Chapter 10

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Eunji wakes up first while Sunggyu still in his dreamland. She pulled back slowly, trying not to wake him. When she finally makes it, she can’t help but stares at his sleeping face. He sleeps tight and soundly. He looks so cute and innocent with those a little part of the left eyebrow, close eyes with pretty long eyelash, pointy nose, and his slightly parted pink thin lips. Her eyes glued longer to those lips. Those lips that kiss her last night. So tempting. She feels her blood rushing into her head and her cheeks as she leans closer to peck his parting lips boldly. She feels butterflies in her stomach when her lips touch his and heart beating like crazy as she pulled away from him. She actually feels a little bit embarrassed at her bold action, but her heart like it, in fact, she wants to kiss him more now. Oh, God. She's finally going crazy because of Kim Sunggyu.

The moment she's battling with her last string of sanity whether she should kiss him again or not, her phone blaring loudly and snaps her back to reality. Startled, she gets up abruptly. Feeling so embarrassed for thinking about stealing another kiss from him again. When she takes her phone, it’s Bomi who’s calling and that’s when Eunji realize it’s almost 9 AM. She had class at 10 AM.

“Yes, Bom?” She answers her sleepily.

“Yah! Did you just wake up? Gosh.. a single lady should wake up earlier..” Eunji laughs at her grandma’s remarks while Sunggyu groans in her bed, seem he wakes up already.

“Anyway, why do you call?” Eunji asks her, confused.

“You want me to pick you up? I’m dropping the girls to their class, besides they also missed you, Ms. Jung...” Bomi said at the other end.

“No!” She exclaimed rather loudly. Sunggyu's looking at her, startled. “I mean, you don’t have to pick me up Bom.. besides.. um.. beside—” She's trying to come up with a better excuse to refuse Bomi’s offer.

“Who’s that Ji?” Sunggyu’s husky and sleepy voice interrupted her sentence. Eunji’s eyes widened right away and frantically gesturing him to shut up. Sunggyu raised his brows amused at the panic girl in front of him.

“Oh, who’s that?” Bomi yelled from the other end.

“Huh? What? Who? I don’t understand what you’re saying Bom..” She replies with an awkward laugh. Sunggyu giggles softly on her bed.

“I swear, I heard a guy voice just now Ji. Did you hide a boy in your room? And you don’t tell me about that. Yah! I thought your friend the one who coming over..” Bomi whines loudly, sound suspicious. Eunji groans low, she could imagine how Bomi is going to interrogate her later for this. And she has to think some convincing story to sell to her. She feels frustrated already.

“I believe you’ve heard it wrong Bom, ah...I have to get a shower. Bye, see you in class...” She hangs up right away without hearing Bomi replied and scowl at Kim Sunggyu who’s now burst into laughter. “Yah! Shut up!” She stomps her feet annoyed at him then grab a towel before she's walking to her bathroom, leaving cracking Sunggyu behind.

She already strips off all of her clothes when she realizes that she forget to take other clothes for a change. She groans annoyed looking at wet clothes she just throws into the laundry basket. Helplessly she started to shower. 15 minutes later, she bites her lips, feeling embarrassed and nervous to walk out from the bathroom with the only towel covering her body and it's super short. She can’t do anything about it because it's impossible asking Sunggyu to pick her underwear from the closet, he wouldn’t even know where the hell is that. With a helpless sigh, she walks out from the bathroom.

Sunggyu turns to her direction and whistling. “Wow. Nice view...” He mused with a playful smirk while his eyes scan her body from head to toe. Damn, Kim Sunggyu. She cursed him inside her head.

“Yah! Look away..” Eunji mutters while gritted her teeth, feeling so embarrassed at he’s gawking at her appearance like that. Sunggyu chuckles lightly. 

“Why? I’ve already seen it before. Ah right, not just seen it, but...” He grins mischievously at her. Eunji feels her face reddened.

“Aish.. go get a shower!” She walks faster toward him and pushes him to the bathroom. He still laughing while teasing her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter