Warmth.

Behind the disguise.

*BANG BANG BANG!!*

What the?I groggily wake up & check my phone,it's just 3am in the morning.I reluctantly stood up & heads to the door,I opened the door to see Bigbang oppa bruised,but,Seungri was the most badly hurt one.

I quickly opened the door,rushed to my room to get a fewp illows and laid them on the couch,went to get some medicines and gauze as well as a basin of cool water & a cloth.

I set the table near the couch and put them on the table.

"Jeong ah,help your Seungri oppa with the wounds,you know you are the best in helping us since we are young right?" Jiyong oppa said as I nodded and helped Seungri,I stare at his wounds.It's was horrendous,some of his skin were tore,his head was bleeding,bruises on his face as well as small cuts,a long cut on his arm too.

I slowly clean up his bleeding arm as I applied medicine and put gauze on it then I helped him with the long cut on his tummy,when I see it,I winced at how horrible it was & it's bleeding profusely,I took the cool water and cleaned it up as he tried to endure the pain.

After helping him with cuts & bruises, I moved on to the other oppas as well but they ain't that badly hurt,it were just scraped skin and bruises.

After cleaning up,they brought Seungri to the guest room,I make some cool ice mint tea and sat down,looking at them,especially Jiyong.

"Oppa!" I yelled.

"W-w-what?" He stammered.

"What happened exactly,that lands Seungri oppa into the state like this?!" I said,worriedly,I love Seungri oppa as well as the rest of Bigbang oppas,I don't like seeing them get hurt.Seungri oppa dotes me alot as well as the rest.It's the first time I see him in this type of state.Not to mention,he is quite a good fighter,even though TOP & Jiyong were better.

"DBSK were back,they ain't happy as we got the title of "Seoul best gang",they were sly,they brought knifes and stuff,when I was about to give the last kick to Jaejoong,Yunho wanted to slash me from the back bu your Seungri oppa cover it for me and hitted his arm,as well he cut his stomach." Jiyong oppa said,anger grew upon,my hand curled into fist.

"They're so childish!" I yelled as all of them nodded and sipped on the ice mint tea I prepared.

"Jeong ah!This is awesome!" Daesung smiled as I thank him.

"Wait here," I said as I scrambled back to the kitchen and got their chocolates.

"Happy belated valentine,even though you guys doesn't look that good in the state like this.." I gave them as they ate them.

"Delicious!" TOP gave me a thumb up as well as the rest.

"Aigoo,my Jeongie,you make them?" Jiyong oppa said as I nodded.

"Aigoo,your skills are getting better." He ruffled my hair.

"Oppa!Stay for tonight okay?"

"Arrasoo..So did you get any chocolate for anyone?" I blushed at his words and slowly nodded.

"CHINCHA?!" All of them exclaimed.

I blushed and nodded.

"Who?"

"L.."

"Aigoo,I'm happy for you!" Taeyang said as he smile as well as the rest of the oppas except for Jiyong.

"Oppa..what's wrong?" I poked him as he look at me,serious.

"Keke,nothing's wrong!I'm glad that he's your boyfriend.At least he can protect you while I'm not around you.." He muttered the last sentence.But I heard him.

"Wae oppa?Why will you not be around me?" I asked him in a serious tone.

"I'm just afriad that,DBSK will come and hurt you as...we injured Yunho & Changmin quite badly too." I nodded.

"Oppa..Infinite oppas as well as L is just living next door to me,they moved here so they can protect me,but I can protect myself too right?" I smiled,he nodded and ruffle my hair as they went to sleep.

~The morning~

It is morning already as I shifted abit to realisesomeone was hugging my arm,I turn to face his chest & look at on him,it's Myungsoo.I smiled as I wake him up.

"Morning,babe." He smiled as he pulled me into his arm.

"Yahh!How did you get in!?" I asked him,

"Your bigbang oppa opened the door for me." He smirked.Aish.Jiyong oppa.

"Aish,I'm not going to school today." I said as he slumped back to bed.

"Aigoo,my school nerd is ditching school?" He teased me as he started to poke my cheeks.

"Shut up,I only got to sleep at 6am." I said as I buried my head inside the pillow.

Soon,I fell back asleep.

 

L's Pov :

I look at adorable sleeping look & her flawless features.I smiled as she starts to snore for abit,how cute can she be?I swept away her bangs that is covering her face & curl a hair behind her ear,I hugged her tightly as sniffed her scent.

She is so soft & cuddly..suddenly it started raining heavily & thunders can be heard,it was now 9am,but the sky look so dark as if it's just 4 in the morning,she shifted near me as I sees a tear rolls down,cold sweat on her forehead,I can't help but feel worried,as she shiver..

"Umma...appa!" She screamed as she starts to cry more. I grewm ore worried and shake her awake,

"Babe,are you okay?" I said as I wiped her sweat away with the back of my hand.

"It's that nightmare again.." She said as she hug me tightly.

"Its okay,it's over already..I'm here." I said as I her hair gently.

She sniffled abit as I lay her back on the bed and kiss her nose as we continue to cuddle each other to sleep till it's afternoon.

 

How's this chapter? Keke.

Do subscribe & comment!

@ic3cream_8D : Keke,I was melting as I write that! Keke. >_< Yup,I LOVE CHOCOLATES! Do comment moreeee!!

@kimhyura : HI! (^w^) welcome! Do comment moreeee!!

@WassupitsLO : Keke , I know right! Updated! ^o^ Do comment moreeee!!