Chapter 6

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One hour later...

“Ji, wake up..” Sunggyu pats her arm softly. She groans low. She opens her eyes slowly and blinks cutely several times. Slightly disoriented. Then as her eyes widened, she jerked up and sit up immediately when she realizes that she was in his embrace, so close to each other. Sunggyu chuckled softly at her reaction. “So cute..” He muttered rather loudly. Eunji glares at him and disappears into the bathroom to get a shower.

She walks out 30 minutes later looking all fresh and adorable with those semi-formal clothes and messy hair. Sunggyu’s sitting on the bed staring at her amused. She glares at him again and pouting. She seems still annoyed at the fact she was cuddling with him a whole night. His grins become wider.

“So.. tell me, what happen last night?” She crossed her arms, still pouting.

“Nothing much, just someone keep whining about being cold...” He smirks. Eunji blinks faster. Looking flustered now, probably trying to remember. “So, I have to kick the pillow down and pull her into my warm embrace...” Her face flushed red as both of her hands fall to her side.

“You’re lying...” She mutters low while bites her lips.

“No, I’m not. Actually, I was planning to sleep, but you keep whining about being cold, even when I already hugging you, you still whining about I’m not hugging you tightly enough. And you keep doing that almost every time I’m about to fall asleep. You know what, we can’t control our arms when we fall asleep, can’t we?” She’s not answering him. “But of course you didn’t care about that..” She froze in her place. “So thanks to you my princess, I’m lack of sleep right now..” Sunggyu continues to explain it while grinning teasingly.

“But.. but..” Eunji seems to lose all the words to say. “God this so embarrassing..” She groans low. Sunggyu chuckles.

“So, that’s what happen last night. How do you planning to make it up to me now?” Sunggyu asks, teasing her again.

She cleared . “Ah, I don’t know..” She turns around and walks to the kitchen counter, avoiding his gaze. Sunggyu just laughs. “You’re not going back?” she asks him afterward without looking at him.

“No, I will get a shower...” She hummed. “Ah Ji, can you please take my clothes in the parking lot? I can’t really get out while looking like this, can’t I? People will think of... well you know...” Sunggyu gestures to his short pants. Eunji just sigh and nod. He hands Eunji his key car and walks into her bathroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter