Burden?

Behind the disguise.

I haven't been attending school for a week due to my blindness,and,I always felt guilty for Infinite.

"Yeobo,I'm back!" Myungsoo said with a bright tone.

"W-welcome back.." I said standing up,and slowly walking to him as I held the wall,then I heard loud stomping but gone,as I felt an arm snake around my waist.

"Y-yah!Didn't I tell you not to move around?"

"I-i'm sorry.."I muttered as I hug his neck.

"I am a burden to you.." I whispered softly as he hug me.

"No,you're not.."

"I am,you have to take care of me,even though school was tiring." I said,without realising tears felling.

"Don't cry..you're be okay soon,I swear." He kissed my nose as he bride-style me onto the couch,pecking my lips.

"I'm go bathe now." He whispered near my ear,his breathe hits me,unkowingly,I started blushing,I lay on the couch while waiting for him,soon,I fell into a slumber.

L's POV :

I walk to the living room with only the trainee pants,while drying my hair,

"Y-yeobo,I'm done-" I saw her sleeping soundily on the couch,she looks like an angel while she sleeps.I play with her hair as she stirred in her sleep snoring a little,I poke her nose as she groan,chuckling I carried her to the bedroom.

Then as she hug me,I know she's awake.

"Oppa,I am awake,you can carry me back to the living room." She whispered softly.

"Arrasoo,you little cupcake." I put her down as we cuddle on the couch.

"Let me help you with your hair,it's wet right."

"Okay." I cracked a small smile as she dries my hair,and then,unkowingly,she start tracing my features with her tiny hand.

"I-i miss your face..I miss looking at them.." She said as I hug her.

"I am sure,your eyes gonna be fine,really.." I whispered into her ears,as I lean in and kiss her,her lips is as sweet as cotton candy,not to mention,soft too,I inhale her smell.

"Are you hungry?I will go buy."

"Dukbokki!!" She squeal.

"Arrasoo,cutie." I pinched her cheeks as I am about to go,she held my hand.

"I wanna come too.."

"Babe,stay at home,please."

"I wanna come!!"

"N-O no!"

"I don't care,I don't care!" I chuckles as I held her.

"It's dangerous..you know,out there.." She pouted.

"Fine,come back soon.." She said as I nodded,bought some mandu,dukbokki and pancake as I return to see her sitting there doing nothing.I sat down put the things down as I sat beside her,patting her head.

"I know how you feel now,come on...you're gonna be seeing soon,and you will see my face." I said,trying to cheer her up as I bring her to the dinning table,sat her down and took out her serving of dukbokki and others food.

I took the fork poke into the dukbokki and fed her.

"Ahhh.." I said to her.

"I still feed myself.." She pouted.

"Come on,it's been so long since I fed you food."

"Fine.." She opened as she eats,soon we finish the food,showered and prepared for bed.I pulled her into my arms,hugging her tight,inhaling her hair as I peck her lips & forehead.

"Goodnight Jeongie.."

"Goodnight oppa.." She said with a yawn as she fell asleep.Tomorrow,will be a better day.I swear.

Hello people! =^w^=

A short update.

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!