Chapter 18

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what is it?” Myungsoo asks her curiously when they had a lunch break. Bomi also does the same since she already gets the general ideas for the weekend dinner, well pretty much about everything. Even though she’s not really sure about asking Myungsoo or Bomi could help her in any way, but she needs to do something about weekend dinner because talking with Sunggyu is not an option at the moment, then again she already knows she’s not going to win over him, besides he’s not here. So this is her only chances to plot some scenarios behind his back to avoid the dinner.

“So...I don’t think the weekend dinner is a good idea. I’m not ready...” she starts. Myungsoo and Bomi look at her confused. “So I was—”

“You’re planning to bail out the dinner?” Myungsoo cuts her words. She nods.

“And you want us to help you with that?” Bomi asks her. She nods eagerly.

Myungsoo snorts. “Why though?” he asks her afterward.

“What do you mean why? Of course, because your evil brother tricks me into this...” she retorts while pursing her lips.

“But I heard you’re the one who suggested it though...” he retorts back.

“Really?” Bomi asks him. He nods and smirks.

“What? That...” she pauses several seconds. “..I’m not really serious about that because I thought he’s pulling a prank at me about that marriage thing...” Myungsoo laughs at her explanation.

“So you did suggest it, right?” He asks her again. She groans. Both of them laugh at her. Maybe it’s a bad idea after all talking about this matter with both of them. They do not understand how she feels about all of this mess.

“That... that’s not the point...” she stutters hopelessly.

“Then what?” He asks her, amused.

“I seriously can’t attend that weekend dinner. I don’t think I can survive... I mean meeting your parents and talking about marriage..” she whines at Myungsoo. “So help me—”

“So...you’re going to let him getting married to someone else?” Myungsoo cuts her words again. She frowned at that question.

“Wh.. what...I don’t mean that way...” she mutters, baffled. Of course, that’s not what she meant by that. She’s just not ready to meet his parent, absolutely not because she’s okay with Sunggyu getting married to someone else. Like seriously, how can she be okay with that and—

“That exactly what it means Eunji, you just indirectly said you’re okay with he got married to another girl and—” Myungsoo says again.

“I never said that...” she cuts his words right away, rather offensively. She groans low when Bomi and Myungsoo look at each other and laughing their off. Great Eunji, sounds possessive over Kim Sunggyu isn’t helpful at all. She scolds herself after that. Why she has to react that way. She sighs exasperatedly. “I hate you both...” she pouts and sips her drinks, annoyed and embarrassed. They’re still laughing at her reddened cheeks.

“God, Eunji you’re so cute, I got it..he’s yours...” Myungsoo says between his laughter. 

“She just heads over heels in love with him...” Bomi adds teasingly.

“Yah! I’m not...” she yells at both of them. Everyone glances curiously at them. She buries her head in her palms. God, why is she like this? Is she that obvious? This the first time she talks about Kim Sunggyu to both of them and they already conclude it that way. This is not good for her. If Kim Sunggyu ever heard about it, he’s going to make fun of her and teasing her forever. Really Jung Eunji? Even at the time like she only worried about Kim Sunggyu’s reactions. Maybe Bomi was right after all. She needs help.

“Don’t worry Ji, my parents not as bad as you think...” Myungsoo finally calms down. She pursed her lips at him. “Like I said before..my mom is going to love you so much... she always loves adorable girl..especially an adorable future daughter in law...” he adds again with a playful grin.

“You’ll be fine, Ji..” Bomi pats her arm. “I mean, if you don’t want him to be with another girl so badly, so why making a fuss over a dinner...” she adds afterward, teasing her again. She hits her arm, feeling annoyed. Myungsoo laughs again. Ugh. She should not talk about this with them in the first place. This is so embarrassing.

***

“Wait...oppa let’s just go back, I don’t think this is a good idea...” Eunji looks at Sunggyu pleadingly and starting to panic when he finally parks his car in front of the luxurious building she ever saw in her life.

“What?” Sunggyu laughs softly at her cute whining. “Come on, we’re already here. It’s just dinner...” he reassures her. She shook her head and look at him with pleading eyes.

She has been trying to talk about this day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter