah,I didn't know you love books." Myungsoo said.

"I do love them..but I love you more." I smiled greasily at him. As he ruffle my hair,we went into a cafe and got myself caramel macchiato(cold) & him,ice latte.

"How long have we been on a date?" He asked as I shrugg and sipped on my straw.

"Keke,oh yeah,let's go to the bar later on!" I say playing with my straw.

"Arrasoo,but..first I needa bring you somewhere." I nodded as I stood up and we went off to the place he needa bring me to,it was a jewellry shop.

"Why are we here?" I asked poking his sides.

"Let's go in,you will see." He smiled cheekily as we sat down and a lady come by.

"Young mast-Sir,here's your ring you ordered." She smiled placing a pair of rings infront of us.

"M-myungsoo!These are expensive!" I nudged him.

"Don't worry about it.Do you like it?" He asked as I stare at the rings.One in sliver & one in gold.But i like the gold one.

"It's gorgeous." I said as he fit the ring on my finger.

"Thank you so much!" I said hugging him tightly,as a smile form on his face.

"Let's go now,to the bar?" He said as I nodded still admiring our rings.His wearing the sliver one while I am wearing the gold one.He told me it's pure sliver & gold.

"Good evening,boss!." The people in the club greeted me.

"Goodevening ! How business?" I asked the people.

"Great!Big bang just came by just now,they said to ask you takeover the club as they were busy with other's." I nodded as I notice a group of blonde,pulling Myungsoo oppa along with me,I greeted them-

"Yo!" I said,they turn to look at me.

"Wassup,Jeong!" They hi-5 with me & stare at Myungsoo oppa.

"Ah,this is your boyfriend?" Himchan oppa.

"Neh,this is L-oppa." I said nudging him as he bow and the rest laughed.

"Yoh,bro,no need to be so formal." Yongguk oppa said as he ask him to sit and all of us chatted until-

*BANG!PIANG!*

I turn to see a group of girls,more like gangsters.Jiyeon is here?I examine them as I clench my fist.No one fools with my brother's club.

"Yah!" I yelled as I stomped towards them.

"Ah you are the boss huh?" Jiyeon said with a smirk.

"DON'T FOOL WITH ME,GET OUT!" I shouted as Myungsoo oppa came over.

"J-j-jiyeon?T-ara?" His eyes widen as well as B.A.P came over.

"O-oppa,she i-is your girlfriend?" She said s she glanced his hand around my waist.

"The nerd?!" She yelled as I cross my arm.

"Yah girls,even though you guys look pretty doesn't mean you can do whatever you want,especially with my dongsaeng."A voice so familiar said and I know who is it,it's my Big bang oppa.

"Jiyong oppa.." I said as the girls look shock and scurrried off.

"Watch out,nerd." Jiyeon said as I gave her a middle finger.

"Aigoo,my dongsaeng is such a gangster." Seungri oppa ruffled my hair.

"She messed up with our club." I pouted as we all sat down,B.A.P were shock to see Bigbang and greeted them and we chatted.

Then it was time to leave,both me & Myungsoo bowed as we head home,smiling and taking selca.Then a group of guys surrounded Myungsoo & I.

"We met again,L."

"It's Teentop.." He said as I stare at him.

"T-t-teen top?"

"Yea.."

"Ah,I see,you have a girlfriend,and she's hot." A guy with blonde hair said and tilt my chin up.

"Don't mess with her,if you got a problem,find me." As he yelled pushing me off.

"Run,Jeong,run."

"B-but I-"

"JUST GO!" He yelled as he recieve a punch,I ran to Infinite.

"O-PPA!M-myungsoo...T-t-t-teen top,f-fight,-in...the..a-lley." I said as all of us ran back down,and see them still fighting,but my boyfriend is badly hurt..

Hello people! =^w^=

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@Anna_Ejibi : Keke.I KNOW!HE'S MAD HOT!UPDATED! ^O^ Do comment soon!

@ic3cream_8D : Hehe,thanks! ^~^ Updated! Comment soon!

@Jade_cjyz : Updated! Do comment soon! (^.^)

@harukatheyandre : Keke,the cat is cute too! Do comment soon~ ^_^