Let's Party!

Crush on You

~Saturday; 3:30 pm~

Sara's P.O.V

I roll over from a nap I took and realize that Kisung's party starts in about 4 hours. I get up and go to the kitchen. Hmm, what should I eat before the party? Oh, I can have some of the leftover beef stew. I reach into the fridge, grab some stew, and warm it in the microwave. While that's going, I reach back into the fridge and pour myself some juice. The microwave sounds off and I grab my food, placing it on the table afterward.

home-family-balsamic-beef-stew.jpgRelated image

I eat the food and watch some tv.

~40 minutes later~

I clean up the dishes and call Noran. "Hey, Sara." "Hi, Noran. I was just wondering, what time should we meet up and head to the party?" "Um, let's meet up around 7. That way we can be fashionably late." I smile, "Okay, see you then. Can't wait to see your outfit! Bye." I hang up and decide that I should start getting ready.

~50 minutes later~

Okay. So, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on my costume. What to do? I have to do my makeup and hair but first, I think I should just relax for a few minutes. I spray some perfume on and scroll through my phone.

~40 minutes later~

Okay, enough relaxing. Now...makeup! I put on some makeup and do my hair. I look at the time and see that it's 6:50. I grab my things and head out the door.

~30 minutes later~

I meet up with Noran at a corner store and we walk to the party location. When we arrive, we realize it's a club venue. I look over to my left and see people throwing up and doing keg stands. Noran and I hold on to each other tightly and walk towards the entrance.

Image result for halloween club venue

"How do we get in?," I ask. "I've seen some people walk around the skeletons," Noran replies. We walk around and enter the club. Wow.

Related image

It's huge. We walk around until we see Yoosaeng.

"Hi, Yoosaeng!," Noran yells over the music. He turns around and notices us. "Oh, hey guys!," he yells back, "Let's go upstairs where it's a bit quieter!" We nod and head upstairs, away from the loud music. We sit down at a booth and Noran asks him, "Who are you supposed to be?" "You don't know?" We shake our heads. "I'm my brother. Check the cigarette and black clothes." We laugh and he says, "Now, I can see that Noran's an angel, but what are you Sara?"

tumblr_mkt3p3N0ZG1qc3jaso1_500.jpg

"She looks like a modest Paris Hilton," Noran says. They laugh. "No guys. I'm Barbie. The businesswoman one to be exact." Yoosaeng shrugs, "I like Paris Hilton better." Noran says, "Of course you do." He playfully pushes her and I look below us. "Hey guys, isn't that Suho and Sehun?"

Related image

They look down as well. "I guess so. I didn't know they were cool with my brother." "Hey, guys. Let's go down there with them and grab something to eat. I'm starving," Noran says. We agree and make our way downstairs to the buffet. We finally get to the food and it feels like I'm in heaven.

Image result for wings buffetRelated imageRelated imageImage result for halloween drinksRelated image

Woah. There's so much food to choose from. I'm not that hungry so I grab a plate and fix myself some wings and punch. Yoosaeng gets 2 burgers and wings with punch and Noran gets 2 crawfish, a steak, some wings, a cupcake, and some punch. "Wow, you really are hungry," Yosaeng says. Noran nods and the frosting off of her cupcake. We sit at a nearby table and eat. As we're eating, we see a shadow hover above us. We look up and see Tao.

Image result for exo tao halloween

"Hey, guys," he says. "Hey," Noran says. "I didn't know you and your friends knew about this party," Yoosaeng says, before taking another bite of his burger. "Well, yea. You know," Tao says. Yoosaeng raises a brow and continues to eat. "Well where are the others?," Noran asks. "My friends? They're spread out around here somewhere. Except for Luhan, Lay, and Kris- they had to work." "Aww, bummer," I say. "Yeah, well, I'll see you guys around then," Tao says. I wave goodbye to him and he walks off. "That kid's weird," Yoosaeng says. "How?," Noran asks. "You saw how he beats around the bush with responses. It's like he's hiding something." "Or maybe he just doesn't wanna respond to your nosey questions," Noran says. He raises his hand and Noran sticks her tongue out. We finish eating and Yoosaeng decides that he wants to dance and leave us. "Now, what?" Noran asks. I shrug, "Maybe we can find Kisung and sit with him." We stand up and walk around the club. Noran squeezes through people and I look to my left and see a weird person. I jump in fright.

