Our Story.

Behind the disguise.

I wonder where we are going for our honeymoon,Myungsoo grinned happily as he held my hands.

"Come on!Oppa,where are we going?"

"Maldive."

"Really?!"

"Yeah." I smiled excitedly as we went on the plane,as Myungsoo sat beside me as I look out of the window!

I'm so excited and can't wait to reach there.I look at the air-stewardness,all of them were looking at my husband.I got jealous as I nudged him.

"That woman is looking at you." I said with an annoyed tone,as she approach us.

"Can I help you?" She said seductively.

"No." I said as she gave me an annoyed expression, Myungsoo chuckle as he poke my forehead.

"Are you jealous?" He said

"I am."

"Babe,go to sleep,and soon enough we will reach there." I lay my head on Myungsoo's shoulder as he held my hand.Soon enough,both of us reach there.We took our luggage and took a boat to the island.

"Woah! It's so pretty!" I said as I sat down on the bed as Myungsoo put down the luggage.I shower as I wear comfortable clothings then follow by Myungsoo.

"Let's go for dinner and enjoy tomorrow." I nodded as we have our dinner,and head back.I look at the night scenery,it's amazing,then I tied my hairi nto bun and shower,put on my comfortable clothes for sleeping,then Myungsoo came out of the shower and I felt the bed sank at the side,as he hover over me.

"Baby.."

"Hm..I'm tired."

"Come on.."

"W-what?" I stare at him,he gave me a smirk,as he were half only with pants,looking hot as his wethair stick onto his face.

"I love you so much." He kissed me then,we make love for the first time.

The Next Morning.

I woke up to see Myungsoo,next to me,as my was facing Myungsoo,he backhugged me as we slept,I turn around to hug his neck as I inhale his manly scent.Soon,I woke him up as he gave me a groggy smile and greeted me,then he snuggle onto me.

"My wifey!" He inhale my scent as I nodded.

"My hubby!!" Then,we showered and changed,for breakfast soon,I wore my beachwear,a big T-shirt covering my swimwear,as Myungsoo wore a swimming trunk,his muscular body is shown,as the girls on the beach start staring at him and glare at me as we walk pass.I took off the oversize T-shirt and place them on our beach chair,revealling my swimsuit :

Not too revealling and the lace can cover the 1 line scar I got from Jiyeon.As I went down to the sea,the cold water splashed on my knee cap,then Myungsoo went by me,as the girls stare at his defined body and his muscular arms.

Then he backhugged me.

"Wear something..it's revealing too much.." He whispered.

"Aniyo!Your the one who reveal too much!Showing half of your body already!" I said  turn around and start poking his chest.

"Aww..your jealous?" He asked hugging me tighter.

"Yeah!Didn't you see the other girls staring at you?"

"Other boys were staring at you too!" He said.

"I'm yours already,no other guys can steal me away.."

"I'm yours too.." He pecks my forehead as we start playing in the clear water,swimming and etc.

Soon,our honeymoon ended.

A Few Years Later.

L's POV :

It's has been a few years since our honey,I stare at the ocean as a small hand tuck onto my shirt.

"Appa!Appa!Let's play!" Minjun said,

"Arrasoo!Come on!" I said carrying him into the living room.

"Myungsoo ah,we are here!" I heard a loud voice said and the door flew opened,revealling the rest of Infinite.

"Myungsoo JR!!" Sungyeol said as he ran into the house,Minjun jumped off my arms and hug him.

"Sungyeollieeee appa!!" He grinned hugging him.

"Aigoo,did you grow taller?" He hugged him,swinging him side to side.

"Minjunnie ah,did you forget your Woohyun appa?" Woohyun  hyungsaid and did the bunny aegyo to Minjun.

"Heheheheh!!!" Minjun laughed at Woohyun hyung.Then,Sungjong,Sungyeol & Hoya played with Minjun while the rest of us chatted.

"UWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" A baby cried.

"Aigoo,my Eun Yoon!" I said rushing in my bedroom,to see my wife hugging onto the new-born babygirl,my daughter. I smiled as I hugged both of them.

"Oppa,help me take care of her,I will make some food for the rest of the oppa." She smiled as we went out to the living room.

"Jeongie ah!!"

"Omo,Sungjongie oppa!!" She smiled hugging them back.

"Aigoo,long time no see!" She grinned widely as I pull her beside me.

"Hyung!You have so much time with her alone,eversince the incident,you brought her out of country to heal her wounds,and then after the marriage,we have never seen you already!"

"Yeah,Dongwoo oppa,can you help me with Eun Yoon? " Jeong said as he nodded,hugging onto my daughter.

"Aigoo,she's so cute!" Woohyun hyung said,pinching her cheeks lightly

"Because she's my daughter." I said proudly

"She's so soft.." Dongwoo hyung said,handling her carefully.

"Because she's my daughter!" I said again.

"She have such a cute nose.." Sunggyu hyung said poking her nose lightly.

"Because she is-"

"Okay stop.I know you love your children too much." Woohyun hyung said with annoyed expression.

"I wanna get married soon too,and have cute babies." He said pouting.

"You will,oppa.Here everybody have some Kimchijeon." Jeongie said placing the plate on the table.

"Aigoo,my wifey food is the best!" I took a piece and start munching as the rest dig in too.

"Jeongie's cooking improved!" Hoya hyung said

"You guys are still the same,just like a few years ago." Jeongie said.

"Of course,but we are not yet ahjusshi." Sungyeol said.

"Yeah right." I said

Soon all of us were chatting and chatting,they left,but we are gonna have a dinner gathering soon,and our children will be taken care by my parents,they love their grandchildren a lot.

Soon,Jeongie tuck our babies in,I went to shower and afterwards she went to shower and came out,I pull her into a tight hug.

"Thank you for everything.." I kissed her.

"It's okay." She smiled caressing my face.

"Roar!" I said hovering over her,while clawing my hands.

"I'm gonna eat you up tonight!"

"y Myungsoo!" She said as I hugged her tightly,and we fell asleep,in each other arms.

This is our story.

Our love story.

THE END.

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORTS! <3

LOVE YOU !