Infinite's dongsaeng.

Behind the disguise.

That infinite guy is weird. I swear I saw him smiling just now,but whatever. After he left,I heads to school as usual. Damn those queenkas are there,I tried to avoid being seen,but they caught me up already. it.

"Where are you going you little nerd!" Woori said in a high pitch voice.

"No where?" I say in a small voice.

"Damn you little don't think I don't know you are avoiding us huh!" She raise her hand and slap me as her group joined her in the bullying. All I could do is yelp in pain. I can't fight back even though Jiyong oppa did taught me how to fight,getting bully not fighting back is dumb,but letting Jiyong oppa worried about me getting find about by his rivals and getting hurt is worst.

I can't let oppa get worry about it. How I wish I can smack these queenkas in their face.

They suddenly stop as Woori speak.

"O-oppa,what are you doing?" Woori said in a fake act cute voice.

I look up to see L holding onto her wrist.My eye widen as I think he tries to help me.I can see he tighten the grip around Woori wrist,hurting her.

"Oppa,it h-h-hurts.." She say pointing at her wrist.

Without saying anything he glare daggers into her,throw her wrist away and causing her to slam against the ground.

"T-t-thank you.." I smiled but he immediately pulled me up & brought me to the old school building. One of the classroom?

"Myungsoo ah,you..oh?" A leader looking guy said as he open the classroom door.

"Ohmygoodness!" A feminie looking guy came over and hugged me.

"Did all the queenka did these to you?" A serious looking guy asked.

"SHUT UP!" L said.

"Hm..I think I needa get going.." I bowed and about to leave as L grabbed my wrist.

"Stay. You need to treat your bruises." He pushed me to sit on the chair.

"Everybody this is Seol Jeong,she is the girl that helped me last night.Introduce yourself." L said

"Ohmygod,she is the school nerd!" Sungyeol said.

"Hyung!!You are so unpolite!" Sungjong hit his arm.

"Nope,it's okay,I am the school nerd." I said with a smile as everybody look at me.

"You're badly bruised and you still can smile?Wow." Woohyun said. Because I learn to be strong,for myself & Jiyong oppa.

"By the way I'm woohyun.You can call me oppa if you want to." I smiled & nodded.

"I'm Sunggyu,the leader of Infinite,you can call me oppa!"

"I'm Sungjong the maknae!"

"I'm Hoya!"

"What-sup I'm Dongwoo~"

"Hey! I'm SungYeol the chodding!"

"You surely know who I'm right? I'm L."

"Together,we are known as Infinite!" They say in sync.

I nodded and smile.

"Jeongie~~" Sungjong said.

"Huhhh?" I widen my eyes.

"I can call you that right?" I nodded.

"Woah,you are really something to make our L smil-" Sungyeol was cut off as L covered him by the mouth.

I gave them a confuse look & they laughed.

"Let me treat your bruises and cuts first." L dragged me to the corner and helped me with my wounds.

~Wow,We never see L like this before~ Infinite thought.

Afterwards,they sent me to my class,told me to call them oppa as we were friends now?

And soon it's recess already.

Hm,I picked up my sandwich from my bag & heads to the cafeteria with Chunji. No seats again?

"I guess we have to go to the ben-" Chunji was cut off when Infinite shouted my name & waved at me.

"Let's go to recess together from now on !" Sungjong said.

"But I have a friend with me here.." I said.

"It's okay , I will just-" Chunji was cut off again by Sungjong when he drag both of us to the long table.

"EVERYBODY LOOK HERE!" Sungjong shouted as he stand on the table.

"This girl here!" He pulled me up with him. "Is Infinite's dongsaeng! Don't you dare bully her again,or not we find you out and.."He laughed evily. "Get it?!"  Everyone in the cafeteria were shocked included except for Infinite who were smirking. Queenkas were glaring at me,burning a hole in me.

"Keke,my dongsaeng!!" Sungjong hugged me,wow he can be real evil.. I thought as a I feel a chill down my spine.

"Yah! Don't touch my Jeongie!" Woohyun said.

I laughed at them being childish,as I sat beside L and Chunji sat beside me.All of them seems to get along.

"Here,eat this." L pushed me kimbap.

"No,it okay I have my sandwich." I smiled & pushed back to him.

"You need to eat more." He pushed the kimbap to me.

"But I-"

"No buts!" He said as he start munching on his own Kimbap.

"Gomawo." I smiled as I ate his kimbap. Chunji & the rest were wiggling their eyebrows at me as I laugh it off.

 

L's Pov :

Me & the rest of Infinite were walking towards the old school building when I heard yelping as there are crow.

"Hyung! Your saviour is getting bully!" Sungjong said. I widen my eyes and rushed to the crowd.

Seeing Woori & the rest whacking & punching her,the rest were cheering. I can't help but feel heart ache.The feeling of protecting her,overcome me.Maybe it's because she saved me?

I held onto Woori wrist before she can land her dirty hand on her.

I feel anger,I look at the badly bruised and hurt Seol Jeong. I glare at Woori & grabbed Seol Jeong and brought her to our hideout.

All sorts of conversation happened,all of us got closer to her. My heart always skips a beat when she smile.All of us sent her to her class as We head back foro ur classes.

"Myungsoo ah~ You like her right?" Sungyeol slung an arm around me.

My eyes widen at his question.

"You like her right?" I shrugged.

But seriously do I? Molla~

All of us agreed to let her join us for break,so the others won't bullied her anymore.When Sungjong declared that she is our dongsaeng,her eyes widen in shock.I smirked as all of the people gasped in shock.

"Here,eat this." I pushed my kimbap to her,as she look so..fragile.

"No,it okay I have my sandwich." She smiled at me & slightly pushed the kimbap back to me

"You need to eat more." I pushed the kimbap back to her

"But I-" She was cut off by me.

"No buts!" I said.

"Gomawo." She replied as she ate my kimbap,little happiness were inside me,but I hide them with my usual poker face.

 

 

How's this chapter? Keke,Oh yea,do you guys know B.A.P a new rookie group?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmJNFHjqRis

Do click on the link & view the MV "Warrior"! My bias is Bang Yong Guk,Zelo & Daehyun <3.

Do support them!

Do subscribe & comment! It have only been two days and I have 9 subscribers already! Thank you my subscribers.

@chekumi @smiley95 @EunSun @MichelleIVR @ELFAMILYX3

@apple_pie @gyuwifey @ic3cream_8D @hellopikachu96 !

Thank you guys for supporting me so much ! :D

I LOVE YOU GUYS! *THROWS WOOHYUN HEARTS & FLYING HEARTS*

@ic3cream_8D : Hehe,updatedThanks for supporting & continue to comment! :D Do look forward for the next update! =^~^=

@clytieayamenlee : Thank you !=^o^= . Updated! Thanks for commenting and do continue to do so and look forward for the next update! *o*