Chapter 1

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s break up...” said Leo, the tall and good looking guy in front of Jung Eunji as the cool autumn breeze grazed her bare skin.

“What? Why?” She asked him, eyebrows furrowed in confusion upon his words. They just got back from one of the weekend dates and they were doing just fine for the last four hours. No overheated arguments. No shade. No Teasing. So it was pretty baffling to hear him saying such words at the end of their uneventful date.

“Look...” Leo started again with a rather indifferent manner. “I don’t think we need to continue this relationship. The whole thing is such a waste of time. All we did was hanging out like teenagers, they're probably doing so much better than us...” He paused for a moment as if challenging her to refute his statement, but she didn’t say anything, too flabbergasted to react at the moment. “...and most importantly I don’t even know how do you feel about me...” he continued his rants.

She blinked furiously at his last remark and muttered, “What...but...I thought we’re fine...”

“Fine?” He let out a mirthless laugh and gave her an exasperated look. Did she miss something? What could be possibly wrong in the a-month-old relationship? She thought as she stared at him, feeling clueless as ever. “Do you even know what the hell fine is, Eunji? You’re not even let me hold your hand, let alone another skinship. How is that fine? No. We’re not fine at all...” he emphasized the word the ‘fine’ in every sentence. “I don’t even know why I bother to date you in the first place. You’re such a conservative freak! You and your damn pride...” he continued again, glowering at her with an irritated expression. She gaped at him, completely perplexed by his sudden outburst.

For several moments she stood there in silence, trying to process what just happened. He was breaking up with her because of that ridiculous reason? Just because he couldn’t hold her arms. Good lord! What kind of stupid reason—Holy crap! She mentally cursed when new realization dawn on her.

“So you mean... you want to break up with me because you can’t get laid... Wow, Leo! That just... Wow!!!” she exclaimed, letting out high-pitched laughter. She lost it. She couldn’t believe how ridiculous the whole thing is. Her mom was right when she said most of the guys only think with their . It totally suited the pathetic guy in front of her.

“Yah! That’s not...watch your mouth!” He retorted in a very defensive manner.

She scoffed and with a nonchalant tone said, “Fine! Whatever! Let’s break up!” He stared at her in baffled sort of way, probably didn’t expect this kind of reaction from her. He probably expected her would go wild and beg him not to leave. Like hell, she would. Nope. Thanks. She better off without him anyway.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter