Spending the night with you.

Behind the disguise.

I smiled as I stare at the letter that I place on the table after I just came out from bathing,and dressed up myself in :I dried my hair and went to a chocolate stall at around 3pm and heads home to bake chocolate for Infinite oppas & Bigbang Oppas.

INFINITE'S Chocolates ;

Bigbang oppas ;

Myungsoo oppa's :

After 3 hours of baking of chocolates. And I went to bathed and changed into ;

I put all  the chocolates into the paper bag as I went to their apartment and knocked on their door.Than I heard loud footsteps & the door opened.

"Jeongie!" Squealed Sungjong.

"Oppa.." I smiled at him and he led me in,as we were in the corridoor.

"I heard about it.." He smiled.

"W-whut?" I stammered.

"You & Hyung got together?" He cheekily smiled as he glance at me,I immediately flushed pink and nodded,when he was about to continue but was cut off.

"Sungjong ah!Who came ov-,JEONGIE AH!" Sungyeol jumped and hugged me!

"Oppa!" I smiled.

"Happy valentines!" as I broke the hug and went into the room to see Sunggyu,Woohyun playing games on the TV,Myungsoo,Hoya&Dongwoo watching them play.

I walked in and went to sat down next to Dongwoo,

"Oppa.."I said.

"Jeongie ah!" Suddenly all of the rest look at me stunned,

"How did you get in?I didn't hear any footsteps." Woohyun said as he look around to see both Sungjong & Sungyeol cheekily smiling.

"Jeongie ah~When did you get in?" Myungsoo moved from the corner seat and sat down next to me slunging his arm around me,

"Aww,you two are so cute...I am foreveralone." Woohyun said as he lay his head on Sunggyu's shoulder.

"Aw,you still have me." Sunggyu smiled as he patted his head.(WOOGYU MOMENT!)

All of them wiggle their eyebrows at us as I blushed a bit .

"H-how did you guys know?" I look at them confusely.

"Myungsoo told us!" Dongwoo oppa said happily as he clapped.I laugh at his cuteness.

"Oh yea,hm,here." I passed the chocolates & envelopes to the rest of the oppas except Myungsoo.

"Happy valentines!" I smiled at them. Sungjong & Sungyeol squealed in happiness as they recieve the box of chocolates,Hoya oppa nodded and thank me with a small smile while Dongwoo smiled brightly,Sunggyu smiled while Woohyun oppa became a drama queen.

"Ohmy,this is the first time I recieve a chocolate!" Woohyun said as he wanted to hug me and fake a tear.

"Hyung!Aniyo!This is MY GIRLFRIEND!" Myungsoo hugged me as Woohyun pouted and walk back to Sunggyu and fake crying as I laughed at his acting.

Than suddenly I felt a pokeo n my cheeks.

"Where's ..my chocolate?" Myungsoo asked me.

"I didn't get you any." I said with a poker face.

"How can you treat me like this.." He pouted as I pinched his cheeks.

"I am just kidding,here." I gave him a big box with an envelope on it.

"Your valentine present." I whispered to him as he opened it and smiled,as he pecked on my cheeks,my heart beats as fast,and the rest of the oppas wiggle their eyebrows as they keep saying they're hungry we went for dinner at a restaurant.After chatting and having food there,

"Hyungs..you guys go home first." He smiled as he pulled my to another direction.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I scratched my head.

"Let's take a stroll before we go home." He held onto my hand as we walk slowly at the park.

His hand was big and warm,the walk was quiet as we sat at one of the bench in the park,I shivered abit as I sneezed.He pulled me over and gave me his thick cardigan,but we end up snuggling together,chatting about how silly he was when he waas a kid and I laugh a lot.

It was 11.30pm now,and he brought me home.

 

L's Pov :

I still can't believe we were a couple,I brought her home as it was getting late.

"Goodnight.." She opened the door as she was about to walk in,I pulled her wrist and hugged her tight as I sniffed her scent,it was sweet,like strawberry.

"I will miss you.." I said as I tightened my hug.

"Silly boy..we just live next to each other." She hugged my neck.

"No matter how silly I am..you're still my girlfriend and I'm still your boyfriend,no matter what this fact will never change." I broke the hug as I looked into her eyes.

"Yea." She smiled,she have got the most adorable smile.

"I shall see you.." I smiled as I gave her a kiss,and rubbed my nose to her's as she giggle.

"Goodnight jagi!" I said as she smiled and went in and went to my apartment.

 

How's the chapter people?

Do comment & subscribe!

@ic3cream_8D : I do too! I enjoyed writing that chapter a lot! =^o^= . Do comment often!

@gyuwifey : Keke,^w^ . Do comment often!

@WassupitsLO : I know right~ Updated! ^o^v Do comment often!

@Infinite098 : Keke,thank you! Updated! (^~^)v

@kimhyura : Thank you!! ^o^ . Updated. Do comment often!