ys.

Behind the disguise.

After the MC announced Jiyeon,Woori as well as myselfgot into the finalist,well,the rest were kinda eliminated.I frown thinking of what songs to sing as it's still a week away from the contest,I look through the internet.Then,suddenly arms hugs me from the back.

"Yah..you will do fine,can't you spend a little time with your handsome boyfriend here?" Myungsoo said as I look at him as he pouted,I pecked his pouting lips as I continue what I'm doing in my bedroom.

"Come on,I just don't know what song to sing.." I said as I look at him.

"Hm,maybe something you're confident of?" He said as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist,leaning in as I stopped him with a palm.

"Yah,what are you doing..can't I get a kiss?"

"Ani,I just,that,hm.I have an idea of what song I'm singing to." I said as I return to the net,shutting my laptop down as I lay myself on the bed as Myungsoo still sits at the carpet.

"I'm gonna take a nap now." I said,kissing his forehead before I sleep.

"Arrasoo.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up,to see Myungsoo lying beside me,snoring a little,aigoo,how cute can he bee,I pinched his cheeks.

"Cute boy!!!" I said as he groaned and hugged me.

"Yah,wake up,it's evening already." I said poking him as he buried his head onto my shoulder.

"Come on.." I said,cuppingh is face as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Hi." He said sleepily with a cute voice.

"Hey." I pecked his lips.

"Come on,go wash up and we will go for dinner!" I said as I pulled him and pushed him into the batheroom, he washed up,and I did,we dressed and head to a food tent and had some sundae,dukbokki,fishcakes,kimchijeon,bimbap.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day of final contest.

I changed into

As I heads towards the backstage,after woori sang,it is Jiyeon's turn,they gave me smirks and a thumbs down every now and then,causing me to be more nervous than ever.

"Damn damn damn!" I walk around as I play with my fingers,I'm nervous,Chunji was sighing then he pushed Myungsoo towards me.

"Chill,you're gonna be okay." He said as I look up him still feeling nervous,I shook my head.

"Jeong,you're gonna be fine,stop walking around,you're making me headache." Chunji said as Myungsoo push me to sit as he gave me a bottle of water.

I gulped the water as I breathe in and out,then Woori came by me.

"Hah,I'm winning for sure,ugly duckling." She said as she smirked,then as she walk by Sungjong,he put his leg out,almost tripping Woori,we all laughed as she look embarrassed and walk away.

"Next,Seol Jeong! You're up!" The MC announced as I stood up and breathei n and out.

"FIGHTING!" All of them said as I give them a thumbs up.

"Hope your voice don't crack,loser girl." Jiyeon said as she walk by me,earning a glare from me,as I cool down,I head towards the center of the stage and start singing :

I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, "
Yeah

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
Yeah

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
Yea.

I heard cheers and claps when my song I ended,I bowed as I leave.

"SEOL JEONG!SEOL JEONG!SEOL JEONG!" I heard from audience,as Myungsoo hugged me when I walk by the backstage.

"You did great," Myungsoo whispered as I nodded.

"I'm glad it ended,I kinda enjoy singing out there." I said as the rest tell me that I did great too.Now,they announced that the winners,first,second and third.

"Third,goes to Woori!" The MC announced as Woori facee scrunched and went up to get her prize.

"The second winner will get a prize of total 200 000 won,the first will get 250 000 won" The MC said as the audience wowed.

"Now,let's invite both candidates up,as me & Jiyeon goes up."

"Let's hear from both of them,their speech to the audience." The MC said as he gave the mic to Jiyeon.

"Hi,I will be glad to win first of course,it's will be great.And of course,I'm confident of getting first.Thank you." Jiyeon said as all the audience clapped. Then she passes me the mic.

"Uhm,annyeonghaseyo,I'm Seol Jeong..uhm,you know the school nerd,basically,I took part in this competition is because,I like singing,and I enjoy singing on the stage,I didn't expect you all to clap for me when I first ended the song,but when I heard claps and everything,I'm so delighted and grateful that I'm able to sing and stand on this stage,to perform,it's an honoured." I said as I bow. All of them cheered.