Related image

Is that D.O.? He smiles and waves and I wave and quickly try to catch up with Noran. I do so and tell her, "Noran I just saw D.O. and he looked so creepy." "Well, it is Halloween Sara." I guess so. "Look he's up there," she points up at Kisung at his friends. She drags me through the crowd and we finally make it to the top floor. We walk over to Kisung's booth and he looks us at us and smiles before taking a sip of some wine.

"Hey, Kisung," Noran says. Kisung's friends look over at us and start making cat calling noises at us. I get uncomfortable and stand a bit behind Noran. "Sit down, ladies," One of them says. Noran sits on the end of one side and I sit at the end of the other side- beside Kisung. "Don't try anything guys, they're minors," Kisung says. "If they're minors, we're minors too," another one says. Noran smiles and I put my head down. "So what are you beautiful ladies doing here all by yourselves?" "We're here to have fun," Noran says. Noran I love you so much but please shut up right now. They're not good people. "Oh really?," One of the boys put his arm around Noran. She giggles and nods. "Well, you two look like some lame smart kids but I guess y'all are cool. So what are y'all doing in town?," another asks. "We go to school here," Noran replies. "Oh really? You two wanna go to college?" Noran and I both nod. "For what?," Kisung asks. "To learn of course. I would like to major in Journalism and minor in Communications cause I want to be a News Reporter or Interviewer," Noran answers. "And you?," the boy says, pointing at me. "I want to be a pediatrician, so I'll major in Nursing and minor in Child and Family Development." He looks back at Noran," So, what are you doing later?" "Nothing," she blushes. "How about me and you get out of here and-?" "No!," I quickly cut him off. He looks at me. "Sorry, it's just that- she's my ride home!" "I can take you both home." "No," I say. "Aww, come on Sara," Noran says. Are you serious right now? "No, Noran. We actually should be leaving now." The boys groan, "Come on. Please, stay for a bit longer." "We'll stay," Noran says. I huff and cross my arms as the erts cheer. Suddenly, Yoosaeng comes over, "Bro, I didn't know you knew people in my grade, other than my friends." "What are you talking about?," Kisung says, slightly annoyed. Yoosaeng points at Suho and the others.

Image result for exo halloweenImage result for exo costumes

Kisung looks over, "Hm? I don't know them." That's weird. "How'd they get invited then?," Yoosaeng asks. "Don't know. Leave me alone," Kisung replies, taking another puff of his cigarette. "Those things are bad for you, you know," I say. He looks at me and smirks before taking, yet again, another puff. I cross my arms and pout. He passes me a cupcake and starts talking to his friends. I look at the dessert and take a bite. How can something so scary taste so yummy? I finish off the cupcake while everyone's talking to each other.

~10 minutes later~

Yoosaeng comes back and sits on the floor next to me. "Get up, it's dirty down there," I say. "It's dirty everywhere," he replies. "So whatcha doin back up here?" "Dancing is tiring." I nod in agreeance, "So, what do you wanna be after we graduate?" "What kind of question is that?" "Just a random one. I'm trying to make conversation." "Uh, well. I guess either a stylist or a model." I nod, "Cool. So, why isn't the host of this party dressed up?" We look over at Kisung and back at each other. "Oh, Kisung doesn't like dressing up. He secretly enjoys seeing everyone else participate in doing so though." "Ahh, I see." "Hey, why is Noran talking to those creeps?" "I tried to tell her but she wasn't getting the hint." Yoosaeng stands up and pulls Noran away, "Come on, your car's being towed." "What? Let go of me!," she says. "No, we have to go now!," Yoosaeng says. "What's going on cutie?," one of the boys tell me. I turn towards them, "It was nice meeting you," and run off with my friends. Whew, finally.