Chapter 15

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji opens her eyes and blinking several times. Slowly she pulls back and greet by Sunggyu’s sleeping face. He still looks so tired. She pulls his hand away from her and get up slowly. She looks at the clock, it’s 6.30 PM. She turns back to sleeping figure in her bed. He sleeps soundly like a baby, so cute, she thought. She spends a good one minutes to watch him sleep, before she realize that she should wake him up. He has an important appointment tonight like he mentioned before. Though she doesn't really know what kind of appointment that is. She forgets to ask him about that. Honestly she can’t bring herself to wake him up right now, especially when he looks so worn out like this, but she has no choice.

With a heavy heart she shakes his arm lightly. “Oppa...wake up..” Sunggyu groans low after several attempts. Then slowly he opens his eyes and blinked try to adjust the light.

After several seconds, he finally gets up from his laying position, but only to wrap his arms around her figure as he snuggles closer to the crook of her neck. Eunji gasped when his lips unconciously brush her bare neck.  “Oppa... it’s almost 7. You need to get ready...” She reminds him. He groans low as he began nuzzling her neck with delicate kisses. So faint, such a lazy touch. She urged herself to push him away, but she couldn’t. “Wait...” Her voice trembles as she tries to supress moan escape from her lips cause his touch.

Sunggyu’s not stopping though, he just hummed low as he bites her bare neck lightly, she whimpers and groans low at his attempt. She could feel Sunggyu grins on her neck. God, he’s driving her crazy. His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to hers. She was surprised to find her own lips parted. Their breaths mingled. Her heart fluttered inside her chest. At first, it was a delicate butterfly of a kiss. As his thumb brush her cheek to bring her closer, subconciously she moves her hands to his shoulder and kiss him back. Her heart liking it. The combination of the evening breeze with sweet smell of the man brushing his lips on hers made her head spin in bliss. The kisses last longer than she expected. If it weren’t for their need of air, both of them wouldn’t have pulled away. Their lips parted slightly but they stay still, stares at each other eyes while a comfortable silence engulfed them with the clock ticking sound accompany their heavy breathing.

“This is bad. I can’t get enough of you..” Sunggyu whispers while catching his breath. Eunji blushes madly.

She cleared . “Mm..oppa...your meeting...” Eunji gestures him the clock. It’s 7.15 PM now. His eyes follow hers.

“You just ruined the moments, Eunji...” He grumbles as he groans annoyed, with that Eunji slips out from his embrace and walking away from him to kitchen counter. She need to get a drink to calm down her nerves. How can he stays calm like that after what happen? It's not fair. Her heart still beating like crazy right now because of what he did to her.

“Go get shower...” She mutters to him before sipping her drink. Sunggyu lazily climb down from the bed and walk into her bathroom to get shower. He spend several minutes to get shower before he walks out from the bedroom topless. As usual. Eunji’s looking away immediately.

“Baby, can you get my suit for me?” He mused sweetly. Eunji sighs but nevertheless she grabs his car key. It’s somehow feels like a great escape for her. Half Kim Sunggyu does not good for her heart and her sanity right now. He keeps on driving her insane every time he touches her or every time he hold her or every time he kissed her. When Sunggyu said he can’t get enough of her several minutes ago, Eunji swears his remark totally make her imagination gone wild for a second, because it makes the two of them. She hates to admit it, but she indeed can’t get enough of him either.

And this is bad. For both of them.

***

Sunggyu is not coming back after he left last night. It seems like he had a very important guest. Even until this afternoon, he hadn’t called her or texted her. Somehow that's making her feel uneasy. It feels like something bad happen to him last night. Or maybe she’s just being too paranoid about him. God, this isn’t right. She has been thinking about Kim Sunggyu more often then she should be lately. She shouldn't be like this. She's not being herself, she need to chill and be cool about him and everything.

Several minutes later, after a series of battle with her own sanity, there’s knock on her door. That's it, the last blow to her sanity. Excitedly she walks to the door. Almost too happy. And there's Kim Sunggyu stands tall and gorgeous in front of her. He smiles at her. A smile that could melts her heart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter