Chapter 2

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Eunji wake up with a startle by her alarm blaring loudly right under her ear. She gets up almost immediately without open her eyes then turn off the alarm. Not long after that, a throbbing headache attacks her, followed by a wave of nausea that raising up in a rush. She gets down from the bed, slightly confused to locate the bathroom while massaging her temple. After she has thrown her guts out in the bathroom, she just realizes that she was . She looks around and she’s freaking out. She can’t remember why she’s or where the hell she is right now. She steps outside the washroom just to find Kim Sunggyu laying on the bed wrapped under the sheet, sleeping peacefully. Also with a chest. Her eyes widened in horror. Holy crap--She cursed under her breath and started to panic as she tries to find her clothes. This is bad. So, so bad. She’s screw up. Big time.

How could this happen to her right now? She’s drunk and sleeps with a guy, well not just some guy, but the Kim Freaking Sunggyu, The heir of Kim Corp, the filthy-riched guy who happens to be her classmate at college. She groans low and looks around again, then realize that she probably in some hotel or his place. Damn, just how much she drinks last night that she couldn’t even recognize him as Kim Sunggyu. Even if she's not a conservative type of girls, but this is just so wrong from any perspectives. She just broke up with an ex-boyfriend and sleep with the most wanted guy in the college right after that. She must be out of her mind.

Eunji in the middle of struggling to put her jeans up in a panic state, when she heard Sunggyu groans on the bed and open his eyes slowly. He blinks a couple time to adjust his surrounding. She froze in her place. After a moment his gaze shifts to hers. Their eyes lock. His eyes widened in horror at the sight of her and sit abruptly. Both of them freaking out. Secretly she started praying that Kim Sunggyu didn’t recognize her so—

“! You’re my classmate... ” He cursed out loudly, right after Eunji just finished her prayer. Great. There its go her prayer. Kim Sunggyu looks as freak out as her. He has been cursing while bringing his palm into his face, buried his face into it frustratingly. While she continues to put her clothes on awkwardly and panic. 

“I think, I should go now..” Eunji said awkwardly after she finished. Sunggyu pulls his head away from his palm and looks at her. He blinks a couple times, still looks lost.

“Oh, right..” He mumbles something. “Wait, I’ll drive you back, there’s no public transport here..” He said when Eunji starts walking to the door. He gets down from the bed, she looks away immediately when she realizes he still . He cursed low when he realizes that too and walking faster to his closet. Another minute later he comes out.

They ride with silence engulfed along the road. Busy with their own thought. She still can’t believe everything just happen. How could she didn’t recognize him at all? Well, its normal for him to not knowing her since she’s nobody, she is just his mere classmate. She doubts that he even knows her name, while he is the most popular guy in the college and famous heartbreaker, for her not knowing him, it’s almost impossible. Everyone knows that Kim Sunggyu. Everyone also knows that he always dates around or sleeps around as he pleased and he never settled on just one girl. Nobody ever complained though, every girl in her college still eager to catch his attentions or at least sleep with him just once. He’s totally far, far away from her ideal type. Popular and the filthy riched guy is not a cup of her tea.

When they finally arrive at her rent flat. Eunji cleared , awkwardly. “Hmm.. look, let’s forget this ever happened, we’re both drunk and...” she said to him after their long silence along the way.

He stares at her. “Great. I’m about to say the same thing...” That’s his response.

The next moment, Eunji collapse in her bed with the hangover started to hit her again. She closes her eyes, massaging her head, she still isn’t fully sober yet. Memory last night excursion slowly coming back to her, they kissed and--her eyes open in horror again for nth time since this morning as she realizes that they did it without any protection. Damn it She cursed again as she gets up abruptly and starts to panic again while pulling her hair out. Oh, God. No. This can't be happening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter