Sleepover?

Behind the disguise.

After a long week,it's finally weekends.During the school days,a few days I have to watch the club and it's fun,Myungsoo will come acompany me sometimes,with Infinite.

"Jagi,wanna have sleep over at our's with Chunji as well?" Myungsoo held my hand while walking home together with the rest of Infinite & Chunji.

"Jeong ah! Wanna come?" Sungjong said as he hugged my arm.

"Yah!She's my girlfriend." Myungsoo said as he pry away Sungjong arm as the rest of us laughed.

"Hyungg!!" Sungjong ran towards Sunggyu,but Woohyun blocked him.

"Yah!Don't steal my partner!" Woohyun said as he hugged Sunggyu arm.

"Hyung!Get a girlfriend!" Sungjong said as he went towards Dongwoo & Hoya.

"Yah!I warn you,he's mine." Dongwoo said as he warned him,Sungjong pouted and went to the back.

I went towards Sungjong and link my arm with him.

"Sungjongie oppa~~ Don't sad." I smiled as both of us laughed!

"Jagi!" Myungsoo came over and held my arms.

"Yah,hands off." He warned Sungjong.

"Yah,don't be mean!" I pinched his cheeks as he pouted and the rest laughed.

"Aigoo,our Myungsoo is scared of Jeongie!" Dongwoo said in a teasing manner.

"Yah I am not!" Myungsoo said as I stopped down.

"You ain't huh?" I raised my eyebrow as I crossed my arms.

"Ouh-oh.Myungsoo is sho gonna get it~" Chunji said as he smiled cheekily with Sungyeol together.

"I..i-"

"Hmph!Let's go Sungjong oppa!" I linked my arms with Sungjong as we skipped home fast.

"Jeongie ah!" He chased after us as I turn back and..

"Mehrong!" I said as I raned home with Sungjong.

Around the night Myungsoo texted me and asked me to go over now.

I took a shower and headed over.

"Annyeong oppa!" I smiled as Myungsoo let me in and kissed my forehead.

We played videos games and get bored soon.

"I wanna watch movie.." I said as I hugged onto my pillow.

"Alright!" Woohyun said as he stood up.

"Yayness!" ME & Sungjong exclaimed.

"Junkfood?" I asked as I poked Myungsoo's arm.

"You want?" I nodded.

"Anything for my adorable girl." He smiled as he stood up and heads for the door as I followed him.

"Kaja." He smiled gently as he held onto my hand tight.

At the mart,I grabbed potato chips,some candies & a lollipop! I smiled happily as Myungsoo and I paid,he grabbed the plastic bag as he held onto my hand.People were looking at us,probably talking about how perfect he is.I stare at him as we walk,than,I trip over a rock and falling forwards but Myungsoo held onto my waist.

"Aigoo,be careful will you?" He asked as I stand back straight and he gave me a small hug,as we return,they were still playing with cards.

"Hey!We are back! Let's watch movie!" I smiled as I went to the back to grab 9 cups with two bottle of water and sat back down.All of us sat together,some of them sat on the sofa while Myungsoo & Me sit at the floor leaning against the sofa.

"Jeong ah! Let's choose the movie!" I nodded as I went towards him and begin flipping through the pages of disc with movie title on it.

"I wanna watch Real Steel!" I said as I smile and he nodded as we put the disc in,while I cuddle with Myungsoo as we watched the movie and we had a movie marathon,watching harry potter and all!During the movie Transformer,my eyelids felt heavy and soon I fell into a deep slumber.

L's POV :

I was watching the movie until I heard a light snoring beside me,to see my girlfriend asleep.I cracked a small smile and carried her,bride-style to my room and lay on her bed as I sat down beside her,gently sweeping away the bangs that fell on her eyes and kissed her forehead.

I stood up and was about to leave when she called for me.

"Myungsoo oppa.." She said in a sleepy voice,I smied to see her awake sitting on the bed and I hugged her.

"Hmm?" I said as I held onto her tightly.

"Will you leave me oneday?" She asked as she grip onto my shirt.

"I won't." I said as I gently her hair.

"P-promise?" She said as he gazed upon my eyes,I  could see agony in her eyes.

"Yeah.Wae?"

"I am sick of people leaving my side one by one...I hate being left alone." She said as a tear rolled down her pinkish cheek,my hand wiped away the tears flowing.

"The feeling is unexplainable horrible.." She continued.

"The thoughts of you,infinite and chunji leaving is haunting me,these are driving me crazy.." She said as she pull away from the hug and covered her face with her small hands.I pry away her hand and cupped her soft cheeks.

"Babe,don't think about these thoughts,don't let it haunt you,go to sleep..I will be here." I said as I lay her down again and cuddle her to sleep. I guess,it's hard for her to throw away the thought of people leaving,since her both foster parent & birth parent died when she's a young age..

Hello people! =^w^=

I have a new fanfic coming up! :D

Do take a look & subscribe/comment if you like!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/147807

Anyway,thanks for reading this chapter and hope you enjoy it.

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

Don't his pair of eyes look just like Myungsoo's? =^w^=

@WassupitsLO ; Keke,yup! I love BAP so much! I have been awaiting for their debut eversince BangYongGuk make his first debut with Secret. Keke,yup.Updated!Look forward to more of your comments. (^o^)

@ic3cream_8D : Yup! =^o^= Keke,myungsoo is like superhero!Look forward to more of your comments.

@iluvfunnypeople : Keke,thanks <333. ^u^ . Updated!Look forward to more of your comments.