Not Seongmin

Crush on You

Seongmin's P.O.V

"What?," I ask, angry and confused. "Yes, Seongmin. Now leave. The customers keep complaining about your terrible attitude and lack of respect for them." I scoff, "Whatever. I don't need this bum job anyways. I'm gonna be a star and you're gonna regret everything you've ever said and done to me. You've got something coming your way." "Please. Let's not make a scene. Just leave." I huff and storm out of Stylenanda. How dare they say I have a terrible attitude. I walk around the corner and bump into Noran.

"Oh my gosh! Hi, Seongmin. Where-" "Shut up!," I snap at her. "Huh?" "I know your little Etude company is doing bad so you came to my job complaining about me so I could get fired." "What are you-?" "Shut up! Listen. I may be out of a job now but I'll always be beautiful and in demand. You're just jealous that I'm prettier and more popular than you. It's written all over your face." "But Seongmin I-." "Get out of my face, loser! I never liked your ugly, wanna- be- Sara anyways. Maybe if you were Sara, oblivious yet book- smart, I'd  like you more. I mean just look at your hair and your fashion sense. At least she isn't ugly and has bad taste like you." I walk away from here with a smile. That'll show her to think that her company has a chance at winning over Stylenanda. Welp, I finally got rid of Yoosaeng and Noran. As long as Sara stays put, she won't have to worry about her future.

Sara's P.O.V

I walk around town and see a girl crying on a bench. Is that Noran? I walk over to her and say, "Noran, we were supposed to meet up for food; what's wrong?" She sniffles. "It's Seongmin." "Seongmin? Oh my gosh! What happened? Is she okay?" "Yeah, but she called me ugly and blamed me for making her lose her job. I had nothing to do with that I swear!," she cries into her hands. "Wait. Huh? That doesn't sound like the Seongmin I know." "Well, it was. I hate her!" "Now, now. Hate is a strong word. I'm sure this was a misunderstanding. She wouldn't blame you for no reason and maybe she just said random things out of anger." "No, Sara. She meant it. She said it calmly, even though I know she was fuming on the inside." She cries even more. If Seongmin really did mean what she said then she should be ashamed. Plus, she knows how sensitive and emotional Noran is. "Shh, shh," I rub her back, "look, let's talk more over ice cream, okay? For once, let's just forget lunch." She looks up and nods and we grab some cones from an ice cream parlor.

~The next day~

My shift finally ends and I get up, ready to leave. In comes Kisung.

.

"Hi," I say. He hands me a piece of paper and walks towards the door. He turns around and says, "Be there," before leaving. I look down and see that it's an invitation.

A Halloween party, huh? Okay, then. We'll see.

~Later that day~

I walk around the store with Yoosaeng.

"Where's Noran?," he asks. "Noran still doesn't feel well from yesterday so she decided to stay at home today." "Oh really? What happened yesterday?" "You don't know? He shook his head. "Well, apparently, she's been called ugly and Seongmin blamed her for losing her job." "Seongmin? On Seongmin?" "Yeah, Noran said that THAT Seongmin told her this." His eyes widen, "Look, Sara. I have something to tell you. I shouldv'e been said something, but weeks ago I saw Seongmin with a friend and she acted like she didn't know who I was. She even came up with a pathetic excuse as to why she stopped talking to us." "Maybe she-." "No. Stop defending her. She's changed. I wish you could see her in the act like we did." We stand there in silence for a second. He then says, "Come on. Let's find you a costume."

Suho's P.O.V

Look at her.

She's so beautiful, but why is she with him? Sehun ponders, "Are they shopping for a costume together?" D.O. asks, "Are they a couple now." "It can't be," Baekhyun says in disbelief. "Yeah, she wouldn't fall for a player like him." Tao jumps in, "He's probably not even his real friend." Kai then says, "I wonder what they're thinking about." "Wait, guys. If they're shopping for a costume then they're gonna be together for Halloween. Is there a party going on?," Chen asks. "Don't know, but if there is, we'll be there," I say.