Dinner joy.

Behind the disguise.

I told him about what happened as we heads to the place then finally found the apartment youngjae said.

"So this is it?" I asked,anger can be heard i n my voice as Myungsoo tries to soothe me down.I bangged the door opened,revealling a woman in her 30s.

"May I ask..who are you finding?"

"Jung Min Woo." I said.

"Ah..my husband?Wae?" She asked.

"Is he in?" I refused to tell her as Myungsoo held onto my shoulder,giving me a squeeze.

"No.." She said with a sad look.

"Where is he?"

"He's dead,a few years ago of cancer." She said tearing up a little.

"I'm sorry.Thank you." I said as I went away,walking with Myungsoo,hand in hand.But my mind is filled with the thoughts of the people who killed our parents,one's dead,there's still 4 of them.

"I guesss he got his karma." Myungsoo said.

"Yeah." Then we went home together,he stayed by me,as he is afraid of anything happened.Holding me in his arm,as we watch the shows on the television screen.Silent,but I feel secure with him.

"Are you hungry?" He asked as he rubbed my arms gently.

"A little."

"Woohyun hyung cooked,let's go over." He said,as I gave him a slight smile.

"Hyung,I'm back." Myungsoo said as we went in the room,Chunji's there too.Their eyes widened at the moment they sees me.

"JEONGIE AH!" Sungjong ran over to me hugging me,more like squeezing me.

"C-c-can't....b-b-breathe..." I said as Myungsoo oppa pry him away.

"Maknae!Are you trying to kill my girlfriend?" He said arms around me,protectively.

"Aish,quiet down." Sunggyu said as he approach me.

"Jeong ah,all of us miss you,where have you been?" He asked.

"And you missed a lot of lessons too!" Chunji said on the lollipop as he passed me some of his boooks.\

"Oh yeah,Myungsoo write the notes for you by the way." Chunji smiled as the rest nodded.

"You did?" I asked him,as he shyly nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled as I put the books on the table.

"Ah!Food will be done in a few minutes." I heard,to see Woohyun oppa,Hoya oppa & Dongwoo oppa,making food behind.

"What are you making?" I asked as the rest were gaming outside.They examine me then-

"OMGAFDJKGEHIJQWJD4EHWOI2HEIOH2O!JEONG AH! YOU GREW SO THIN!" Woohyun oppa said as he look at me,Hoya& Dongwoo oppa came over.

"You must get double the serving!" Both of them said as they hi-5 each other.(YADONG)

"By the way,we are making samyeopsal & Ojingeojeot !" Hoya oppa said as he smiled,he looks cute with him in purple apron,Dongwoo oppa in green & Woohyun oppa in red.

"Ah,Kimchi Chi-gae ." I said as I went over to Woohyun oppa.

"Yup,my stew is the best!You gotta eat a lot later on." He said giving me a greasy smile as I went back to the living,to see all of them laughing and everything.

I sat down and start doing my homework,and soon,I almost complete them-

Tsk,how do I do this maths question!Gosh , I HATE MATHS! I furrow my brows as I stare hard at the questions,as if the answer can come out.

"Do you need help this?" Myungsoo asked as he stopped what he's doing.

"Yeah." I said,as he look at the question,took my pencil and solved it.

"Woah,genius." I stare at him .

"I know right.I am.A hot & smart gangster." He said as he titly his chin up.

"Yeah right-"

"Yah!Dinner's ready!" Woohyun shouted but nobody listen to him as the rest were engross with the game,as I ran to the kitchen.

"Yah!Jeong ah!" Myungsoo shouted but I ignore him and helped Dongwoo & Hoya oppa with the table setting.

"Gomawo." Both of them said as I smiled and continue,then Woohyun asked them the rest to come for dinner.All of us settle down.

Seat arrangement.

Woohyun Dongwoo Hoya Sungyeol

Sunggyu                                                                                  

Myungsoo Seoljeong Chunji Sungjong

I sipped on the Kimchi Chigae that Woohyun made,amazing.My eyes widen at the taste.Yum.

"Nice?" Woohyun asked.

"Yup!Delicious!" I said giving him two  thumbs up.

"Because I'm Chef Nam." He said proudly,as the rest ignore him and continue feeding on the food.The Ojingeotjeon is delicious too,then all of us start BBQ-ing the meat.I love samyeopsal! My eyes sparkles at the meat cooking,the rest laugh at me as they said I look like a kid.And they kept piling up food on the plate,but well I'm hungry.So I didn't goes "Oh no,I'm full."

"Here you go babygirl. " Myungsoo oppa smiled as he gave me a lettuce wrap of samyeopsal.I was about to take but-

"Say ah~" He said as I opened my mouth and savoured the taste of it.Delicious is the word! Theres lots of food,enough for us to be sitting down,chatting for hours.

"What happened,Jeong?Why didn't you come school for the past one week,do you know how worried you make us?" Sunggyu oppa said.As the rest start bombaring me questions too.

"Um,well.I-i-i kinda found out the people who murder my parents as well as my foster parent's.As Bigbang oppa investigated." I look at them,to see if they're listening and Sunggyu oppa gave me a nod to ask me to continue.

"T-then,with the help of BAP,I found their details as well as the place they lived." I continued.

"And,today,Myungsoo accompanied me to  one of the muderer house,but instead his wife came and told us he's dead." I ended as silence filled the atmosphere-

"YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH BAP?!" Everyone shouted including Myungsoo.oppa.

"Y-yeah,what's wrong?" I asked confusely.

"OMG,THEY'RE SO FREAKING COOL!" Sungyeol said as he start dancing around,earning a smack on the head from Hoya oppa.

"Yeah,they're the best rookie gang now." Hoya said as they start fanboying how cool they were,I laughed at their cute-ness,soon it was time to go and Myungsoo is sleeping over at my house.He showered first then he came over to my house.We watched movies on the bed,snuggling against each other.

 

Hello people! =^w^=

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@ic3cream_8D :Hehes.Nah,the website was down and I was so disappointed when all my chapter I write as draft and everything's gone. D: Keke. Do comment soon!

@Anna_Ejibi : Keke.Updated! Do comment soon! ^w^