New transfer.

Behind the disguise.

It have been great ever since we talked things out,we have been spending time together,as well as helping out at the club with Infinite & Chunji.Just in case of anything happened.We all were laughing at Dongwoo's jokes as we were on our way to school.

It was until both of me,Chunji & Sungjong heads to our class and settle down quickly,then the teacher came in.

"We have a new transfer student,please be nice to her.Come in,Ji-yeon ah." She smiled as she said.Jiyeon?! Hopefully it's just the same name.

"Annyeonghaseyo,Ji-yeon imnida." She came in,to see it's Myungsoo's ex.Oh.Surprise to me.

"Are you okay?" Chunji asked I just nodded a little as she walk by the class,boys were drooling over how pretty she is,and how they are gonna get her.

"Tch,cheater." Sungjong said as she walk by,she heard it and stop to look at Sungjong with a smile.What the ?!

"Tsk,she creeps me out like that." Sungjong said as our homeroom started.Finally,the bell rang and it's recess,I look out of the classroom to see Infinite standing outside,waiting for us.Yes,my Myungsoo is there too,giving me a little wave as I rushed out and hug him.

"I miss you~" He whispered.

"Don't lie." I playfully poke his arm as I swing my arms along with Sungjong and ran off ahead to get some Banana milk! Yes,i love banana milk! The rest laughed as Myungsoo pouted and slung his arm around with me and poked my forehead,calling me naughty girl.

All of us sat down on our usual seat,laughing,chatting happily,talking about how Woohyun should get a girlfriend soon and how Chunji should too,get a girlfriend.Until-

"M-myungsoo oppa.." We all stop our chattering to look up & see Ji-yeon standing there with a few girls,the ones we sees at the ice-cream parlour.

"Get out of my sight!" He yelled,causing everyone to look and he left.

"Just leave him alone already." Sunggyu said as she leave.

"I-i will go find Myungsoo.." I said as I rushed to the place,exactly where he will be.

"M-myungsoo-ah." I said as I find him clutching onto the fence.He didn't turn back,I gave him a tight backhug as we stayed like that for awhile,which mean,we skipped class.

"Why are you like this.." I whisper as he turn around to look at me,but I kept my head down.I didn't want him to see how I act like,my expression.

"Don't act like that because of her.I don't want you to act like this.And the reason behind is her." I mumble slowly.

I stare at Myungsoo,our eyes make contact.I

"I thought I get over her already but.."

I knew it,he's confuse about his feelings,it's always the Ex-love that mess up thing for the happy couple.

He didn't say anything.I feel a lump forming in my throat,eyes started to form tears,lips trembling.

"I will give you time to think about it.Our feelings,our love,your feelings." I said as I left the rooftop,back to class.I didn't talk for the whole day,I left for home quickly too.I just wanna give him time to figure out his feelings.It's frustrating & heart-aching to see the way he act.

I wasn't gonna be that fool to sit there,doing nothing,praying hard he won't fall back with his ex & when he did,waiting for him to say let's break up because I realise I loved my ex more then I love you & all that ex-girlfriend bull.Afterwards crying like no tomorrow.I know,I am paranoid but I just can't lose him.

I know,he love me so much,I can see that,but well..it's just too painful.But still,I believe in him,I know he won't leave me,he said so.

Hello people! =^w^=

Anyway,thanks for reading this chapter and hope you enjoy it.

DO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

@WassupitsLO: Keke,just anticipate for more of the chapters!Look forward to more of your comments.Updated. ^o^

@Jade_cjyz : Updated! ~^_^~ Look forward to more of your comments.

@ic3cream_8D : Keke,hopefully right! :D Look forward to more of your comments.