I want you back,so badly.

Behind the disguise.

I unlock my door as I throw myself onto the couch,I flip open my phone,hoping to see Myungsoo's text or call,at least one.But,to my disappointment,none.But the rest of Infinite's & Chunji,I replied them back as I throw my phone on the table.

My hand on my forehead as I cursed.

"." I heads toward the kitchen and got a warm glass of water,I gulped them in one shot. I miss him so ing much,thought of him is driving me crazy,but the thought of him telling me he loves that Ji-yeon girl and wanting to break up with me is killing me,what if everything come trues?No,no,no! I don't want that!

I was about to go back to my bedroom as my doorbell rings,I reluctantly heads to the door to opened it,but the thought of Myungsoo coming over excites me,hopefully is him.But no,he didn't.It was Jiyong oppa.

"Oppa.." I said as I let him through the door.

"Oh,hey!" He smiled as he sat down on the couch,as I went over to get some ice mint tea for him,I placed the cup on the table as he-

"Sit down,dear." He said as I sat down,infront of him,wondering what he wanted.

"So,I heard you are friends with BAP?' He said as he sipped his tea.I nodded.

"Yes,they were really nice and friendly." I smiled.

"Good,BAP will be good companions for you as well as Infinite. "

"What brings you here oppa?"

"Oh yeah,I almost forgot.Here." He gave me a brown envelope.As I raised a question brow to him.

"These are photos of the people that killed our parents,as well as your real parents.Me & Bigbang have been investigating for a long time and finally,we got this information." He said as I opened the envelopes,photos of the people as well as their personal details.

"ThenI shall go now.By the way,faster get back up with Myungsoo,I heard from Infinite that both of you broke up? " Jiyong oppa said as he walked over to the door.

"A-ani,I just want him to get some time to think if he really loves me,or his ex." I said,trying my best not to tear up.love.

"Arrasoo,but I really like to see both of my dongsaeng get together." He said as he ruffle my hair.

"Ciaos." Off he go.I start reading out the personal details & everything,I know who to look for when I need help,he said, so,he will help me.I punched in the numbers and dial him-

"Yoboseyo?" A deep voice answer.

"Yongguk oppa,I'm Seol Jeong." I said.

"Ah,Jeong ah,so whatssupp?"

"I need your help with this-" I told him everything,and he say that he will gather up the information for me ASAP.In the meantime,I have no time for school,no time for food.I kept searching the murderers.The people who killed my dearest.Anger & frustration grew in me as I couldn't find them for a week,yes,I haven't been in school,but thoughts of Myungsoo will comes in my mind often.

Until one friday evening,I recieved a text.

They lived in the street XX,an apartment with metal rillings,number xx-99 .

From : Youngjae.

My eyes widened as I grab my bag as well as my leather jacket,wore my shoe and opened the door,to see Myungsoo there.

"O-oppa."

"C-c-c-an we talk?" He asked.I hesistated.

L's Pov :

I thought she would come to school the next day,but no.She didn't she have been absent for a week.Infinite & Chunji aked me what happened,I,myself didn't know either.I miss her like crazy.I yearn for her touch,her kisses & her hugs.

Sometimes afterschool we will go her house to see if she's there,but when we knocked the door,no one's there.But again,today as school ended I packed my bag and was about to leave but-

"Oppa..wanna hang out with me?" Jiyeon said flirtly.But I have no time for her.

"No,I am busy." I said with a cold tone as she grabbed my hand,but Woohyun pry it off.

"Yah!Park Jiyeon, off!" Woohyun yelled at her,eyes fiery,as I thanked him and heads off.

"O-oppa!Myungsoo oppa!" She yelled but were stopped by Dongwoo & Sungyeol.

"Back off,Park Ji Yeon,he's not yours anymore." Sungyeol said with a fierce tone.

I ran back,as I went up the elevator and was about to knock on her door,she came out.

"O-oppa."

"C-c-c-an we talk?" I asked her,hoping she would agreed.She hesistated but agreed.

I look at her as she lean her body against the metallic door,and examine her carefully,her soft cheek is gone now,her body is thinner,eyebags and she look more cold & distance.

"So?Are you just gonna stare at me or what?" She asked with a tone I'm not familiar with,a foreign & cold tone of speaking.

"Um,how have you been?" I asked.Damn,why did I asked.It's so obvious.

"No good,eversince I gave you time to think,I can't sleep nor eat.How I wish you will approach me sooner,but you didn't." She said as I glanced upon her eyes,agony is what I see.

I pull her into a tight hug,but she didn't resist.

"I'm sorry..I am definitely sure I love you,a lot.I miss you so much,I yearn for your touch,kisses and hug,the way you whisper into my ear saying "I love you.", surprising me at my dorm.I love you so so so much,I miss you a lot too.I don't mind kissing you all day too."

"You sounds like a at the last part,but I-i-i miss you too,thoughts of you are driving me crazy.I miss your scent & your everything,I too,yearn for your touch." She said as I felt something moist on my shoulder to see her tearing up,tears rolling down.

I broke the hug as I pushed her against the metallic door,tilt her chin up to look at her,I held onto her nape as I crushed my lips onto her's as she hugged my neck.

I broke the kiss as she whispered.

"I love you.." She said

"Me too.." She crushed her lips onto mine.I caress her hair after we shared the last kiss.Hell no,I am so not letting her go.She huged me tightly,sniffing my neck.

"W-w-what?Do I stink?" I said,blushing red.

"Ani.I love..Myungsoo's scent." She said as she sniffed more and hugged me tightly,blushed red as I buried my head onto her shoulder.

Hello people! =^w^=

I rewrote the chapter again,as you must hve realise that the site have been down recently and some of the recently updated chapters in my fanfics are gone.

Anyway,thanks for reading this chapter and hope you enjoy it.

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY L/MYUNG SOO!

=^~^=

@WassupitsLO : Oh yesh! :B Keke.Updated! =^w^= Do comment often.

@ic3cream_8D : Keke,I know right! =^o^= Updated! Do comment often!

@Jade_cjyz : Updated! =^-^= Do comment often.

@Anna_Ejibi :Updated! (^.^) Do comment often~

@AphoticAngel :Keke,I know right!! ^o^ Do comment often!

@IIIVAY : Yup! :B . Do comment often. ^.^