Marry me.

Behind the disguise.

It's been a few days eversince the incident,I woke up to see Myungsoo beside me,I shifted abit as a shot of pain struck me.

"Ahh.."

"Baby,your awake?" Myungsoo said with a groggy eyes.

"Hm.." I said as I remember the incident,

"What happened to Jiyeon..?"

"Jiyong hyung turn her in to jail and she's now put behind the bars.Currently Jiyogn hyung is at the police station to report about what she did to you." I nodded.

"The doctor say you can discharge in a few days." I nodded.

"I miss you..." He inahle my scent as I his hair gently.

"Me too,I love you so much!" I said,pulling him closer,but he broke the hug after a few moments andp ulling me into a deep kiss.

A few years later.

Myungsoo,is now currently working under Kim Co-operation,one of the big company in Seoul.

"Come on,I'm bringing you to my parents today."

My eyes widened as I sat on my bed,still in my pyjamas.

"We're meting them at 12 in the noon." I nodded as I rushed into the batheroom,as I came out in this :

 Then,I braided my hair,fishtail braids.

(For people who don't know,it is like this.)

"Come on,let's go!" He said,as he changed into something formal looking,my hot boyfriend.

"B-but oppa,I thought,you are not in good terms with them?"

"Nah,it'sj ust me being stubborn." I chuckle as I nodded.

We took a taxi and reached a place,I mean a huge mansion.

"Y-your house?" He nodded meekly as he touched the back of his neck.

"Come on,let's go in."

"Umma,appa." He bowed as I bowed too,to my surprise there,standing the president of Kim Co-operation,now I get it,Myungsoo is a heir of this big company.

"Annyeonghaseyo.Jin Seol-Jeong Imnida." They look at me with a bright smile.

"Come in,dear." She pulled me along as Myungsoo & his dad came in too.

"We heard a lot about you from our Myungsoo."His father started. I nodded,while my hand is sweating a lot,then Myungsoo reached out for my hand and gave me a squeeze.

"anyway,thank you for  making our myungsoo,from a stubborn boy became a young adult." His father let out a sigh and gave me a grateful smile.

"It's nothing..really,he took care of me when I am having a hard time,I must thank you both,Mr Kim & Mrs Kim,for raising him up." I stood up and bow.

"And..I heard that that Jiyeon kidnap you?" His mother said.

"Uhm,yeah.."

"Aigoo,I hope your okay now,is your wounds healling well?"

"Yes.." I smiled as they started to talk about Myungsoo childhood stuffs,making myungsoo blush at embarrassing stuff.

"And he still wet his bed when he reach the age of 7."

"Umma!"

"And when he's a child,he played with the rest of his playmates while forgetting to zip his pants." I look at him and started laughing.

"Jeongie!"

"Aigoo,look at the time now,come on let's have lunch." And soon we ate happily and spent our whole evening at his parent's house and have dinner before leaving.

When we reach home is already 10.30pm. Myungsoo took a shower,then followed by me,as I came out,I saw Myungsoo holding onto a pokeball.

"Oppa,what's is that?" I asked looking at the cute pokeball.

"It's for you." He smiled as he stood up and kneel infront of me,and the pokeball opened.

Revealling a diamond ring :

and a piece of paper writing "I CHOOSE YOU"

"Will you,marry me?" He asked as I nodded excitedly and hug him.

"Yes!Yes!Yes.I will be your pikachu and you will be my Ash Ketchum!Let's be together for life!" I smiled snuggling onto him,as we kissed and slept our night away.

Soon,the exciting news spread around,to Infinite,Bigbang as well as Myungsoo's parents.

Two Months Later.

All of us were busy preparing for my wedding,Infinite and Bigbang helped us out,while Jiyong oppa and Myungsoo parents deciding on our wedding locations and stuffs.

It's was finally the day of our wedding,Myungsoo stayed with Chunji & Infinite,while only Sungjong  stayed with me to help me with the next day preparations.

"Come on,lets have a mask,and be well prepare for tomorrow!" Sungjong said,passing us masks as we lay down on the bed.

"Aigoo,my Jeongie is getting married soon."

"Yeah,its like a dream come true,to get married to Myungsoo."

The Next Morning.

Sungjong woke me up early,as the makeup artist came,as I shower and I put on my wedding dress :

And soon,all the ceremony started,I came into the Church,to see a lot of guests sitting on the benches,holding onto Jiyong oppa's hand as Myungsoo stand there,looking happy as well as being hot.Soon all of the ceremony started,we exchange rings and share a kiss.As I threw the wedding flower high,and I see Chaerin caught it as I smiled at her,soon,it's wedding dinner.but only for relatives of Kim and Infinite as well as Bigbang oppas.

Soon,when we return home,I changed then to see Myungsoo standing there.

"Come it,it's time for our honeymoon!" I nodded as he held my hand,and the luggage in the car.

Hello people! =^w^=

I hope you have enjoyed reading it! ^o^

Continue to comment more! I love all of your comments,you all gave me my strength to update!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!