"So......the first goes to..." Audience chained "SEOL JEONG" & "JI YEON"

"Ji yeon!" I smiled to the audience as I already expect that I won't be the winner.

"Ah,kamsahaminda." She said as she took the prize and the MC gave me mine. I waved to the audiencee as I head back.

"Aww,it's a pity." Sungjong said as we walk out of the school.

"Nah,it's okay,come on let's go and eat,I will treat." I said as they cheered and ran to the foodcart as Myungsoo held my hand with a questioning look.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you really okay?" He ask as he squeeze my hand.

"Yeah,I'm sure." I said giving a reassuring smile,as he peck my lips suddenly,then I feel overwhelming happiness.

"You deserve a kiss on the lips,princess,you did well on the stage." He said as I playfully punch his arm.

"You're so cheesy." I said as he act like he's hurt rubbing his arm,the spot where I punch.

"Yeah yeah. " He siad as we continue walking as he held my hand.

"Cheesy gangster.."

"You love me."

"Shut up."

"Love you."

"Hate you." I said as both of us sat down at the tent while the rest already start eating.

"Ahjumma! Give me the biggest serving dukbokki!Seol Jeong is treating us!" Woohyun said as he finished up his fishcakes.

"Yah!Oppa!"

"Mehrong!" Woohyun said as the ahjumma laughed and scooped up,mine & Myungsoo sserving of dukbokki.

"Our Seol Jeong did great today!" Sunggyu said as we cheers on the coke & pepsi.

"Cheers!" We said.

"Come on,let's do a CF on the pepsi and coke." Sungjong suggested as all of us agreed,Myungsoo & Chunji didn't took part while the rest of us did.

"Coke,DAEBAK!" Sunggyu said as he shows thumbs up.

"Hyung,you're too weak!" Woohyun said as Sunggyu choked him as Sunggyu laughed.

"Show me then."

"Coke,only for you and me." Woohyun said lifting up his shirt showing abs as he kissed the tip of the coke bottle as all of them start making puking sounds As Sunggyu did this :

.

(Aw..Woogyu)

"I did great didn't I." Woohyun smirked.

"Oppa,didn't you see the rest of their reactions?" I said teasingly.

"Hyung,you're too greasy & disgusting!" Sungjong said.

"Yah,you come here!"Woohyun said.

"Let me show you how to do it." Sungjong said as he picked up his coke bottle and drink it with a "Ah." after he drink.

"Coke.Makes you even prettier." He said as the rest laughed off their asses,Chunji,Myungsoo & me as well.

"Come on,let hyung shows you." Hoya said as he took his pepsi.

"This." He finish it.

"Pepsi,benefits you & me.Makes a man,more manly,a woman a hottie." He said as he hi-5 with Dongwoo.

"Oppa,daebak!" I gave them thumbs up as all of us laughed.

"My turn,my turn!" Dongwoo said as he took the pepsi up and punch out.

"Pepsi..." He shouted  then an awkward silence.

"I guess I can't make it." He said as all of us laughed.

"Yah,Seol Jeong ah sho us what you got." Woohyun said as the rest agreed.

I held the cup of pepsi with both of my hand.

"Pepsi,only for ys." I said as I sipped the pepsi earning laughters from them.

"Yeah,your y." Myungsoo said as he gave me a ert look.

"Yah!" I said as I hit him as he pouted.

"Seol Jeong,daebak!"Sunggyu & Dongwoo said as all of us laughed and ate.

Then the day ended with laughters.

Hello people! =^w^=

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@Anna_Ejibi : Updated! Do comment soon!! ^w^

@ic3cream_8D :I know right. Keke! Do comment soon!! ^w^

@Jade_cjyz : Keke,updated! Do comment soon!! ^w^