I love you.

Behind the disguise.

I let out a sigh as I raised my head up to look at the window,but they're no where to be seen,what is this tingly feeling..I mean,only with him but not other oppas.

"Jeongie ah!" Sungjong called out for me as he sat infront of the empty table infront of me.

"Did..you receive any chocolates or things yet?" He asked while looking at me.

"No..?Why would I receive them anyway?I am not pretty or popular." I said as I look at him.

"Aigoo,I am sure you would!" He said as he giggle.Oh well,yes,he giggle,for a guy.

"Oppa,wait!"

"Hm?"

"I have a question to ask.."

"Go ahead,sweetie." He smile.

"I..hm,you know,what's the feeling if..I get butterflies in my tummy when this person is near,and hm..I feel warm in my cheeks when he's close to me."

"Hmm.." He tapped his chin with his finger.

"Do you get jealous when you see him with another girl?"

"I do?"

"Do you feel empty when he's not around?"

"Hm...kinda."

"You're in love,my dear." My eyes widen in shock..I mean how can this be?

"Thank you,"

"Who's that lucky man?Perharps...someone I know?" He asked.

I nodded my head as I played with my braids.

"Is it in Infinite?" I nodded again.

"Woohyun?" I shake my head.

"Sungyeol?" I shake my head again until he reach the last person.

"Perharps..L Hyung?" I immediately blushed as I think,if it's really that.I mean he's nice to me and all,he treat me so well,I can barely differentiate it,if it's just kindness or he likes me as well.Aish,this is just so.. crazy for me to handle.

"I KNEW IT!" He scream in happiness on his face as he ran out. What the ?I stare ar the door as he ran out,probably heading to the hideout again.

I know,I won't stand a chance even if I confess,he's probably holding hand with that pretty girl already.

I sigh as through out the whole day,my mind is filled with his image.And then..

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

There goes the school bell,end of school.I haven't been able to have recess with Infinite due to girls crowding them with gifts,as well as Chunji.

I sigh as I took a step out of the classroom and was about to head towards the school gate when a hand grip on me and pulled me to the school garden,as we ran,I knew this backview,it's..Myungsoo.

"What.....do.....you......want?" I panted heavily as I fixed my braids,suddenly,he went to the back of the tree and took out a paper bag.

"Here..take it." He gave me the bag as I sat down at the tree shade and he sat beside me.

"What's this?" I asked as I point at it.

"Erm..just take it out." He said,

I took the things out,to see 2 big heart shape,a bouquet of roses,a orange teddy bear with a blue necktie & a letter?I look at him with a confuse look,

"What is this?" I asked him as I narrowed my eyes.

"Aish,isn't this obvious?!" He said as he took the big pink box and reveal what's inside as well as the red one.Happiness,it 's what I'm feeling now.I smiled at the chocolates.

"You bought these?" I asked curiously.

"No,I made it." He smiled."With hyungs & Sungjong help."

"Awww,great might gangster of Seoul make chocolates for girl?" I as I see him blushed.

"Aish...why are you like this.." He cupped my face with his hand,

"I love you."

"You do?What about the girl before?" I asked as I held one of his hand that is still on my cheek.

"I..she's my ex to be truth." My eyes widen.

"I moved on,all I care about now,is you." I laughed at him,such a sweet talker.

"Wow,she's really pretty.." I fake a smile as I pry away his hand from me.

"Nothing compare to you." He said as he held me in his arm,cuddling under the shade.

"Be mine?"

"..Yes." I crack a little smile as I look at him,as he lean closer to me and we share a kiss.It's a sweet,slow & gentle.We parted as we need air.He held my hand as both of us heads home together,and he helped me take the paper bag as I took the bouquet of roses.

When I reach,he planted a small kiss on my forehead.

"Remember to read the letter." I smile as I nodded.

"I will come by later,at your apartment." I said as we bid goodbye.

I straight away heads to my bedroom,took a quick bathe & read the letter.

Dear Seol Jeong,

               First of all,Happy Valentine's Day,sweetie.I guess,you have receive what I made for you already since you got this letter.Secondly,this is sort of a confession,maybe,I confess to you already?Thirdly,I really really love you,I can't believe I found such a wonderful girl,I don't even think I'm that lucky to find you.I love your everything,your silliness,your kindness,your cuteness,your smile,the way you play with your braids,the moment you see ice-cream and gets all hyped up.Your voice is like music to my ears.I love you dearly.

                                                                                                                                                                                            Your faithfully,

                                                                                                                                                                                                               Myungsoo.

I smiled at his letters as tears rolled down my cheeks,this,I can't believe I can also find somebody I love.Kim Myungsoo,my sweetest boyfriend.

How's the chapter people?

Do comment & subscribe!

@ic3cream_8D : Keke,to you too! =^o^= . Updated.Do comment often~

@gyuwifey : It's okay ^_^ I allows them,bad words. Do comment often.

@WassupitsLO : I now right!I wanted a guy like that. <(^w^)> Updated.Do comment often too.