Chapter 20

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What takes you too long?” His dad asks him while crossing his arms looking unimpressed with him being late after sending Eunji home.

Sunggyu sighs. “I have to put her to sleep first...” he says in defense. Both of his parents tilted their head to him and look at each other. “What?” he asks them, confused with their reaction. No one answering his question though. This long silence so nerves wrecking. He prefers to be yelled off as usual than a silence treatment like this.

“So, what are you going to do about her now?” Finally, somebody talking before he goes nut with this heavy and suffocating atmosphere.

He sighs. “What else I can’t do about her...” he replies him firmly.

“Did her parents know about this?” His dad asks him after staring at him. Right, her parents. He wasn’t thinking about them yet. He’s too busy working a whole week. Thanks to him. “Why aren’t you answering my question? Did her parent know you’re sleeping with their daughter?” He flinched slightly at that question and gritted his teeth to calm his nerves.

“Not... yet...” Sunggyu replies him shortly. He sighs exasperatedly. “I’ll figure it out...” he mumbles unsure afterward.

“How?” He stays silent, he’s not thinking about that yet. “You’re going to say directly to them like you did tonight and ask them to marry their daughter?” he asks Sunggyu again with a sarcastic tone. “Unless you want to get killed by her parent that’s a different story..” his dad adds again.

“Then what do you want me to do? You’re asking me to get married and be responsible blah blah. Now you get what you want...” He retorts frustratingly. He’s starting to get annoyed now, his dad sure knows how triggered him.      

“You don’t get a say in this Kim Sunggyu...” His dad mutters grimly at him. “You never listen to the words me and your mom saying since forever, that’s why this is happening now...” he continues again. “Actually, I don’t want to say this to you, but I’m seriously disappointed in you, Gyu...” he adds again. Sunggyu sighs again and clenches his knuckles hard, trying to get calm down.

“What your dad mean is you need to get your act together. You’re no longer responsible for yourself, but you got her now...” His mom says in more soft tone to him.

“Yeah, I know mom—”

“No, you don’t...” His dad cuts him again. “You just brought her here because I assigned you to that arranged-married thing and you want to escape that, so you brought her here as a gateway...” Sunggyu turns away from him. “If I never ask you to, will you ever brought her here and be a responsible man for her? I bet you never thought about that...” he continues again, looking all angry now.

“I know, that’s my faults okay...” He can’t really object everything his dad just said because it’s kinda true. They never really talking seriously about their relationship so far. Besides he also thought its too fast to talk about marriage and all. They’re just getting to know each other a month ago for god sake. “I admit th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter