Dream?

Behind the disguise.

School have been okay,except that we had exams,I'm fine with my studies,well,Infinite & Myungsoo is not okay,I did often revisions so,it's okay.Myungsoo have been studying for hours each day this week.The fact that I know where the murderers are,but,yet,academics are more important & Jiyong oppa said he would handle them for me first,so yeah.

"Myungsoo oppa..you need a break.." I whispered as I'm worried about his health.

"Ani,I'm fine." He said as he start scribbling away.

"B-but,you haven't ate yet." I said.

"I SAID I'M FINE!You're annoying!" He yelled as he slammed his pen on the table.

"Okay,bye." I said as my eyes welled up,but I could handle them,he's stress.I know as I head outside and went out of the house to get coffee,forgetting my phone.

L's POV :

Homework,revisions,then I regretted why I didn't study that much,if I didn't pass for the mid-year exam,I couldn't graduate.Stress at the thought,I started working and revising on my work.

"Myungsoo oppa..you need a break.." Jeong whispered.

"Ani,I'm fine." I said.

"B-but,you haven't ate yet."

"I SAID I'M FINE!You're annoying!"I finally lose my temper,I was frustrated at the thought of revisions,damn it,why am I losing myself.

"Okay,bye." I heard as she heads out of the room,I held my head,then to heard doors slamming,I ran out,but I see her phone on the table.

No,don't leave me.I ran out but not to find her,I called her friends but none of them say she's with them.Damn it.Why did I even yelled at her,she's not at fault for worrying about me.I sigh as I went around the streets to find her,but I see noone.An hour pass and then I went by the cafe,to see a backview so familiars,talking to a lady.I went in,as I let out a sigh of relieve.

"Jeong!" I look at her.

End of POV

"Ah,oppa.Bye,Dara unnie." She nodded as Myungsoo pull me out,and home,the walk was silence.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING YOUR PHONE WITH YOU!" He said as tears threatened to fall.I tried not to smile as he look cute when he flustered and worried.

"I forgot..I thought I would just get some coffee for you and..I met Dara unnie,we chatted and times passed..sorry." I said looking down.

"Damn it!" He said,hugging me tightly.

"I thought you left me,you got me worried,I thought,you were angry with me & wanted to go away from me." He whispered.

"A-ani I-" Before I could speak,he kissed me,pushing me against the wall,the kiss were sweet yet hot.Then he pulled away.

"I need you because I love you.Don't ever leave me." He said as he cupped my face with his hands.

"Promise." I said smiling a little as he rubbed his nose against mine.

"You're cute.." He whispered.

"Pft,just when you said I'm annoying." My brows knitted together as I shove him out of the way sat on the couch,trying to more.

"You're still angry.." He crept next to me.

"Hmph." I crossed my arms and sat facing another direction.

"Come on.." He try to get me to look at him but I didn't then as I turn sides to side as he kept trying to let me look at him then,our face were so close, he start doing aegyo then... "BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!You don't s-s-suits aegyo!" I said clutching onto my stomach.

"Pft,forgive me?" He pouted.

"No,do it again!" He frowned and start walking away.

"Come on,I'm just kidding." I backhug him.

"How can I not forgive you,you're such a cutie,and to be truth I wasn't really angry,just..disappointed & sad." I said buried my head onto his back.

"Arrasoo." He turn around pecked my cheeks.

"So..can,we study together?" He whispered.

"Ani,take a break please.We can study together tomorrow night,I promise." I said as he nodded.We ate dinner and watched the television together.My heads starts getting dizzy,then it hurts like hell.I held my head with my hand as I buried them in between my knees.

"You alright?" Myungsoo asked worriedly as I nodded,and told him to get me some panadols and he did,afterwards,I took a bathe & fell asleep.

"Kwon Ji Yong!" A man came in,with gangs outside.

"What?" G-dragon yelled,the atmosphere is tense,than they shouted something about muderers,parents & blood,and start fighting,until almost of them were down except G-dragon & that man.

"You bastard!" G-dragon yelled and was stabbed in the stomach.They left,Bigbang were helping each other & rushing to their leader.

"Seol...Jeongie..tell her...I...." I couldn't hear anything,and only see what he mouth but not that clear.

"Jeong!!" I slowly fluttered open my eyes to see Myungsoo's worried expression.

"Are you okay?You worried me!" He said wiping the sweat away and hugging me,I checked the time 3.30am & I look out of the window,it's raining.

Call Ji Yong oppa.The small voice in my head said,I took my phone called him,he answer and he is alright,I told him to takecare of himself more as well as be more careful.

"I love you.." I whispered to Myungsoo and he smiled,he cuddle me tightly ,I inhale his scent as he smile a little,while I gave him a weak smile.He chatted with me and told me some stuffs and sing songs to me until both of us fell asleep.

I hope everything is good..

 

Hello people! =^w^=

MY LAST PAPER IS ON MONDAY,THAT MEANS.......

MORE UPDATES WHEN I'M FREE.

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@infinitesuperdreamer : Keke,hey,my exam is almost finished,last paper on monday. ^-^ Keke,I tried to think about them,but well,can't do so,because I have to memorise my formulars for physics,maths and etc. So yeah,anyway thanks! ^o^ But I guess..I kinda flunk my science. >_< Anyway,thanks for your support & do comment soon!! ^w^

@Jade_cjyz : Updated!! ^-^ Thanks for your support & do comment soon!! ^w^

@Anna_Ejibi : Keke !! ^-^ He's the cutest ain't he? :33333 Thanks for your support & do comment soon!! ^w^

@icecream_8D : Keke,gomawo!! ^~^ . Yeah,I did,not bad for that subject..I guess. Keke,updated!! Thanks for your support & do comment soon!! ^w^

@bittersweet20 : Heheheheeh!!! ^o^ . Updateddddd!!! Thanks for your support & do comment soon!! ^w^