Your first love?

Behind the disguise.

"J-jiyeon?" Myungsoo said as me & Chunji stare at Myungsoo with a confuse look and Sungjong face-palmed himself.

"Jeong ah,let's go shopping." He said as he drag me away.

"Why?And who's that?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Erm,Myungsoo hyung's ex,his first love." He said as cold sweats trickle down his face.

"Ouh..."I said 

"Don't worry too much,he's in love with you." I nodded and we walk back to the ice-cream parlour to see Myungsoo's & Chunji already out.He's expressions wasn't good either but he fake a smile to me and drag me off to some streets,I turn back to look at the Jiyeon girl,staring us we leave. We didn't talk much as we walk then.

"Let's go home." I said as the rest nodded and we went back to the apartment & parted with Chunji.Sungjong heads inside first as me & myungsoo followed behind.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I looked at him and stopped at our pace.

"Yeah.." He said as he gave me a squeeze on the hand.

Now,we are facing each other,still holding onto each other's hand.

"I love you.." He said as he pecked my lips and head back to their apartment.I walk in,ploped myself on the couch.I know I should trust him and all,but I don't feel good.I mean it's hard to get over someone you love right?Moreover,your first love.I mean that Jiyeon girl is pretty & they had a relationship before.I just don't like it the way he call Myungsoo oppa,like he's still her's.

I buried my face in my hands and I let out a sigh.Think no more.I changed and headed to the club without Infinite,Chunji nor Bigbang oppa know.I saw my schoolmates on the way to the club,but they didn't recognize me as I put no disguise on,especially the thick spec.

I walk in,to see Bigbang oppas pooling with the rest.I greeted as I sat on the bar,waiting for my drink.

"Jeong ah?What's wrong?" Jiyong oppa said as he sat down next to me,

"A-ani."

"Don't lie to me,I know something's wrong,what's bothering you?Tell me maybe oppa can help?" He said in a gentle voice.

"Okay.." I told him everything and he tells me to trust him & talk to him about it.I nodded as I head to the club's basement,our training room,I trained and trained.

L's Pov :

I head back to my room once we head home,I buried my head into the pillow,as my mood went down after seeing Ji-yeon my ex-girlfriend..my first love.It's just too much memories coming back.Seeing the way Seol Jeong looks,I guess she doesn't feel uncomfortable.

I went out and knocked at her door,but noones there,maybe's she's out?Than I texted her,but she didn't reply,I called her,and the phone is off.

I took my leather jacket and heads for the club,I see the hyungs and they told me she's at the basement.I nodded and head down,to see her training.

"Jeong.." I said.

"Myungsoo oppa?" She turned to look at me as I hugged her.

"Y-yah..I am smelly." She said.

"I don't care,you still smells good." I said as I tightened the hug.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Who's that Jiyeon girl."

"My ex.My first love." I said as she pulled away from me.

"Tell me about her." She said as I sat down on the couch at the corner of the room.

"It's when I saw her in school,she's pretty & popular,a lot guys like her,yes I am one of them too." I paused to look at her nodding.

"I then,approach her one day and we talked,getting along,when it's time I asked her to be my girl.She agreed.I was so happy,but well,our happiness didn't last long,she cheated on me,with some other guys." I continue and ended the story to look at her facing down..

I sat close to her as I pulled Seol Jeong chin up,gazing into those beautiful eyes that mesmerized me.

"I got over her,it's just that too much memory rushed back..you're the only one I love now,the apple of my eyes." I said as I pulled in,kissing her softly but she pulled away after a few moment.

"Don't disappoint me." She said as I nodded and pull her into a hug.

"Everything will be alright,no one is to destroy our love."

Hello people! =^w^=

Anyway,thanks for reading this chapter and hope you enjoy it.

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@Jade_cjyz : Keke,updated! :D Look forward to more of your comments.

@WassupitsLO: Keke,maybe she will maybe not? :B Keke. Updated! =^w^= Look forward to more of your comments.

@ic3cream_8D : Keke.Updated! :D Look forward to more of your comments.