Valentine Day Trouble.

Behind the disguise.

I opened my eyes,to see a message on my phone.

Morning,dongsaeng!Happy valentines to you!

From : Jiyong oppa

I smiled at the text and replied him the same.I did my necessary and heads to the school,wow,valentine's.There are so many couples this morning.

Haish,I head to school as I walk,people snicker and gigle. I guess they will be thinking,this nerd is forever alone,nobody wants her.That's what I thought too,but oh well,I'm so in love with the current book I'm reading,so who cares?

 

L's Pov :

~The day before valentine~

"Hoya hyung!Woohyun hyung!" I asked for help on how to confess to Seol Jeong,I mean,I did confess before,but she's so much different than any other girls,she's special.

"Hm?" They both replied as they stop doing whatever they're doing

"Erm..how should I confess to Seol Jeong?" I asked.

"Easy,give her a rose and sing her a song." Woohyun hyung suggest proudly.

"Pabo!There's no sincerity!" Hoya hyung hit him on his arm.

"Then?" He raised one of his eyebrow.

"Make her chocolates,cupcakes or something she like,give her a love letter & a bunch of roses!" Hoya hyung said as he adjust his spec.Oh,wait since where he got that spec on?

"Okayy,hyung..hm,can you help me with baking?I mean both of you.." I asked meekly.

"Sure," Hoya hyung said with a smile as Woohyun hyung nodded too,Sungjong and the rest heard about it and decided to help me too.

All of us heads to get the ingredients for chocolate,I really thankful to the hyungs & Sungjong as it is my first time making chocolate.As they went to the market,I went to get card & letters.

As I approach the shop,I got some blue & pink ribbons,a simple valentine card and a envelope & paper as well as a cute little orange bear with a blue ribbon on it's neck..I went back to the house and start making the chocolates.

The Sungjong,Dongwoo,Sunggyu & Sungyeol started to make the choclate with letters "I" "L" "O" "V" "E" "Y" "O" "U "S" "E "O" "L" "J" "E" "O" "N" "G" and a small heart shape.As Woohyun & Hoya guide me through making a big heart shape chocolate and a few medium heart.

After we done with the big heart shape,we added some strawberry icing & a few edible sliver balls,and placed those chocolates into a big heartshape pink color box with the ribbon I bought earlier.Afterwards,I thank them and heads back to my room to write the card & letter for her.I can't wait for tomorrow,but still I can't believe I did all these for her,I,L Kim,never do this before to any girls.

~End~

Finally,it's Valentine's. I woke up early to get roses for her wrapped up in purple wrapping & blue laces.I quickly put it in my locker with a few packet of ice cover with platic bags inorder not to wet my books.

I shall confess to her afterschool.

I smiled as I went around looking for her as it's about time she usually reach school,but girls swoon over to me and crowded me,unable to see her.

~End of Pov~

I walk into the school,to see L crowded with girls,confessing to him.I guess,he's popular & all,I frowned as I heads towards the locker and get my books.

"Seol Jeong." I turn around to see Chunji.

"Hey! Happy valentine!" I smiled as he gave me a hug.I hugged him back,soon after Infinite approach me as they greeted me with a hug.

"Seol Jeong,I need t-" L said as he was cut off by a beautiful girl and was dragged along by her.I frowned as I took my books and head to the class.

Why do I feel so,sad when I see him crowded by girls,I look outside my seat to see L & the girl in the garden,I guess she's confessing..I don't stand a chance,anyway why do I care?

Then,I came back to reality as I saw the girl and L kissing,I feel disappointed as I slam myself on the table.

How's the chapter people?

Do comment & subscribe!

@ic3cream_8D : It's getting better already,thank's for your concern =^w^= Do comment more!

@WassupitsLO : Keke,yeah.Thank you! ^w^ . Do comment more!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!