Cover with darkness.

Behind the disguise.

I woke up as I glance at the soundly sleeping Myungsoo,I kissed his forehead,as I changed and head out to get some grocery,I head to the supermarket and grabbed some instantn oodles,banana milk,and Myungsoo's favourite snacks.

I head out and was about to cross the road until..I saw a car went straight on me,I saw the driver..Jiyeon.

The car hitted me as I fell down with all the stuffs from my plastic bags pour out on the road.I blank out,as I lay there,blood pouring out.The driver drove away as I lay there.

People crowded around Seol Jeong,as Chunji came out to get some coffee at the cafe,he wondered why there are so much people crowding there,as he move into the front.

"SEOL JEONG!" His eyes widened and rushed to her,

"CALL THE AMBULANCE ! SOMEBODY!" Some passerby called thep olice as well as ambulance and Chunji and her were sent to the hospital.

L's POV :

I woke up to the sound of the vibrating from my phone,and realise my girlfriend wasn't beside me.

"Hyung!Jeongie..she..." Sungjong spoked.

"What happened to her?!"

"She have been sent to the hospital!Palli!" I immediately hang up the call once Sungjong told me which hospital she was sent to,I brushed my hair and changed as I head to the hospital in a taxi.

Please,let her be fine..I prayed hard in the taxi,I immediately run up to see Infinite & Chunji there already,I breath heavily as Sungjong patts my back and Sungyeol giving me water.

"W-what happened?"

"She's got bang down by a car and now,she's in there." Chunji point in the direction to the emergency room with lights are red.

"Please let he be alright.." I said praying hard,without realising,a tears rolled down my cheeks,I couldn't imagine life without her..I became so happy after I met her,she's..Then all the images of her kept appearing in my head.Woohyun hyung & Sunggyu hyung went to get us drinks as well as Hoya & Dongwoo hyung got us lunch,but I couldn't eat,when my dearest baby is inside the emergency room. 3 hours passed,we triedv to contact G-dragon hyung but his phone is off..

"Myungsoo ah,you gotta eat some.." Sunggyu nagged me

"I couldn't..she is.." I was cut off when I saw the lights went off and the doctor came out.

"Doctor!Is she okay?!" I scramble to him as the rest crowded around him.

"She's is fine,luckily she send in here in time,but...she maybe in coma." The doctor said.

"And,you guys may see go in and see her now,but just don't make too much noise.." The doctor said with a smile as he heads off,we all went in,to see her having a bandage round her head,as she slept.

I sat beside her as I hold onto her hands.

"I guess,we shall leave..Myungsoo-ah,go home,bathe and eat,I am sure she doesn't want to see you in a state like this." I protested but they told me to go home and eat and stuffs,I did,bathe and came back to the hospital and sat on the chair beside her..

The rest left as I returned,well,Sungyeol & Sungjong stayed with me as the hyungs told them to.All of us fell asleep as we sit beside her.

It's morning,as I look up to see my baby still sleeping,I caressed her face,as she stirred in her sleep,opening her eyes.

"M-myungsoo?It's so dark...why are you offing the lights?Turn it on.." She said,I couldn't believe it..she's blind?I went to get the docotor and he said maybe her blindness will be gone in a few days or months,as the  her head got hit quick hard.

"M-myungsoo,am..I..blind?" She asked.

"Yea,but don't worry it will be gone soon.." I said holding onto her hands.

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" Sungjong came as Sungyeol woke up and stood beside us..

"M-myungsoo,I hate darkness.." She whispered.

"Don't worry you will be fine." I told her as I told the rest her condition as they were worried hell.

End of POV

How's the chapter people?

I won't be able to reply comments as well as updated because my computer broke down,and I am using my parent's computer to update,so I can't update often,so yeah!+

Do comment & subscribe!