Accident?

Behind the disguise.

As we reach the school,I immediately bid him goodbye as Sungjong slip his arm around my arm as he drag me & I drag Chunji to class with him.Woah,everyone in school was staring & mumbling about me,some girls even talk to me in class,suprising me,the fact is nobody talks to me in school,in school.Except until I saved L,scratch that,Myungsoo.

Geez,friends with benefits much?Lessons were sho boring,keke,were chatting with Sungjong oppa & Chunji non-stop after we finished our work.

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

Yes! Finally,it's recess! Omg omg omg! My favourite period in the school!

"Sungjong ah~ Jeongie ah~~"  Both me & Sungjong turned to see all of the rest of Infinite waiting for us.I mean,I'm suprise cause normally a few of them will go to find the seat & only a few to met us and go for recess.

But ignored that,I happily went with Sungjong to recess! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG! IT RECESS!

I love recesses! I smiled widely as Dongwoo oppa & I went to grab our food. I'm sho hungryyyyyy I thought as I got my food! Happiness.This is life.

"Jeongie ah~ Why are you so happy today?" Hoya oppa asked as everybody look at me.

"Keke,I don't know,but I LOVE RECESS!" I gave a big teeth smile & munch on my food.

"Aigoo,kyeopta,my dongsaeng!" Woohyun oppa ruffle my hair as Sunggyu oppa pass me a tissue after I finish it.We chit-chatted and I excuse myself as I wanted to take a breather.

I stretch myself as I walk out of the building to the garden's bench thinking about "my life" now.Better than last time as I walk by a loud smashing voice was heard behind me.

I widen my eyes in shock.To see a smashes pot of flower on the floor.Hearing the loud sounds,everybody run out of the cafeteria to see what happened.

Does oppa's rival find out who I'm already?Or there is someone who is in the gang?The worst is coming? All these questions flooded my head.Damn it.

Infinite & Chunji rushed to me,to check me if I'm alright.

"What happened?"

"Are you okay?"

"Did you see who did it?"

They start bombard me with questions,I just gave them a smile and heads back to class,suddenly my phone vibrated.

Be careful & take cautions of your surrounding.

From : Myungsoo oppa.

I smile.

Sure,thanks. =^o^=

I punched in the message & sent it to him as I turn my attention back to the lesson,my worst subject. MATHS. Holy,devil maths. >:

I almost fell asleep through the lessons bUT Chunji and Sungjong kept nudging me,as the teacher is quite fierce.I sigh as I continue listening to it.

Yes,finally my favourite subject,ENGLISH. I finish the assignment given as soon as I got it and helped with Chunji & Sungjong. Finally it's school dismissal! I was about to rush out to get some ice-cream but sadly,Woohyun oppa grabbed the back of my bagpack!

"Let me go!!! I will hunt you down if I didn't get my favourite ice-cream!" I said as I tried to run but I heard a voice.

"Where do you think you're going without us?" Woohyun oppa asked. Uh-oh.

I smiled sheepishly at them as they brought me to the ice-cream store,geez,they're so protective recently..Chunji ruffle my hair as he gave me a small smile as he pointed at my ice-cream.

"I'm older,so I'm first to get!" Sunggyu oppa said as he went infront of me,and the rest did that too.Using the "I-am-older" excuses to get into my line. So this is how it feels like having friends.

All of them got their ice-cream first,and I was the last.. UNFAIR. >:

My eyes sparkle as I see my favourite ice-cream! OMG,I jumped in excitment & queue up.

 

L's Pov :

Jeongie is so cute & hyper today? She's so cute when she run for the ice-cream. I crack a small smile as Sungjong nudged me.

"Hyung~ What are you smiling at? " Sungjong nudge me at the elbow as he ask curiously.

"Nothing~~" I sung as I sat down & ate my ice-cream,I laugh as I see that adorable Seol Jeong walk to us with ice-cream in her hand,like a cute child.

Then the hyungs,Sungjong & Chunji start talking about how to protect Seol Jeong but stop when she reach us and she sat beside me.That tiny happiness in me.

"What are you guys talking about?" She asked curiously,widening her eyes as she on her strawberry ice-cream.

"Hm-uh-uh-uh.." Dongwoo hyung stared at us as he stutter.

"We were talking about pokemons!" Dongwoo said as all of us exclude Seol Jeong gave him the are-you-kidding-me-look.She laughed as she talks about her favourite pokemon.

I find her really adorable..how can someone bear to hurt her?I look at her,as thoughts of her getting hurt filled my mind,it's so sickening.Seeing her hurt.

 

How's the chapter?

Firstly,sorry for not updating for so long. *bows*

Secondly,school have been busy for me so yeah.

I won'be updating so often.

Thirdly,it's that,I will tried to update as often as possible as long as I'm free.

So,I hope you understand as it's quite an important year for me in school this year.

I hope you have enjoy this chapter!

Do comment & subscribe.

@Gyuwifey : Keke,yeah..sowwi. >_< Updated! ^_^

@ic3cream_8D : Keke,thank you! ^w^