Chapter 4

FALLIN'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rainy Thursday night— It has been raining a whole day actually. Eunji has been spending her time cuddle with her pillow since this morning in her flat, she has no class or part-time job today. Both have been canceled. So, literally she's doing nothing, but laying down a whole day and force herself to get up once to cook Ramyun because she was starving. Rain make the weather at the end of autumn more chilly than usual. It suits for a couple to cuddle with each other. Too bad she didn’t have one.

It’s around 11 PM, when there’s knocks in her flat door. Eunji startled at first, because she never had guest before, especially not in the rainy night with chilly weather. It could be criminals or murderer or—

“Eunji, it’s me. Open the door, I’m freezing to death..” The voice sounds familiar. Where did she heard that be—Holy that Kim Sunggyu. Alert, she’s walking right away to open the door. Then found a soaking wet Kim Sunggyu in front of her flat door.

“What are doing here all wet—”

“Ask later, can you lend some towel first...” He cuts her words.

“Oh right. Come in..” She’s leaving him to get the towel. Her towel. When she turns around to give him the towel, she found Kim Sunggyu casually strips off his top. She looks at him with jaw dropped. He’s topless now.

“What? You’ve seen it before...” He mutters nonchalantly while taking the towel and drying up his hair. “Did you have something like loose tee or jumper or anything?” He asks her while he busy drying up his hair and his body. Her head doesn’t really composed yet. She doesn’t really listen to his question, her mind was busy with topless Kim Sunggyu in her room, not to mention in the rainy night. God, what the hell is going on here—

“Ji..." He looks up, because she doesn't response at all. "Yah! Stop staring at me like that, I know I’m that gorgeous, but it’s not your first time seeing me , get over it....” That’s snap her back into reality. Slightly embarrassed she quickly turns around and walking to her closet. She groans low feeling like an idiot gawking at him, while searching something to wear for him. And luckily she has this one black oversized t-shirt. Its happen to be a male t-shirt that she bought before, because she likes the printed design on it. it’s kinda cool.

“Here...” She hand her tee to him, he take it right away. “What are you doing exactly getting all wet? Dancing in the rain?” Eunji asks him curiously while he puts on her black t-shirt. Its suit him and look super good on him too. Damn. Eunji groans again when she realizes she has been staring at him, again, for a long moment.

“Done checking me out?” Sunggyu smirks. “You can have me later, now I need to change this wet pants..” He winks at her playfully. Eunji rolled her eyes, tries to hide her embarrassment.

He laughs and pick the shopping bag that he carried before, then walk into her bathroom. A moment later he walks out wearing black boxer, a very short one. It’s only thigh length boxer. Eunji eyes widened immediately. God, why he’s acting like he’s going to stay over while looking like that. Aside, he looks good in everything. Her heart beating like crazy now. This is not good. It’s so weird. Oh wait, there’s one more thing that weirder, why the hell he’s here? He should just drive to his place since he’s soaking wet from head to toe. Why did he has to stop by here?

“What are you doing here actually? You should just drive straight home since you’re all soaking wet..” Eunji asking him, she seriously curious about his reason. “Are you going to go home while looking like this?” she gestures at his appearance.

“Nope, I’m staying over.,” he replies casually as if he’s staying over millionth times before in her place.

“What?” Eunji jaw dropped. What the hell he said? Staying over? Here?

“Gosh Eunji.. you heard me...” He rolled his eyes at her shock reaction, while casually hop into her bed.

“No. No. No. No. You can’t stay over...” she shooks her head eagerly. There’s no way she’s going to let Kim Sunggyu staying over at her place. “Besides we had class tomorrow, so you need to go home now since you have nothing to wear if you stay here tonight...” she tries to find a very convincing reason to send him home. Sunggyu's staring at her with an amused grin.

“I can’t go home while looking like this and aren't class on 9 AM tomorrow? So, I can go home tomorrow morning—”

“Why not now?” She cuts him.

“Because my place is too far away from here, Eunji and its heavy rain outside, so its really dangerous to drive far away at this hours, especially in this bad weather.,” Sunggyu replies as he’s laying down in her bed comfortably. “Besides I’m sleepy...” he mumbles again.

“But.. but.. you can see yourself, there’s just only one bed here, so where do you think you’re going to sleep. On the floor?” Eunji mused rather desperately this time. She still can’t accept the fact that Kim Sunggyu is staying over.

“Nope, I’ll sleep on the bed..” he replies nonchalantly at her frowned expression.

“Then, what...what about me?” she asks him slightly stuttering. Of course, she knows the answer. Sunggyu chuckles at her oblivious question. 

“You can sleep on the bed too Ji. We can sleep together. It’s not like we haven’t slept together before...” He smirks. Eunji frozen. God. How could he mention that so casually?

“No. We can’t sleep together...” she tries to argue again.

“Why?” She can’t answer that question. “Don’t worry, I’m too tired and too sleepy to do anything to you right now...” Sunggyu winks at her playfully. Eunji groans, annoyed, knowing that there’s no other way she could win and kick him out. Besides she’s sleepy as well.

“Fine. But if you dare to do anything, you’re dead Kim Sunggyu..” She said finally as she puts her pillow to separate them. Sunggyu chuckles again.

“Really? A pillow?” He raised his brows. Eunji glares at him.

Eunji laying down on the bed with Sunggyu on the other side of her pillow. She slightly nervous. But Sunggyu seem so comfortable around her and her flat. Like how he casually strip off his clothes in front of her or like how he casually crawl into her bed and casually suggest to sleep together like nothing. He’s seriously acting like he has been doing this millionth times before. Eunji couldn’t get why, but she feels somewhat strange, she doesn’t really feel annoyed or disturbed by his presence. It’s weird. She’s strangely comfortable around him.

“Eunji, did you sleep?” She heard Sunggyu’s voice. She turns her back to look at him and find him looking at her. They’re looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter