Quality Time

Crush on You

~The Next Day: 12 pm~

I get dressed as my brother and I are going on a mini date. I wanted to take him out for lunch before we start school again because we won't have too much time for each other like now. I look at myself in the mirror.

Perfect. I grab my purse and head downstairs. "Suhyun! Where are you?" "Coming!," he answers. He quickly rushes downstairs and stops in front of me.

"Aww. You look so handsome," I coo. "Stop that," he says and walks outside. I go after him, "Hey, wait for me!"

~ 30 minutes later~

We reach a restaurant and order our food. "So, you ready for your last year of middle school?" "I guess." "You seem upset." He sighs and looks down. "I don't wanna leave Dahee next year." I pout, "Just enjoy your time with your girlfriend this year and don't worry about it. She'll see you soon after. You're only one grade ahead of her." He looks at me and smiles, "I guess your right." I smile back. Our food comes.

We thank the waiter and I pat Suhyun's head. "Now, let's dig in." He nods and grabs a spoonful of food.

~ 40 minutes later~

I pay our bill and we walk down the street. "Sis, I want dessert. Please," Suhyun begs me. "Fine. I kinda want some frozen yogurt anyways." We go to an ice cream parlor and order some dessert. Our food comes shortly after.

I got Pomegranate flavored frozen yogurt with real pomegranate seeds and Suhyun got Mango patbingsu with real mango chunks. "Enjoy," I tell him. "Thanks a lot," he replies before stuffing his face. That boy really can eat.

~5 hours later~

"Bye Mom; bye Dad. I'm going out with my friends!," I yell from downstairs. "Bye! Don't be out for too long!," my dad yells. "We'll see!," I playfully answer. I catch the subway and go to the carnival.

~45 minutes later~

I finally reach the carnival.

Everything is so pretty. I'm glad Yoosaeng wanted to come here. I wait in line and buy myself a wristband to enter. When I get inside, I look around more and call Seongmin. "Hello," she answers. "Hi. I'm here. Where are you?" "I'm by the merry-go-round with Noran." "Okay; stay put. I'll be right there." "Sure thing." She hangs up. I put my phone in my pocket and find the carousel. There they are!

I run up to them. "Hi, guys." "Oh hey, Sara," Seongmin says. "Hey," says Noran. "So, where's Yoosaeng?" "He said he just got here. Let's head back towards the entrance," Seongmin says. We go back to the front and see Yoosaeng walk through with a mysterious looking boy.

We go up to them. "Hey guys," Yoosaeng says. Noran and I wave. "Who's this?," Seongmin asks, ignoring him. "My brother." "Wow," she looks at him, "consider yourself lucky. Your brother is hideous." Yoosaeng rolls his eyes. "Yoosaeng, how come you didn't tell us he was coming?" "Does it matter?," the boy asks Seongmin. She looks taken back by the comment and rolls her eyes. "I didn't mean it like that." "I did," he replies. Snappy. Noran's eyes widen as she gets closer to Yoosaeng's brother. "Yoosaeng. Kisung is your brother?" "Yeah, so? Wait. How do you know his name?" Kisung raises his brow. "I've known you all this time and didn't know that your brother was THE Choi Kisung," she explains. This time Yoosaeng raises his brow while Kisung chuckles, "The?" She sighs, "Yes. The popular and ever so handsome upcoming senior. He's legendary." Kisung laughs and tells her, "I'm not that special." "Yes, you are! How do you cover up your tattoos for school?" "Ever heard of makeup?" "Oh," she blushes. "Anyways," Yoosaeng announces, "Ki, these are my friends." "You consider that one a friend," he says, looking at Seongmin. Yoosaeng smiles and introduces us, "Yeah. That's Seongmin, Noran, and the quiet one is Sara." He looks at me. I wave and quickly hide behind Seongmin. "She's a bit shy around new people. You do seem a bit intimidating," Yoosaeng tells Kisung. Kisung looks me up and down, "Good." He stops looking at me and walks off. Yoosaeng motions for us to follow him. We rush behind Kisung, wondering where he's going. Seongmin whispers to me, "This so-called cool guy is way in over his head." Noran overhears and says, "He's not that bad and he's totally handsome." Kihyun suddenly stops and turns around. He points at Seongmin, "You have a nasty attitude." Seongmin scoffs, " Look who's talking. Plus, you don't even know me!" He looks at Noran. "You talk too much," he says. Noran frowns. He turns towards me and I quickly put my head down, not wanting to hear his complaint. "You. You're okay." I look up, eyes wide. He smirks and starts walking again. My friends and I look at each other and continue to follow him. We eventually stop in front of a rollercoaster. "Let's ride," he says, "you guys in?" "Yeah," Yoosaeng says. "Of course," Noran says. "Why not?," Seongmin also agrees. I shake my head, "I'm scared of roller coasters." "Oh, she talks," Kisung says. "Yes, I do. I'll just hold you guys' things until you get off." They give me their stuff. "Thanks, little one," Kisung says before waiting in line with the others. I sigh and sit on a nearby bench. They're having so much fun. After this, we should get on the Viking ride and then one of those rides that swing you around while going back and forth. Yeah, that'll be so fun!

~4 minutes later~

I see my friends walking towards me, smiling. "That was so fun," Noran says. "Yeah, too bad you missed it Sara," Seongmin tells me. "I'm fine. Hey, wanna go to the Viking or get on those rides that swing you around?," I suggest. "Ooh and maybe we should get on the teacups too, huh?," Kisung says sarcastically. "You don't have to be mean," I mumble. "Huh?," he asks while getting in my face. "Fine. Where to next then?" "Let's eat. I'm hungry," he says while walking away. We follow him and he orders a bunch of food for us. After paying he takes the food to a table and we sit around it. "Okay, so here you guys go. You're welcome." "Thanks," I tell him. He ruffles my hair. "Hey," I whine. He chuckles, "You're funny."

Noran and Mine:

Seongmin:

Yoosaeng and Kisung:

After eating we see a man walk by selling cotton candy. "Excuse me, sir," Kisung calls, "how much are those?" "6 dollars each." "That's a lot," Noran whispers. "Go choose," Kisung motions to us. "What?," Noran asks. Yoosaeng pulls us up and we go towards the cart.

Look at these cuties. "Sara, which one do you want? I'll pay." I look once more. "The pink chick," I reply. Before Yoosaeng could tell the man what I wanted, Kisung comes behind us and says, "That's okay. I'll pay for her. You can pay for them." Whatever," Yoosaeng says and walks over to Noran and Seongmin. Kisung gives the man money and in exchange, the man gives me my cotton candy. We walk away and I start eating my treat. I look at Kisung and back at my food. "This is so good." "Is it, now?" I nod and say, "Thanks. You really didn't have to. I'll pay you back." "Hush, consider this a freebie," he says with a smile and takes some of my candy. He then examines the fluff and pops the piece in his mouth.

~2 hours later~

I enter my house. Tonight was fun. Who knew Kisung liked the teacups. I go to the bathroom and wash up. Afterwards, I drift off to dreamland.