Next to you.

Behind the disguise.

It was already 1am in the morning,and Myungsoo eyes are barely opened.

"Baby,go sleep." I said as I shake him gently.

"A-ani,let's go sleep together." He said as he sit there.

"It's okay,I'm not watching the TV anymore,so,go sleep.I needa go wash up." I said as he nodded and heads to the batheroom to bathe(yes,he likes to keep himself clean & he kept some of his clothes with me.) & brush his teeth,as he washed his face as he laid down on my bed.After he bathe,I went next,I change into a big,oversize t-shirt which look like a dress on me,as I climb next to Myungsoo.

"You're done?" I look up to see Myungsoo with half-opened eyes,hugging me.

"Uh-huh.Go to sleep,you're tired right." I said snuggling upon his chest,inhaling his scent.I love his scent,it makes me feel secure.

"Don't wanna..I wanna spend the night talking to you.." He pouted.

"Arrasoo..so what do you wanna talk about?" I asked,pushing his bangs away from his eyes.

"Mmm...how much do you love me?" He asked.

"Are you kidding me?I LOVE YOU HELL LOT!" I said hugging his neck.

"Aww,i love you too baby." He kissed my forehead.

"So,erm,tell me about your family?" I asked

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head.He inhale and begin-

"I have an younger brother,his name is Moonsoon.I lived with my father & mother until one day I had enough of them and ran out and met Infinite.They were like elder brothers to me,as well as Sungjong like my dongsaeng.They gave me a shelter,clothes to wear,as well as food.I owe them a lot." Myungsoo ended as he exhale.

"O-oh,I'm sorry.." I  said & buried my head in his chest.

"It's okay,you should know.." He said curl a strain of my hair and tucked behind my ear.

Then,we talked bout that Ji-yeon,he cuddle upon me,whisper sorries.

"It's okay!As long as you're by my side.." I said cupping his face as we kissed.Then we chatted about cute stuffs as well as what he did with Infinite when they were younger.We chatted until we fall asleep and the best part is,he is next to me.

The next morning

I woke up as I snuggle closer to Myungsoo,it's raining and very cold,theThen I played with his hair a little as I went to shower and make breakfast.

Eggs & bacons with toasts.

Then,I feel arms wrapped around my waist,it's Myungsoo,him with his bed hair,hot & mad cute.

"Morninggggg jagiya." He said groggily giving me smiles as he peck my cheeks.

"Morning!Go brush your teeth & have breakfast." He quickly went to brush his teeth and sat down infront of me,but still his bedhair,mad hot.He start digging in and gave me a thumbs up.

"Daebak!" He smile as he continue eating.As we finish eating,he agreed to bring me out and play?Yup.He went home & changed as I prepared myself and went over to find him.

"Kaja,let's go!" He said holding my hands.I CAN'T WAIT TO SPEND FUN TIME WITH HIM!

Hello people! =^w^=

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@ic3cream_8D : Kekeke!!! :B I know right!He should smile more! :B Do comment soon! ^o^

@WassupitsLO : Hehes. I can't imagine if they really fanboy about them >_< But yeah. Do comment soon! ^.^