Chapter 11

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just as Eunji predicted beforehand, Bomi keeps pestering her with the same question since this morning until now they have lunch in the lounge. So far Eunji quite succeeds dodging all of her questions with diverting the topic to something else. But still, Bomi isn't fully convinced by it.

“Seriously Eunji, if I happen to know who the hell is that guy by myself before you tell me, I’ll get mad, really really mad at you..” Bomi threatened her because she keeps saying Bomi was hallucinating hearing a guy voice in her flat this morning.

“Aish, stop talking about it already Bom, I’ve already said—”

“Helloo ladies...” Leo and his friends interrupted their peaceful lunch. Eunji and Bomi look at each other, then sigh. Please, not him again. She had enough trouble from Bomi already.

“What do you want from me now?” Eunji asks him irritatedly.

“Hey, don’t be so mean babe. We’re just want to join you two for lunch...” He replies with a wide grin. Ugh, why is he so annoying. She thought.

“Sorry not sorry, we do not fancy any companion right now..” Eunji mutters rather annoyed. Leo and his friends laugh. No, to be exact laughing at her. She looks at Bomi and rolled her eyes.  

“See that.. so prideful..” He mutters loudly to his friends. The others laugh mockingly. Ugh, so pathetic and childish. Eunji gritted her teeth, trying to suppress urges to curse at him. “Fine then, see you at Bonfire night ladies..” He smirks as he walks away to another table with his friends.

“Oh God, he’s so freaking annoying, I want to slap his smug looking face...” Bomi comments after they’re long gone from their table. Eunji nods. Agree with her. She feels really annoyed right now. He’s no different than a bunch of immature highschooler girls who pick on their nerd friends.

“Tsk. Conceited bastard...” Eunji mumbles while sipping her drinks. She lost appetite to eat already.

“Don’t worry Ji, I’ll ask others to come with us. The more the merrier right? Let show that jerk you’re completely fine without him...” Bomi adds after a while. “It’s really a good thing you broke up with him...” Eunji looks at her and nods. Yeah, Bomi is right, she needs to show that bastard where his place. How dare he keep making fun of her. It’s not like he’s all mighty and better than her.

***

Sunggyu sits down with his friends, a little farther from Eunji and her friend table. But he could see her clearly from his seat. Woohyun had been talking about some party or something like that when Sunggyu catches some guys approach her. He could see Eunji and her friend getting a little bit tense. Eunji looks displeased, so does her friend. The pale guy who had smug looking on his face started talking to her. Sunggyu doesn’t recognize him, he's probably sawing him somewhere, but he can’t remember. Judging from her expression, he could tell that Eunji pissed off at whatever that guy saying to her. Several seconds later, that guy and his friends started laughing. Wait. No, they’re mocking her. He’s unknowingly clenching his fist and feels his blood boils in his veins. What the ? Who the hell that sick bastard and his minions? How dare he—

“Hyung...” Woohyun pats on his arm lightly, bring him back to reality.

“Huh? What?” He asks him slightly disoriented.

“What are you looking at?” Woohyun and the others look at his eyes direction trying to figure out what he’s zoning out about.

“Huh? No, nothing..” He brushes it away. But the others seem doesn’t convince at his answer. “Who’s that guy actually?” He asks him afterward to hinder anymore suspicion arouse from these troublesome kids.

“Which one? The pale and tall one?” Woohyun asks him back. Sunggyu nods. “I don’t really know him, he’s not from our class, I barely know ours...” Woohyun replies nonchalantly. Sunggyu glares at the younger not-so-helpful answer. He already knows that that guy not from their class. Duh.

“You sound too smart Woohyunie...” Howon snickers at him. Sunggyu and others laugh at his sarcastic remarks. “By the way, he’s Leo, my classmate in Finance. Why did you suddenly interested in him hyung? I heard he had a bad reputation...” Howon said with rather a serious tone. Now this one gets his attention.  

“What? Bad? How bad?” Sunggyu asks him cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter