Provoked?

Behind the disguise.

L's Pov :

Seol Jeong is ontop of me and our lips touched.The rest of Infinite widen their eyes as Seol Jeong flushed pink,quickly get up bow and scramble away. As the rest of the hyungs continue what they are doing and went back to the room,I chuckle at how adorable she is,but still I can't believe our lips touched,her lips is so soft.Without realizing I am smiling already.

"Hyung!Why are you smiling like that,you pedo!" Sungjong said while poking me with a pillow.

"Yah!Who said I'm a pedo! Is liking someone younger than you makes you a pedo?!!!!!" I yelled at him,uh-oh,I blurted something that I'm not suppose to said.

"HYUNGGGGGGG~ MYUNGSOO HYUNG LIKES SEOL JEONG!" Sungjong shouted as all of the rest of the hyung stop whatever they are doing in the room ,kitchen & bathroom and rushed to the living room!

"Aigoo,myungsoo is in love." Dongwoo hyung said as he wiggle his eyebrows,and the rest of them did the same.

"Just confess already!" Sungyeol slap my arm.

"Yeah,myungsoo,if you don't then I will." Woohyun hyung smirked.

"She won't acept you,& I know you won't do it anyway." I said nervously.

"Try me." He smirked

"Hell no! I'm gonna get her first before you do!" I said as I stomp back to the room.

"Hey,Woohyun ah,you're..not seriously right?" Sunggyu poked him.

"I'm."

"HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON ME!!!!" He teasingly poked him.

"Just kidding.See,I knew this would work." He said proudly as the rest give him a thumb up.

~In the room~

Aish,how should I tell her?What if she reject me..I mean she's cute & all.Molla!This is so uncool,I am L,the fearful gangster of infinite.Without realising,image of Seol Jeong face filled my mind,as I cracked a small smile and fell asleep on my bed..

 

How the chapter?

By the way,I am sick again..with heavy flu & stye on my right eye,& it's badly swollen...

But still,I will update as often as possible *wink*

LOVE YOU READERS & SUBSCRIBERS!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@WassupitsLO : awww,updated! =^o^= Do comment more!

@ic3cream:8D : Keke,thank you.Updated!