Chapter 8

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji just finished plating food for dinner when there’s knocking on her door. Still wearing apron she’s walking to the door and there’s Kim Sunggyu, looking so worn out and annoyed with formal office attire(?) complete with tie, she wonders why he dresses up like that. She baffled for a moment before letting him come in. He just follows her inside without saying anything. She’s feeling a little nervous. He totally looks so scary now. After he throws the shopping bag to her cabinet, he literally collapsed in her bed. Still not saying anything.

Eunji bites her lips to shove away nervousness. “Sunggyu.. mm.. you must be hungry right? Get up and eat. I just finished a moment ago, so it’s still warm..” Eunji exclaimed rather loud from the kitchen counter. He hummed low as a response but still closing his eyes.

Eunji sighs and walks toward him. Slightly hesitate she tugged the end of his suit. To her surprise, Sunggyu pulls her all of sudden and make her fall on top of him. She flustered as her face inches away from him. He opens his eyes slowly and looks at her several seconds before flipped her, changing their position. She could feel her heartbeat going crazy as he leans closer to her, hover above her lips for a second then crash his lips into hers. As she gasped, he captures her lower lip and nibbles it gently. Her mind already going haywire, she doesn’t know how to react for a moment, before she eventually kissed him back. The kiss last longer than she remembers, because when he broke their kiss, both of them pants really hard. She opens her eyes and meets with his longing gaze, then he smiles, heart-fluttering one, before crash his lips into hers again. He pulls away several seconds later.

“As much as I want to keep doing this, we have to continue it later, because I’m starving...” He says in tired and husky voice. Eunji blinks, still not compose.

When Sunggyu finally gets up and leave her laying on the bed, Eunji finally snaps back to reality. She feels her cheeks hot and flushed. Oh my God, what did she do? This so embarrassing. And the fact that she actually enjoys it and even kissed him back make her feel slightly humiliated. She groans low as she gets up from the bed and walks to the kitchen counter. Sunggyu who already sit on the chair grins cheerily at her. His mood seems much better now. She looks away feeling nervous at his stare.

“The visual looking good...” He comments as he looks at the Dabokkeumtang bowl. “Ah, where’s my phone? We need to take pictures of this..” He says again excitedly get up to find his phone. Eunji raised her brows and chuckled lightly. Cute. She thought. He ends up taking pictures of the dish, her and them together. “Ok, let eat now...” he muttered afterward. Eunji just shook her head at his childish antics and getting slightly nervous when Sunggyu stuff the meals into his mouth.

“So..how was it?” Eunji bites her lips. Nervous at his reaction. He’s not saying anything at the moment. She started feeling restless and worried, maybe it tastes bad or worst, to be completely honest, she’s not that confidence in making it. But what really makes her frustrated is he’s not saying anything.

“This the best of Dakbokkeumtang I ever taste. You’re amazing cook Ji...” He mused in delight with sparkling eyes after several moments. Eunji lets out a relieved sigh right away. He gives her 2 thumbs up. She smiles proudly. “I’m seriously going to consider you for my future wife from now on..” He adds again teasingly. She rolled her eyes at his remarks.

“I’m glad you like it. I thought I screw the Dakbokkeumtang. I never cook one in years..” She m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter