Nightmares.

Behind the disguise.

I laid on my bed,as when I sat up,a sharp pain shot up to my tummy,I immediately lay back on the bed. It hurts badly,but I experience worse. I close my eyes as I thought of how Ahjumma & Ahjussi got killed.

~Flashback~

All of us,me,Jiyong oppa & ahjumma,ahjusshi,whom I call them umma & appa too,were playing hide and seek in the living room.I was the age of 13 by then Jiyong oppa was 19 by then.

We were enjoy our family day,until we heard a knock on the door,

"I will go & get it." Umma said.

As the door opened,appa told Jiyong oppa to bring me to the bedroom at the first floor.As suddenly I heard quarrels happeneding.

*BANG!* I heard,as I peek in between the door. I saw the man stabbing appa to death,while he shot umma down.Blood were all over the place,he ran away after wards. My eye widen at the scene,my beloved adopted parents are killed right infront of my face.

Jiyong oppa saw it too & immediately called the police.I look at the bloody scene infront of me.So much wounds & blood on my adopted parents.

~End of flashback~

I feel someone shaking my body,my eyes fluttered open to see Jiyong oppa,Chunji & the rest of Infinite behind.

"Jeongie ah,are you..okay?" He asked.Without hesitating I hugged him tightly.

"I have that nightmare again.." I cried as he my hair.

"Jeongie ah..It okay..it's over already." He asked as he patted my back.

"It's so bad,so scary...so bloody." I mumble. As he broke the hug and lay me on the bed,

"Go to sleep dongsaeng. Oppa will be here." I nodded as he patted me to sleep again.

 

L's POV :

I was shock to see how Jeong's reacting,she trembling and crying.What are they talking about?What is it about the nightmare?Why did hyung stiffen when she said that?As all of us accompanied her to sleep,Big Bang came.She fell asleep & all of us left for the living room.

"Hyung,what is it about the nightmare?" Sunggyu asked.

"Uhm,it's very hard to explain this..why don't I let big bang explain to you." Jiyong said as he heads back to Jeong's room.

"Actually,it has been very tough on both of them,Jiyong & Seol Jeong." Taeyang explain.

"Yes,it's been very hard on them,especially Jeong." Top said.

"Wae?" I asked as curiousity got over me.Everyone look at me as I spoke,but turn back our attention to TOP.

"She experience two times of her loves one death,infront of her.She's actually Jiyong's step sister.Her real parents died due to some car accident,but it's not an accident,it was actually a-planned car accident.After her parents pass away,Jiyong's parent took her in as they were really close friends with her parents." Top said as we nodded.She really have a tough life,poor girl..is what I thought.She experience worst than us.

"Apparently,her adopted parents got killed too,and she was at the scene,behind the door.She saw how her adopted parents got killed.We knew that because all of us were already closefriends with Jiyong hyung by then." Daesung said.

"After the incident,all of us lived together,spent time together,helping each other,having trainings & learning how to fight." Taeyang said as Jiyong came out of the room & sat down.

"We learn how to fight,me & Seol Jeong,we promise ourselves to be strong for our parents,but when she got bullied in school,I got so pissed of at why she didn't use the skills & tactics the rest of Bigbang teach her."

"Bwo?She knew how to fight?!" Sungyeol exclaimed as the rest of Bigbang nodded.

"Yah,she got bullied?!" Seungri yelled as he ran inside the room,to see you sleeping peacefully but cuts & bruises covered your body.

"But I make a mistake on revealling her as my dongsaeng,our rivals,will take her as bait or try to hunt her down.I am worry for her safety.." Jiyong said worriedly.

"I will protect her." I spoke out.Indeed,I wanted to protect her from the bottom of my heart.She looks so strong,but actually she is vulnerable.

All of them look at me.

"Really?" Jiyong asked

"Neh,hyung.All of us,Infinite & Chunji." As I look at them,and all of them nodded.

"Thank you!All of you!" He hugged me. >_<

How is this chapter?

Do comment & subscribe!

@guwifey : Keke,do anticipate for the next few chapters! I look forward to more of your comments & thank you for commenting frequently! =^w^=

@ic3cream_8D : Thank you! Do look forward for the next few chapters!I will look forward on seeing more of your comments & thank you too,for commenting a lot! ^_^

@enaa1002 : Thank you!! :D Do look forward for more of these chapters! I will be looking forward to seeing your comments! ^o^