Chapter 32

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The inauguration's night swing by. As Sunggyu expected, the party was so boring and full of people who try to win favor from him. All night long Sunggyu has been trying to fight himself not to get out of the party and spent the rest of his night with Eunji. He rather with her than being here.

When the latest guess finally decided to leave him alone, a bored-looking Kim Myungsoo strode off to his side. “Hyung, can you let me out of here?” he asked him with a grim expression.

“No, I can’t...” he smirked at him. “You love a party, so you should enjoy while it last...” he added again.

Myungsoo scowled at him. “I have no idea what these people are talking about...”

“Well, isn’t that a good thing? You learned something new today...” He commented nonchalantly.

Myungsoo gave him an annoyed look. “You’re an ...” he grunted.

“I’m glad you notice...” He grinned triumphantly at the latter.

“I can’t believe Eunji let you off the hook that easily...” Myungsoo grumbled then shipped his champagne. “Maybe I should give her a call and told her you were flirting with girls...” he added again, get back at him with an evil grin. 

Sunggyu scoffed. “Please do as you please but I’m afraid it probably won’t work on her...” he smirked at him.

Myungsoo’s grin fell off his face. “Ah, hyuuung...” Myungsoo started to whine when he noticed that his ploy didn’t work out as he planned. “I’m bored as hell, please get me out of here before I lose my mind...” he pleaded again with dramatic and pitiful expression.

Sunggyu sighed and gave up. “Fine...off you go!” Myungsoo's gloomy expression brightened right away. “But if you go out clubbing or do something stupid, I’ll be the one who drags your sorry- out of that place and you'll be grounded forever, got it!” he warned his troublemaker brother.

“I won’t go there. I promise. I’ll just go and meet up with Sungyeol and others...” Myungsoo beamed happily at him.

“Ah, why don’t you go and take Eunji to dinner for me...” Sunggyu suggested. “It’ll be easy to explain if dad found out you’re not here...” he added again. Provoking dad's anger was the last thing he needed right now. 

“That’s a good idea...” Myungsoo nodded, completely on board with his suggestion. “See you then...” He bid him goodbye and left when a middle-aged man with a pretty and elegant young lady was walking toward him with a pleasant smile and he recognized him as one of the newly appointed senior chief manager, Mr. Jung Jihoon.

“Goodnight, CEO Kim...” Sunggyu smiled courteously and greeted him back. “This is my daughter, Soojung...” he introduced the young lady with him. Sunggyu nodded at her. “My daughter just coming back from California and planning to continue her study here...” added the man again.

“Oh really? Well, good luck for your study, Ms. Jung...” he commented. She smiled at him and mumbled ‘thank you’. “Where did you apply for a transfer?” Sunggyu asked her afterward.

She opened to answer his question but before she managed to speak Myungsoo interrupted her, “I left my stuff at dad’s—” Myungsoo stopped talking when he noticed Sunggyu was talking to Mr. Jung and his pretty daughter.

“Ah, this is my younger brother, Kim Myungsoo...” Sunggyu patted Myungsoo arm, gestured him to greet them. Myungsoo greeted them politely. “Where did you apply again?” he continued again.

“Ah, YD university, business class...” she mused.

“Really?” Sunggyu glanced at Myungsoo who busy checking her out. “Then you probably would attend the same class with Myungsoo...” he added again. Myungsoo glanced at him, looking lost. 

“Wah, what a rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter