Chapter 13

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday noon, Eunji sitting by herself in the lounge of cafeteria waiting for Bomi to come. Bomi apparently had to see someone at the college staffs office. She’s sipping her iced mocha latte when Sunggyu and his friend walk into the lounge. Everyone, like usual, gawking at their presence including Eunji this time. Kim Sunggyu and his friends always gave that kind of vibe to everyone in the college. They’re all seem to be living in the different dimension. So dazzling and all. Just then Eunji notices, unlike the others who are chatting happily with each other, Sunggyu seem to be preoccupied with his phone. He has frowned expression on his face while scrolling on his phone tab. He looks troubled. Eunji furrowed her brows, trying to guess what could bother him and startled a moment after when she realized Sunggyu looks straight to her direction with a grin plastered on his lips.

His lips. That damn lips. Eunji flustered the moment she remembers what happened this morning. They’re practically having a hot make-out session the whole morning. She didn’t know what’s going on with her dumb head because she's literally giving out right away to him. She even wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back so eagerly. Their session almost escalates into next level, they’re already in the middle of trying to remove each other's clothes, if not for her phone that blaring loudly, bring she’s back to her sense. Honestly, she’s freaking out, because it turned out her mom the one who called her in such early morning. Eunji remembered how Sunggyu's trying so hard to suppress his laughter because he thought it was hilarious, which is failed that she has to kick him out from her flat.

Even now she’s still feeling so embarrassed about their hot make-out session earlier and she really didn’t fancy seeing him right now. Not while she feels her cheeks burn and her heart beating like crazy because of him. And of course, Kim Sunggyu didn’t try to help at all, because he and his friends just pick and sit on the table right in front of her table. Eunji really hopes that she could melt away and disappeared for good at that moment. Damn—

“Sorry I’m late, have you eaten yet?” Bomi voices bring her back to the reality and feeling so thankful for her present. At least she didn’t have to sit all alone and being nervous because of the Kim freaking Sunggyu just happen to choose a seat right in front of her. Eunji could tell that he knows that she was flustered because he keeps grinning like a fool while biting his lips seductively.

“No, I haven’t..” She answers her weakly. Bomi nods and suggests to order afterward.

Eunji voluntary herself to get an order for their lunch. Since it's her chance to escape from Sunggyu’s gaze for a moment. Kim Sunggyu literally is going to be the death of her. She can’t calm her racing heart since he appeared in the lounge several minutes ago. At this rate she afraid that she’s going to get a heart attack because her dumb heart just beating erratically like going to explode.

She’s comeback 10 minutes later while bringing their lunch. 

“Ah, right, do we have to bring something for tomorrow?” Bomi asks her while munching her meals. Eunji furrowed her brows. “For camping Ji, Aish...you’re the one who asks me to go with you, how can you forget already...” Bomi nags right away.

“Oh, that camping...” Eunji glances to Sunggyu direction nervously, he seems aware, because he glares at her direction now.

“What do you mean by ‘Oh, that camping’ Eunji?” Leo and his friends walk and sit at her and Bomi’s table. “You’re not planning to bail out last minute, don’t you?” He asks her again. Eunji about to answer this question when her phone buzzed and Seolhyun stops by in front of their table.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” She asked Leo while glares at Eunji.

“I’m just asking Eunji about our camp tomorrow baby, why don’t you wait at our table, I’ll be quick..” Leo replies her in greasy tone. Eunji just cringing so bad and rolled her eyes at the whole scene as Seolhyun walks away after kissing him on the cheek. Ugh, so cheesy. Her phone buzzed again. Eunji finally picks it her phone. There was text messages.

you better tell him u won’t go, or I will - Sunggyu

Forget it, u can’t go because I’m leaving for Japan tonight - Sunggyu

Eunji frowned right after she read his second text. He’s leaving tonight. She feels slightly disappointed. He just got back 2 days ago. Why he should leave again? When Eunji looks at his table, he’s in the middle of the phone call. He looks tense and sound mad.

“...You said I can leave tonight...What exactly your head for? An accessory? You can’t even handle a simple thing...”

That’s some line Eunji could get from his conversation. He looks scary now. His friends look terrified of him. Eunji froze in her chair. She never knows that Sunggyu could be that scary when he’s angry. He ends the phone call looking all mad and muttered something like a dumb bastard or useless bastard. His friends trying to calm him down which he shot with a death glare. Sunggyu gets up abruptly from the chair when his pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter