So close.

Behind the disguise.

I smiled as I look at the scene infront of me,my brother is back! I am so glad! We were chatting in the house until,

"I'm hungry!" Yeol oppa shouted.

"I'm too.." Chunji said as he patted his tummy,he look so cute.

"Let's go eat then!!I will treat you all. " He smiled.

"YAY! OPPA'S THE BEST!" I hugged him as he smiled & ruffled my hair.

"KA-JA! LET'S GO GO GO!!" Seungri oppa & Sungyeol oppa pumped their fist in the air as they slung one of their arm on each other.

I laughed as we walked to a restaurant that sell BBQ meat! Yum.

All of us went in and the waiter led us to our seats.

~Seating arrangement~

Sungyeol Seungri Sunggyu Woohyun Taeyang Sungjong Hoya

Top Daesung Chunji Seol Jeong L G-dragon

"Jeong ah~ How's school?" Jiyong oppa asked as he cooked the meat.

"She's being bul-" Sungjong oppa was about to say as I shot him a look.

"You're what?" Jiyong oppa looked at me.

"I'm fine in school,oppa the meat! The meat!!!" I said as I point to the meat.

"Ah,!" He said as he picked up all the meat on the plate. I laughed at him as he pouted cutely.

"Here you go." L said as he placed a few meat on my plate.

"Thank you." I gave him a small smile as I finished the meat.

"Ah~ So full." I rubbed my belly with a big smile.

"Aigoo~ My dongsaeng is so cute." Seungri oppa reach over to me and pinched my cheeks.

As the rest ain't finish eating,I played TapTap with T.O.P oppa on his iPad.The rest finish eating and wanted to go to the arcade but I didn't want to,I have to finish my homework.

"Oppa," I said as I tugged on my elder brother sleeve.

"Can I go home? I have homework to do." I ask him,he gave me a nod.

"L ah ~ " Jiyong oppa called.

"Take care of my dongsaeng & bring her home safely." Jiyong oppa said.

"Ah neh." L said as he approached me.

"I am fine going home alone." I speaked as I walk away.

"No,it's not,it's dark already and your a girl." L said as him grabbed my bag & walk with me as I can see the rest of them were wiggling their eyebrows.

"I can take my  own bag on my own." I tried to get it back from him but he pulled it higher.

"Take it if you can." He said with a playful smile & tone. I flushed red as I see his adorable smile. My heart flutters.

"Yah! Give me back." I frowned.

"Come on,just let me take it." He said as he walk away with it.

"Come back!!" I chased after him and I tripped on a rock and fell towards L as he widened his eyes & ran to me in a speed of light.

I fall into his arms & my spectacle fell on the ground,we were so close,I can feel his breathe on my forehead,as we gaze into each other eyes.

 

L's Pov :

"L ah ~ " Jiyong hyung said.

I looked at him as he smirked and told me to sent Jeong home safely.

"Here is your chance! Go go go!" Woohyun hyung pushed me as the rest give me a fighting sign & wiggle their eyebrows.

"I am fine going home alone." Jeong said as she walk away.

"No,it's not,it's dark already and your a girl." I quickly walk towards her and grabbed her bag.

"I can take my  own bag on my own." She said as she tried to get it from me,but I pull it higher.

"Take it if you can~~" As I raise it higher,she tried to grab it but can't.

"Yah! Give me back." Jeong said as she frowned,she look cute frowning..

"Come on,just let me take it." I said as I quicken my pace and walk toards the direction her apartment is at.

"Come back!!"She chased me but tripped on a rock,I widened my eyes as I don't wanna see her hurt,I ran to her,and held her in my arms as her glasses fell down.

We were so close,I can feel her breathe at my neck,I gazed into her eyes,she mesmerize me.I don't know what but she just amaze me in everyway.

"Ah,my spectacle!" She quickly search for her glasses and broke the awkwardness between us.

She picked up the spectacle & put it back on her,for a minute she look so cute.On the way back to her apartment silence filled us.

"Thank you for sending me home." She said as she reached her apartment.

"Your welcome,so I will see you tomorrow?" I smiled.

"Sure." She nodded and waved me goodbye.

"Byebyeeee~" I said as I approached the lift and head back to the dorm.

 

How's this chapter? Keke.

Do subscribe & comment!

@ic3cream_8D : Yup! ^_^ it's getting more and more interesting,updated too! :D Looking forward to seeing more of your comments!

@gyuwifey : Keke,yup they're back,do look forward on more of the chapters! =^w^= .Updated too! Will be looking forward to seeing more of your comments! :D

Once again,thank you all my readers for supporting me! Don't stop commenting & do subscribe! :D