Chapter 17

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who says I can’t..”

“Huh? What?” Eunji asks him again. She still can’t believe what he just said. Is he okay with it? Just like that? Isn't he supposed to be back away or something? Oh God, what she just did!  

“Let’s have dinner this weekend with my parents...” he says again nonchalantly.

“This weekend?” she flustered for the nth time this night.

“Yeah, I probably will get busy on the weekdays, you too, right?” he replies her again.

“That’s not what I mean...” she speechless. He stares at her, absolutely amused at her panic reaction. “I mean...”

“You said I have to introduce you first, right?” he grins at her. She groans as she gets up and stomps her foot toward her bed then buries her face in the pillow, frustrated. How she can get out of this situation now. He’s too good at mind games. She heard him laughing as he strolls toward her. “You’re the one who said it, not me...” he says again and pats her arms softly.

“But you know that’s not what I mean...” She turns to look at him. He smiles teasingly at her. He obviously knows what she means but he pretends not to. “Don’t look at me like that! You’re so annoying...” she whines and pouts. He laughs again.

“What should I do with you huh?” He asks her again as he pinches both of her cheeks.

“Yah!! It hurts...” she yelps and hits his arms.

“You’re so cute Eunji, I can’t help it...” he says then laugh.

“But it’s hurt...” she whines again.

“Really?” She nods. He stops laughing. “Let me see..” he says as leaning closer to examining her red cheeks. Her breath hitched when he her cheeks softly as his heart beating wildly at their close proximity. She’s getting really tense. He seems aware of it, but he still stares directly into her eyes and smiles softly at her. “Eunji...you need to calm down...I’m not doing anything yet...” he whispers softly. She blinks then pushes him away when she realized what he’s talking about. Damn it. Your silly heart! Stop beating so faster! She scolds herself, feeling humiliated. Sunggyu just laughs beside her. God, this embarrassing!

“ert...” She hits him with the pillow to hide her embarrassment.

“What? How is telling you to calm down make me a ert?” He raised his eyebrows playfully. She glares at him, annoyed. “Wait..are you thinking about it just now?” he asks her again.

“I’m not...” she almost shouts at him. He giggles. Almost too happily.

“Ok...ok...I got it. You’re not thinking about it. Just kidding. Come here, baby..” He muses and pulls her into his arms, which she lets him do that. Great. She just argues with him about how she lets everything happen between them, now she's cuddling in his embrace. This is why she can never win any arguments with him. “I think my mom going to like you a lot...” he says after several seconds they drown in silence.

“I don’t think so..” she murmurs softly. He looks at her, waiting for her next line. “I mean, it’s not going to work you know. Your parents aren't going to let this happen this easily and my parents will seriously freak out about this sudden situation. And I, I don’t really have any reason to marry you right away, it’s not like I’m pregnant or any—” He cuts her sentence with a light kiss. She groans.

“Maybe I should give you that reason then...” he mutters low between her lips.  

“Mm.. wait..what..are you saying?” She asks him after struggles to pull away from him. 

“You said you’re going to marry me, so it won’t be any problem...” He grins playfully at her and leaning closer again.

“Yeah, but...” she stops and starts hitting him again when she gets what he’s talking about. “Yah! Kim Sunggyu...you really...” He burst of laughing. Again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter