Ex-girlfriend?

Behind the disguise.

I woke up as I rubbed my eyes,to see my love still sleeping,hugging my waist stirring in his sleep.

"Jeong,I love you.." He mumble as he drools a little.How cute can he be,he's such a..baby.It was 9am in the morning,I guess no one is awake yet,most probably still sleeping as they stayed up late yesterday?I smiled a little as I pry away his hand and went to the living room and clear up the mess make by them,yet,I saw Chunji & Sungjong sleeping outside.

As i start to place all the CDS back into their original place and I knock onto the cabinet as I stood up to move away.I endure the pain in order not to wake the rest of them up,but mehhh,I fail.

"Jeong?" Chunji said as he rubbed his eyes.

"Ou-oh.Sorry to wake you up.." I said as I rubbed on the spot that got knock onto the cabinet.

"Are you okay?" He said as he helped me with the mess and wow,they drink some vodka?As I see bottles of Vodka emptied on the floor.I guess they will have an hangover,I went to the kitchen as Chunji and I cooked as we took out the pans and plates which causes clatter sounds woke Sungjong up as he helped us too,making some hangover soup,as well as breakfast.

After cooking,I went home and bathe before heading over back to their room,I went to Myungsoo's room and shake him awake.

"Oppa,wake up." I said as I shake him,instead he hugged my waist as hep ulled me back onto the bed.

"Wake up!!!"

"Don't wanna.." He said as he buried his head onto my shoulder,I pull him back and kiss his forehead.

"Let's go  for breakfast!" He smiled as he went of to the kitchen with me,to see only Sungjong,Chunji,Sungyeol & Hoya at the dining room.

"Goodmorning oppa."

"Morning.." Sungyeol & Hoya mumble as they rubbed their foreheads.

"Hangover?" I asked as they nodded,I head over and get two bowls to filled hangover soup for them.

After finish our breakfast,Sungyeol & Hoya,bathed and head back to sleep as their still having headache,but still the rest still asleep. Geez. We all decided to head to take a strolll,have some ice-cream or maybe watch a movie,I mean,Chunji,Sungjong,Myungsoo & me.

The Myungsoo,Sungjong & me met Chunji at the ice-cream bar as he needa head home to change,all of us met & sat in a table of four,near the end of the store,my eyes sparkles at the many flavour ice-cream.Myungsoo glanced at me with a smile.

"Let's get a big ice-cream scoops,shall we?" He said as he held onto my hand,I nodded like a kid as he chuckles.

"Can I get 5 scoops?Greentea,chocolate,strawberry,vanilla &.."

"MINT!" I said as he grinned widely.

"Arrasoo.. & a mint." He said as the lady repeat the order and we shared the ice-cream,

"Hyung!How come you & Jeongie get such a big scoop when only mine.." He stared at his own ice-cream.

"I agreed.Mine is just a two medium scoop.." Chunji said as he pouted. I smiled as I pushed the big cup of ice-cream enough for four of us.

"Let's share it then." I smiled.

Suddenly,the bell of the door ringged as a few girls came in.And went by us until,a pretty girl with brown wavy hair that cascade down her shoulder in a pink dress stood by us.

"M-myungsoo oppa." I saw Myungsoo's expression,shock?And he's eye widen as he looks up at her.

 

Hello people! =^w^=

Anyway,thanks for reading this chapter and hope you enjoy it.

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@ic3cream_8D : Keke,I love that moment too! =^w^= To see what happened,do anticipate more !