Neighbour?

Behind the disguise.

Aish,what's with the banging of funitures & stuffs next door?I reluctantly wake up and heads to opened the door to see boxes with mark on,clothes,books stuffs on it.

I guess people are moving in next door,I turn back and was about to close the door when I heard a familiar voice,I turn around to see woohyun oppa?

"Goodmorning,my jeongie!" He said as he hug me.

"Why are you & the rest here?" I asked as I broke the hug,looking confuse.

"Ain't you glad to see m-"

"Woohyun hyung! Come & help me,I need help with the-" Myungsoo cut him off as he approach us.

"Morning,jeongie ah."

"Morning." I said as I look at them confusely.

"So..why are you guys here?" I asked.

"From today onwrds,we are moving in here!" Sungjong said as he popped out from nowhere.

"WHAT?!"

"Waegurae?!" I asked.

"We wanted to protect you,so we decided to live near you and we found out that the apartment next to yours is empty,so we got it." Sunggyu said as he gave me a smile.Aigoo, they're so nice..

"Hm,I shall not disturb you guys now." I said as I bow and went back to my apartment,took a shower and quickly head down to the nearby cafe to get breakfast for them.

I got them coffee & some sandwiches. I smiled as I went to their apartment.

I knocked their door,

"Comming!" A voice said as the door opened,revealing the Myungsoo that is half-,wiping his hair with a piece of towel and only have his pants on.

I blushed and came in.

"Oppas! I brought you breakfast!" I smiled as all of them turned to me and Sungyeol hugged me.

"OMO!Jeonggggg,you saved my tummy!!" He said as he took the things and ate his share.

I look around the apartment of their as I sat on the floor,

"Sorry,it's a little messy?" Dongwoo said as he tried to hide the boxer by kicking it behind the table,I laugh and asked all of them to eat as I went around an clean their apartment.

"Jeong-ah~ You don't need to help us with this." I turn around to see Myungsoo took the cloth in my hand away.

"We can do it on our own." Sunggyu added as Woohyun nodded.

"Nonono,let me help you guys!" I said as I snatch the cloth back from Myungsoo and wiped the coffee table.

I climbed onto the chair and wipped the window but when I reach for another window pane,I lost my balance and fell,I was prepared to kiss the floor but I landed on something warm and soft.

And reality hits me,I landed on Myungsoo and our lips touched.

 

How the chapter?

Sorry for not updating recently,loads of homework & test coming up.

So..

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!