Chapter 29

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji—” Sunggyu called her for the nth times since 30 minutes ago. She still ignored him by burying her head into him and tighten her arms around him. “I really need to go to the bathroom...” Sunggyu mused again. “Baby, come on! I won’t say anything, I promise...” he added again in a persuasive approach. She whined but eventually, he succeeded in pulling her away from him.

“Don’t...” she warned him right away as soon as their gaze met.

Sunggyu smiled at her, rather than looking flustered she looked more fierce. “Don’t what?” he asked her as he putting her fringes behind her ears, trying so hard not to grin wider. 

“Just go...” she pushed him away.

“Is it really okay?” he asked her again with a concerned look.

She looks baffled then asked him in a stuttering word, “W-what?”

He raised up from the couch. “Um...I thought you don’t want to be away from me, even just a minute...” he muttered softly while maintaining his poker face which is failed. 

“Just go away!!!” she yelled at him with a murderous stare and threw him a bunch of cushions. Sunggyu laughed out loud as he disappeared behind the bedroom door. She really needs to stop being this cute, she didn’t know how lethal her cutie side to his poor heart.

When he came back to the living room several minutes later, he found his angry girl glaring with a pouty lip at several bottles of mineral water in the fridge. He strolled closer to her. “What is their wrongdoing to my future bride?” she startled because his voice, she throws him a death glare while holding her chest. He raised his eyebrows at her. “Thirsty?” He asked her afterward. She shook her head. “Then what are you doing here?” he gestured to the kitchen counter.

“I...” she stopped and furrowed her eyebrows. “I can’t remember...” she murmured afterward.

Sunggyu blinked and puts his palm on her temple, “Hm...no fever...” he murmured.

“I’m not sick...” she protested and stomped away from him. 

He sighed and followed her step into the living room. “Don’t say you still worried about us barely has time together...”

She stopped and turned around abruptly, looking unimpressed. “Are you trying to pick a fight with me today?” he laughed at her reaction.

“Hey, I genuinely asking...” he shrugged.

“You already know the answer, you just want me to say it, so annoying...” she grumbled low. “Ugh, I should’ve not come today...” she continued again as she hopping down on the couch looking frustrated.

Sunggyu flopped down beside her and pulled her into his lap, she didn’t refuse him, she let him did that. Actually, for someone in the sulky mood, she’s pretty cooperative. “You don’t have to worry because we’re going to work everything out...” He reassured her as he tucking her fringes behind her ear with his right arm, while the other wrapping securely around her slender waist.

She sighed. “I’m not sure where you got that false confidence...” she murmured low. “But we barely see each other now, imagine when you run the company later...” she added with a somber expression while resting her palms on his shoulder.

Sunggyu cupped both of his hand around her cheek. “We’re going to figure it—” he stopped talking because of he aware she was too close to him. Her lips were too close to him. His blood rushing into his head. It’s been a while since he felt this hormonal jolts. He stares deeply into her brown orbs as if being compelled he lowered his lips to capture hers and when his lips touched hers, he felt a wave of euphoria wash ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter