Secret Mission.

Behind the disguise.

It was another morning,another day to school for me,I head out to see Infinite waiting for me as I greeted them morning,we head to school together,Myungsoo held onto my hand as he smile brightly at me.

As Myungsoo accompany me to class as well as Sungjong,people stare,and making comments like :

"She is so ugly,wonder what L oppa sees in her."

"She's just an ugly nerd,L oppa is too perfect for her."

"She's so ugly,she should just disappear."

I'm the school nerd,he's the school kingka,I mean we are so different,he's handsome & popular,me?Ugly & no fame.

"SHUT UP BEFORE I TEAR ALL OF YOUR ING MOUTH!SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND,AND THAT'S THE FACT,JUST ING GET OVER IT." He yelled as he dragged me to class and bids me goodbye.

"I will pick you afterschool." He smiled as I nodded.

As I was about to sit down a high pitch voice called my name,I knew it,it was none other than Go Woori.

"You little !You steal Myungsoo away from me!" She yelled as she raised her hand and was about to slap me when I grab it and tightened it.

"Tch,for your information,he's not your property." I said as I let go of her wrist roughly and sat down as the lessons started.

"You did it!" Sungjong said as he ruffled my hair and return to his seat.

"Keke,yup Jeongie ah!You finally did it!" Chunji said as he pinched my cheeks.

After lessons,lunch break,it was finally school dismissal,all of us hang out at Infinite's place till night,we play video games,ate ramen for dinner.

The rest continue to play games as Myungsoo rested his head on my lap as Chunji was chatting with Sungjong at another corner,Sungyeol,Woohyun,Sunggyu,Dongwoo&Hoya were playing with videos games.

Suddenly,my phone vibrated,it's Jiyong oppa.

"Jeong ah,met me & your bigbang oppa at our hideout,bring your mask only,the one that you wore for street fight last time." I was about to replied as he hang up.Geez.

"Who is it?" Myungsoo asked me.

"Jiyong oppa,I needa go now." I said as Myungsoo sit up straight so I can go as I lean down and kissed his forehead.

"Annyeong oppa!" I said as I scramble out of their house and went back to bathe and wear :

as I kept the mask in my black hang bag,I quickly wore my shoes and went out to take the lift & rushed to bigbang's hide out.

"Jeong ah!" Jiyong oppa hugged me.

He led me to sit down at the carpet with the rest of Bigbang oppa.

"Um so?"

"We need your help Jeong,you have to train again,and guard one of our bar." Top said.

"Chincha?" I said.

"Comeon,we will help you!" Seungri oppa said.

"By the way,this is a secret mission for you,no one else except for us can know about this.We don't want people to hunt you down everyday afterschool." Taeyang said. As I nodded in understanding.

We trained for 4hours,and now it's midnight 1am.

"You didn't forget what we teach!" Daesung said in happpiness as they taught me more moves.

Than,Jiyong oppa told me to wear my mask as we headed to one of the club that got snatch away during the period bigbang is went MIA,which is originally bigbang's pub.They paid for everything and in one night,seombody stole it and claim it to be theirs.

"COME OUT!COME ON OUT AHN JAE HYO!" Jiyong oppa yelled.

"Tch,what?!" He came out as 6 others followed him.All of them contain a smirk.

"Give back our club back!" Seungri said as he shouted at Ahn Jaehyo and grabbed his collar.

"If you want it,get it." He said as a blonde guy punched Seungri.

"Zico!" He gritted his teeth but Jiyong stopped him as I'm the one that suppose to be fighting it,and claim it back.I wore my eletric blue metallic mask that cover my chin till my nose and reveals only my eyes.

I grabbed Zico shoulders and slam him against the wall as another guy(P.o)wanted to hit me with a bottle,I kicked him with my leg,as kicked Zico,two down,I look at the 4 guys approaching me except for Ahn Jaehyo who is still enjoying his show.

They gang up on me,but it's okay,I jumped and kicked two of them down(Taeil,Kyung) as I hit their heads together,than 4 down left 3?

I know they ain't easy-looking,I bet they're so much tougher.They(B-bomb,U-kwon) came nearer and nearer smirking,as I hits the wall,they wanted to punch,but I dodge and kicked their ,but one of them grabbed my leg and I kicked their head,giving one of the guy (U-kwon)a few more punch as he distract me,another guy(B-bomb) wanted to hit me from the back with a glass bottle,but instead,one guy kicked him down.

I turn around to see Myungsoo..how did he..

I see him deal with that guy as I approach Ahn Jaehyo,he dodge,fast,I grabbed his leg as I flip he over and kicked him in the stomach,after he land on the floor,I grabbed his collar as my nails scratched his face.A few slaps until he said.

"S-s-stop..we will give you back..." I smirked as I patted his head,and they scramble away from the club.I head towards Bigbang oppas,as Myungsoo & Infinite stood there.

I pulled down my mask as I look at them.

"I-i " I was cut off .

"I followed you here,as Infinite followed me." Myungsoo said.

"Wow,Jeong,I didn't know your such a great fighter." Sungyeol & Dongwoo exclaimed as I return a  smiled.

"Thank you Jeong ah,for claiming our club back!" Daesung hugged me.

"Hyung!She's my girlfriend!" Myungsoo pulled me over as he hugged my waist.

"Aish,pocessive as always." Woohyun smirked as he lay his head on Sunggyu. I laughed.

"Erm,can you don't tell anyone about this." I told them as they nodded.

"Now that you claim back the club,you're the owner now." Jiyong oppa ruffled my hair.

"Chincha?I thought you just want me to get it back and give you."

"Ani,"

"But,I don't want to.I don't like fighting either,I did this only for you,oppa." I said as cleaned my hands with tissues.

"Arrasoo..but you must help me guard this club when I'm not around okay?" He said as I nodded.

People came back after everything was cleared,bartenders greeted me & bigbang as well as Infinite.

While the rest of them were clubbing,Myungsoo & I were watching them dance.

"Jeong ah,I didn't know you can fight so well.." He said as we sat on the couch at the club.

"Ani,they trained me,self-defence I guess." I smiled as I sipped on my juice.

"Arrasoo.." He smiled.

Hello people! =^w^=

Btw,I don't hate Block B,infact I love them,especially P.O! <3

I FINALLY HAVE 40 SUBSCRIBERS!

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! SILENT READERS AS WELL!

I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

  

 

@WassupitsLO : Sorry >_< Keke,actually I like Jaejoong as well,but I think DBSK & Bigbang suits more to be each other's enemy.Do comment often!

@gyuwifey : Keke,i love woogyu moments too! Do comment often!