Chapter 14

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all those commotions that Kim Sunggyu made in the lounge yesterday, Eunji feels so grateful weekend coming right away, so she didn’t have to go to the college, at least for this 2 days. She can’t really imagine what would happen the next Monday since she becomes the trending topic to talk now. They might already plot the way to kill her for taking their ‘Oppa’. Damn. That’s going to be scary. She really wants to blame it all that happen to Kim Sunggyu. But he hasn’t called her until this Saturday morning. Part of her heart worry about him having a hard time at work but another part feeling mad at him because he brings all those commotions into her life and now he’s ignoring her. 

Eunji tries to distract her mind from thinking of him by working on her essay assignment, which Sunggyu said he’s gonna help her later. God, there she goes again, it seems like she can’t stop thinking about him anymore. He’s floating and roaming around in her mind since yesterday, but why he had not called—

Her phone rings loudly. Quickly she grabs it and it’s  him.

“Morning sunshine, sorry just call you now, I’m just finished all these paper works..” He greets her from the other end. He sounds so tired.

“Have you sleep yet?” Eunji bites her lips, feeling uneasy hearing his tired voice.

“Not yet. I need to finish the job as soon as possible because I need to be in Seoul tonight. I have an important guest to host, so...” He replies again. Eunji gapes. Another meeting? Again?

“But you also need to sleep oppa, you must be so tired right now..” She mused in a worried tone. Sunggyu hummed low.

“Yeah, I’m so tired right now. That’s why I have to finish it all before noon, so I’ll have time to sleep before tonight meeting...” He muttered again. Eunji about to complain again when she heard someone call him at the other end. “I have to go now, Ji. See you later..” He said hurriedly then hang up. Eunji sighs.

All of her anger at him evaporate right away. She’s feeling restless and worried sick about him now. Why did he have to do everything by himself? Why can’t anyone else handle half of his work? But she can’t really do anything though. She doesn’t even understand what his project is.  

***

It’s almost 3 PM in Saturday afternoon, when there’s knock on her door. Eunji’s walking faster to open the door knowing who was in front of her door. Sunggyu gives her a tired smile as he walks inside. Just like the last night, he appeared in his office attire. Looking all worn out. Eunji follows him inside, her heart twisted a little seeing him look like this. He hops into her bed right away and laying down while let out a tired sigh and close his eyes. Eunji just watching him worriedly for several seconds.

“Did you have lunch yet?” Eunji asks him softly.

“Not yet..” he replied shortly. She frowned at his anwer.

“Get up. Let have lunch first, then you can sleep..” He hummed low but he’s not moving nor open his eyes. Eunji sighs then walk to the kitchen counter to take lunch. She ends up bring the plate to her bed because he looks like not going to move any seconds.

“Oppa, come on, get up now..” She called him again as she tries to pull his arms to get up from his laying position. He groans low but he didn’t refused when Eunji pulls him up again. When he’s already sitting up on the bed, she hands him the meals.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter