Generosity

Crush on You

~The Next Day; After School~

"Come on, Sara. Please!," Noran begs. "Fine," she and the cheerleading coach squeals, "I'll be the manager for you guys." "Great and I have your first assignment," Coach Byun says. "Already?" "Yep. So we're trying to get some new merchandise for the cheerleaders. These are the items we're trying to fund for."

Related imageRelated imageImage result for cheer shirtsImage result for cheer bagsImage result for cheer bagsImage result for cheer bowsRelated imageComfortable I'm A cheerleaderImage result for cheer shoes

"Oh, these are so cute." "Right, and we need to think of ways we can make money for them. Our goal is $2,000. If we want them to be here by the end of the month, then we need to think fast." We sit for a moment thinking. "I got it! I'll see you guys tomorrow with what I came up with. Bye!," I yell as I leave the building. "This better be a smart move Sara," Coach B says. Oh, it is.

~1 hour later~

I reach a store that allows you to make items and you can purchase what you buy. I walk around for ideas and see some empty phone cases and earbuds. Perfect and they sell for $5 each. I can decorate these items and we can sell them at school for a bit more. Hmm, how many should I make though? I know. I'll take 60 items and make 6 different designs. Then, at school, we can sell them for $10 each. I'm sure the team can come up with the extra money. I quickly call Noran and tell her my plan. She agrees and says that she'll talk to the coach tonight. I grab some material and start to make various designs. There all done. I pay for my creations and leave the store.

~Wednesday~

I walk into Coach B's room, holding a big box, and see Noran.

"Hi, guys." "Oh, Sara. Noran told me about your plan. What's in the box?" "The plan," I answer. I open up the box and show them one of each of my designs.

1pcs-Glitter-Bling-Headphone-Earphone-Remote-Mic-for-Apple-iPhone-6-5S-5-4S-iPad-Air.jpg0817729012661_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg

"Maybe next time, I should do something more gender neutral." Noran nods yet still looks at the items in awe. "Well then. Sara, I can't believe it," Coach says. I get worried fast. "What? You don't like them?" "Huh? No. I mean Yes. What I meant was that you're so crafty. I loved the idea and now I love your designs." "Aww, thanks. I love arts and crafts and decides that if I wanted to pitch in then it had to be with something I enjoyed." We talk more about how we're going to sell the designs and get the rest of the money for the merchandise.