Chapter 9

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu loves seeing how Eunji keep flustered everytime he’s teasing her. Her expression so priceless. He can’t help but feel overjoy upon seeing her standing so clueless in front of her flat door wearing an apron. The picture was striking familiar with a wife who has been waiting for her husband come back from work. He’s trying so hard to suppress the urges to jump at her the moment she opened the door. That’s why he’s pretending to look so tired and all. She looks so surprised and slightly nervous because of his action.

But his facade crumbles as soon as he heard her soothing voice fill in the air. He could tell that she’s really nervous. The moment she tugged his shirt, he can’t hold it anymore as he pulls her into long and passionate kisses. She’s flustered at first, but nevertheless, she kissed him back the next moment. He can feel his heart doing a somersault when she actually kissed him back. He can’t fight a grin to escape between his lips. Could any day as great as today. He feels so contented.

When he finally pulled away from her, unwillingly, he seriously hates that. But like he said, he was starving to death. The annual meeting and loads of work this whole week had been tortured him to bone. Sometimes he regrets his decision to make such a deal with his parents. Exchanged for his freedom, like or not he has to supervise company. This day the company handling so many projects, that’s why he’s getting busy as well. Usually, he could just monitor the staffs by evaluating their monthly reports and his assistant files report. But since it’s a big project and some complication in several branch offices, he has to monitor it directly on the field.

Sunggyu actually quite was taken aback when Eunji didn’t know that he occasionally skip classes once in while all these years they’re being classmates. Usually people in the college, especially his classmates aware why he had to skip classes. It’s never really a secret to the everyone, even the university also aware of his constantly absent in any class, besides the fact that his family has own 80% stock shares of the university. So generally everyone knows, even not in detail extend, like he’s actually already had his degree or else, but they knew that college was only his playground and they thought that was normal for him to do it since he’s already Kim’s family heir. Well, Everyone except Eunji apparently. She’s so adorable when she heard his explanation.

But somehow it makes Sunggyu feels more attached to her. Because that’s mean she never had ulterior motive being close to him. Not like everyone else. They always had this ulterior motive to be his friends or his girls. Eunji seems really different. Besides she had this unique way of thinking which intrigue him more. Like she straightly said that she never felt any sparks toward guy she dated or the way she cooly admits that just get dump by the guy she’s asking out first. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter