Chapter 3

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu just walks into the cafeteria with his friends when he spots that girl again. She was sitting with her seatmate in the class earlier. They seem engrossed in the engaging conversation, because she looks all beaming and smiling, so contrary with her state while in the class before, she frowned all the time Sunggyu glances at her. Yeah, he admits that he has been stealing glances at her since this morning. She got his attention the moment she’s walking into the classroom this morning, her frowned expression when her gaze met his, remind him right away about what happened that night before between them.

He doesn’t know why, but he finds that girl interesting, she somewhat different from what he remembered. That night as he recalled, she’s all hot and desirable, even in the morning after their steamy night. She still looks y even while looking all panic, baffled and half-, so yeah. But this morning its so different, she appears like those an innocent straight A’s student, with nerdy looking glasses, formal shirt, and pants. She totally looks like one of those bookworms. But that doesn't make him fail to recognize her. She intrigued him. He can’t help himself for feeling so curious about her appearances because he happens to know another side of her, so it feels so strange to see her looking like an ordinary girl.

When Sunggyu finally slides down in one of the tables in the cafeteria, he caught up her stand up abruptly and leaving her friend looking all confused. Well, what the hell. Why did she leave all of sudden? Did she have an emergency? Oh, wait. Did she leave because she just sees him? No. No. Well, there’s no way she’s avoiding him right? Why would she do that, not like he’s going to approach her or just casually talking about what happened that night? At least not here--Oh wait, talking about that night, he suddenly remembered something important he had to talk with her. Damn it! He cursed low. How could he almost forgot about that? Now he’s dying to know whether she take any pill or not because if she didn’t, they’ll screw up. Right. The pills. The freaking pills. He needs to confirm it by himself. Maybe he should go after her now. Before it’s too late. He stands up abruptly and telling his friend that he had something come up.

Sunggyu walking faster to the parking lot, while looking around but no sight of her. He gets into his car and driving slowly to the exit gate, still looking around to find her. But he got nothing. With an annoyed groan, he exited the gate and turned right, and ‘Oh there she is...’ he exclaimed almost too happy, She’s in the other side of the road, walking slowly to the bus stop. He steps on to pedal excitedly to her side. Then stop beside her and lowering his car windows.

“Hey...” He called her rather loudly. She turned to look at him. She’s frowned right away. “Get in..” Sunggyu gestures her to get into his car. She looks around rather panic before hurriedly climbed into his passenger seat.

“What the hell...” That was she said as she settles down. Sunggyu raised his brows at her remarks. “Did you want me to get killed by your crazy fangirls?” she added with eyes widened in horror behind her nerdy glasses. Sunggyu stunned for a moment, not expecting she’s going to say something like that. Then he chuckled. What she said again. His crazy fangirls.

“We need to talk..” Sunggyu replied to her. She looks at him confused. “But let’s talk somewhere, not while I’m driving, besides I’m hungry, so let have lunch as well..” he adds again.

“What? No!” She exclaimed rather loudly. Sunggyu looks at her confused. “I mean...can we just talk now? I have to work at 3..” she explains after that. Sunggyu laughs.

“Yeah, but it’s still 1 PM, so we have like 2 hours, for talking and having lunch...” She frowns again and pursed her lips. She looks so cute while at it. He smiles unconsciously.

“But still...” She sighs. “Ok, but can we just order take out and talk in my place?” Sunggyu turned to look at her and raised his brows. “What?” She asks him. He’s smirking. Her eyes widened. “Yah! It’s not what you’re thinking. It's because... I just want peaceful college day. So being seen with you totally bad idea...” Sunggyu burst into laughter again.

“Whatever you say, princess...” he replied with a teasing tone. She glares at him.

So they ended up ordering take out and drive to her place. She lives alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter