Sort things out.

Behind the disguise.

I didn't attend school the next day,I feel so...tired.Mentally tired.I slept the whole morning,when it's noon when I wake up. 12.25pm,I messed up my hair as I slump back onto my bed.

I shall give a week and talk to him.I stretch myself and heads to the bathroom,bathe & did my necessary. I took out my phone and texted Jiyong oppa.Saying I will be going to the club. It was around 5pm in the evening when I head out.

I changed into :

(Ignore the model)

I took my bag and heads to the club.Then,to see the workers greeted me as I settle my bag on the couch and sat down there.I look at my phone,to see text messages,from Infinite & Chunji except Myungsoo..It's disappointing but yet..I know he's not ready,until he's ready I will be waiting for him.Sounds dumb huh?I know.I am a fool when I'm in love.

Suddenly,a group of blonde enter the club and sat to the table next to me,I stood up & approach the young guy in blonde,a lot taller than me.

"Excuse me,but are you underage?" I asked as they look at me.

"Woah,miss!Chill,ain't you too?" The guy older said to me.I raised my eyebrows as I crossed my arm.

"Pardon?I'm the boss here." Yes I am,well,not really just like when Bigbang is not around I am.That's what they told me.

"Ouh.Sorry,but can you let this guy in,pretty please?" Another guy said.

"Hm..in exchange,do something for me." I said as I look at them,smirking.All of them look tough and well,handsome?But Myungsoo is more hot.

"Yes,please." The younger one said.

"Aegyo."

"BWO?!" All of them exclaimed.

"No?Then get out." I said.

"Who say so!" The elder want said and did aegyo.So did the rest,I laughed out loud.They look funny..

And then we kinda became friends ?

"Hey whats your name?" They asked.

"Seol Jeong.You guys are?"

"We are B.A.P ." They smiled.And start introducing themselves.I laughed a lot at their joke & Himchan's greasiness.They were nice and all,like Bigbang. I treated them drinks as they leave an hour later,before that we exchanged number.

"Just in case,if anything happened,call us." Yongguk said. I nodded as they leave.

L's Pov :

All of us head to school as we knocked on Jeong's door but she didn't manage to come out so we left.

"Why didn't Jeongie come to school today?" Sungjong asked me.

"Molla.." I said,still thinking of her,I am confuse about our feelings.But I miss her so much,I wanted to text her,but I'm afriad she will get angry or ignore me.I surpress the urge to text her,call her or even go to her house,I told Sungjong to copy down all the notes & let me help her copy onto the notebook.

We sat at the usual table,except the fact that Jeong's not here with us today.

"You really don't know why Jeong's not here?" Chunji asked  as the rest look at me.

"I don't know.."

"Both of you are acting weird!What really happened?" Sunggyu hyung asked.

"Well,she kinda..said "I will give you time to think about our feelings,our love,your feelings."Yesterday."

"Well,she's upset.I mean who won't be upset if they realise their boyfriend and the ex is in the same school,and that girl still have feelings for you & you..maybe still have this little feelings.Sort it out Myungsoo." Hoya hyung said. I nodded as Dongwoo hyung patted my shoulder.

"We will help you." Sungyeol said as the rest nodded.

Then Ji-Yeon came by as Infinite shot her glares.

"Why are you here?" Sungjong said in a stern voice as Chunji look at her,more like glaring.

"I wanna talk to Myungsoo oppa."

"Go Myungsoo sort things out with her." Sunggyu hyung whispered a I reluctantly left my seat.

"Oppa..I'm sorry but can we get back together?" Ji-yeon asked.

"No,I have a girlfriend already." I said with a poker face as her eyes widen.

"W-who?"

"Seol Jeong."

"The girl that always sat next to you?"

"Yea.."

"But oppa,I'm more pretty &-"

"SHUT UP!She's more beautiful then you,inside and outside you have a ugly heart,you broke my heart too.Don't compare her to you yourself" I yelled as I left her there,speechless.

Hello people! =^w^=

Anyway,thanks for reading this chapter and hope you enjoy it.

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@Jade_cjyz : Keke, yeah! ^u^ . Updated! Look forward to more of your comments!

@Anna_Ejibi : Updateddddddddddddd!! =^w^= Look forward to more of your comments!

@WassupitsLO: Keke.I hope you like the chapter! :$ Updated! :D Look forward to more of your comments!

@ic3cream_8D : Hehs. I hope so too! :D Look forward to more of your comments!

@AphoticAngel : OMG,your so funny!! ^w^ .Look forward to more of your comments!