Are you okay?

Behind the disguise.

At night,I went to bathed and sat down at the couch while watching the television. Woah,I finally got a friend ! Keke. I can't wait to tell Jiyong oppa!

I punched in his number and waited.

"Hello?"

"Annyeong oppa!"

"Ahh,Jeongie ah! You bad girl,how long have it been since you called oppa!"

"Keke,sorry oppa,just that,school have been busy."

"Awww,I miss you Jeongie ah~~"

"I miss oppa too! Palli come backkkkkk!!"

"Arrasoo,I will come back soon.I needa go now,I love youuuu my dear dongsaeng."

"Love you too~" And the call ended.

My stomach started to growl,geez,why are you always hungry? I patted my stomach,wore my fake glasses and hoodie and heads out to get some food.

Bought dukkbokki and stuffs as I walk by the dark alley,I saw a guy lying there? o_o Should I go to see?Should I? But still,I am too late,I am already standing infront of him.

He was hurt,badly,bruises covering him,cuts & was bleeding profusely.I frowned as there was a time where Jiyong oppa was hurt too,worser than him.Without thinking I held him up,but he refuse to let me help him.

"Yah nerd,go away." He said.

"Bwo?I tried to help you but you still call me nerd?" I frowned,yes,he's one of the guy in Infinite.

"Did I say I wanted you to hel- urghhh"

"Come on,please." I held his waist as he slung his arm around my shoulder. We reach the apartment fast.

I lay him on my couch with a pillow as I quickly took my first aid and help him on his wounds. I treated on his bruises first on his face and a few cuts on his forehead. I winced as I saw his badly hurt arm and a long cut from his back of his shoulder  till his collar bone.
 

I went to get a bowl of water and towel to wiped the blood off him.

"Erm,Mr,can you take off your shirt?I can't treat your wounds if you have it on."

"Call me L,ain't you the school nerd?" He asked as he tries to take his shirt off.

I just nodded as he raised his arm high,he groaned at the pain.

"Woah,your badly hurt.." As I lean closer to clean his wounds,I used the towel and it soon was bloody red.

"This is gonna hurt.." As I dip the alcohol swabs at his wound.

 

L's Pov :

As she dip the alcohol swabs at my wound,my eyes widen,no words could come out,her face is real near me,is she really the school nerd?

She have  bigs cute eyes,pinkish lips,cute round nose,bruises on her skin but still which look almost flawless.

"Done!" She smile as she look at me,our face were real close,I can feel her breathe,heat raisen on my cheeks. I feel butterflies.

"Thanks..and what's your name?" I asked

"Seol Jeong?" She said.

I tried to stand up  and heads back home but..I fell back on the couch.

"Rest for the night okay?" She leds me to the room opposite her.

"If there's anything just knock on my door." I nodded and heads to bed.

Seol Jeong,the school nerd,interesting..

Soon my eyes felt heavy and I fell into dreamland.

 

Hey people! How's the chapter? Do comment & subscribe ! :D

This is my 2nd fanfic and hope you guys like it!