My school life.

Behind the disguise.

It's another morning,another school day.Another day to get insulted,bullied & whatever you can think of that bullys do.I reluctantly walks to the bathroom,did my necessary & had a quick shower.

I put on my school uniform & a fake-thick spectacle,tied my hair high up. I look at the photo frame on my study desk..

"Omma,appa,ahjumma,ahjussi..Jiyong oppa..I missed all of you.." I hugged the photoframe near my chest & a tear rolls down my cheeks.

I miss my real family,my omma & appa, I do miss ahjumma & ahjussi & Jiyong oppa. Jiyong oppa is my only family member left,but he's in America.

No,I must be strong for my family & Jiyong oppa. I stand up ,tied my long hair into braids and took my harvest sack. I grabbed a toast & heads to school.

"Hey it's the nerd."

"She's so ugly urgh."

"Ugly duckling!" The students were teasing & insulting me.

I sigh & lower my head as I heads to my class until I bump into a girl.

"Sorry.." I wanted to walk away while she held my collar.

"Well,well isn't the nerd?Seol Jeong?" She have a smirk on her face,the one that I wanna slap it off her face. I mentally rolled my eyes and was about to walk away when she pulled my braids and kicked me on the floor.

All the people were cheering on her,I am used to it.

"How dare you ignore me,you little ." She slapped me,the queenka,Go Woori.

She and her group were kicking me,punching me,slapping me.She was about to give me another punch when everybody squeals,wait,I mean the girls.

It was Infinite.

"Oppa~~" Woori faked a gentle voice and held onto one of the guy,well,I know they're Infinite but I do not know their name,I took the chance to slip away from them.

Lessons were boring.  It was then recess already. I look at my sandwich and heads to the cafeteria. Everybody was with their own best friends or their group. Me? Alone,I sigh and heads to the bench near th garden and bite on my sandwich.

Than,I saw this guy with reddish hair,looking around the school & walking towards me?

"Erm,Hi,do you know where is the school office?" He smile.

"Erm,you just have to walk straight & turn left at the corner and you will reach." I smile while replying him.

"Okay..Thanks!" He smiled & started walking.

But still he looks like he's confuse?I went towards him and tapped his shoulder.

"Erm,I'm free now since it's recess,I can bring you there." I smiled.

"Really?Thanks!You saved me! By the way I'm Chunji."

"I'm Seol Jeong." I smiled and bring him to the office.

"OHMYGOD,YOU'RE IN MY CLASS!" I exclaimed.

"Chincha?Let's be bestfriends." He smiled.

"Chincha?You really willing to be friend?" I cracked a small smile.

"Yes! I love to." He smiled.

"You're my first friend and and.." I sniffed while he give me a small hug.

"Shall we go to class now?" He smiled as the bell rings.

We heads to the class together & the teacher introduced Chunji to class and we sat together! :D Girls were squealing the moment he comes in.

The teacher putted him next to me,as I'm sitting alone.

We chatted and stuffs,girls have been glaring at me... Hopefully nothing will happend on monday or after school.

"By the way,Seol Jeong what happened to your.." Chunji pointed at my bruises and cuts on my head.

"You can call me Jeongie,I will tell you later on." I smiled.

"Why not,later on afterschool? I can sent you home as well?"

"Hm,okie,thanks."

And we pay our attention back to the lessons.

We exchanged number and he sent me back home to my apartment that day.

"So,uhm,what happened?" Chunji asked with a worried face.

"Bullies." I fake a smile.

"WHAT THE !" Chunji yelled and everyone looks at him as we quickly walk away.

"Damn,those bullies,I will find them if they bullies you again." He frowned.

"No,it's okay,you will get bullies too if you hlp me." I replied while faking a smile.

"No,I will-"

"Ah I have reach."

"Woah,we live near! Real near." .

"Yeah just a street away from yours!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Bye!See you on monday at school!" He smiled.

I waved him goodbye.